This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregorius
    I've changed my sig What do you think of it?
    Very good likeness.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
      I like *older* men.
      I just like men. Unfortunately, most of 'em wind up being younger than I am, which always leaves me feeling like a cradle robber. *sigh* I have a few cabana boys who're older, though. Kavan, Hewlett, Cliff Simon... Hopefully it all balances out.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        I just like men. Unfortunately, most of 'em wind up being younger than I am, which always leaves me feeling like a cradle robber. *sigh* I have a few cabana boys who're older, though. Kavan, Hewlett, Cliff Simon... Hopefully it all balances out.
        With cabana boys like that, who can complain?
        sigpic
        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

You actually get carded in the US? :/ Here it's a miracle when the ask you for you ID when buying alcohol (Which I don't drink), fireworks, etc.. But then again, we've got softdrugs legalized here...as well as more teenage girls drinking than males :/
          OMG! It was awful.
          I was with friends, we went a club where you had to be 18 to enter and 21 to drink ... AND I GOT CARDED!!!!!!!!

It is of absolutely no surprise that I was never invited out again with these 'friends'. Why the hell would they want to? I GOT CARDED!!!!!!

That's evil! I guess I'll add "Happy Birthday Adrianne" in my sig for a month orso ^^ Then you'll have more than 4 pages
          ::Holding her head:: Yeah, that's always an option ...

Adrianne
          If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
          It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Ahh men. Yes, I like men.
            I don't like boys. Unfortunately, I think all guys younger than me qualify as 'boys'

Adrianne
            If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Unfortunately, I think all guys younger than me qualify as 'boys'
              ONLY the younger ones? I think most guys in general are boys.

Comment

I've known a few men
                Granted they're all taken. Maybe it's the fact that they're taken that makes them men

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

OMG! It was awful.
                  I was with friends, we went a club where you had to be 18 to enter and 21 to drink ... AND I GOT CARDED!!!!!!!!
                  *thinks this is a bad time to mention he never got carded even when he was underage*

::Holding her head:: Yeah, that's always an option ...
                  *changes sig a bit*

*mutters something about women liking that despite their complaints*
                  Signed,

Gregorius
                  Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                  Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

*mutters something about women liking that despite their complaints*
                    Well, the advantage to this is it means I have a chance to break 'em.

Comment

Well, the advantage to this is it means I have a chance to break 'em.
                      Argh God, you're bring back memories of my mom telling me I want a boy so I can teach him properly instead of having to retrain them. Your mom trying to give sex tips can totally ruin you, you know?

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                        I'll work out the system later. I'll contact you when it's time.
                        you know.... ya can't hurt him... I can't allow that
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

*thinks this is a bad time to mention he never got carded even when he was underage*

*changes sig a bit*
                          Well you admitted as well that it rarely happens in your country

Love the new addition, btw ... Let me know how much Red, I mean Green, you get cause of it

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

*changes sig a bit*
                            Oh come on ... that's just half hearted ... i wouldn't have noticed the change if i hadn't read the post.
                            I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

I've known a few men
                              Granted they're all taken. Maybe it's the fact that they're taken that makes them men

Adrianne
                              LOL you took the words right out of my mouth... I wouldn't doubt that the "men" have one heck of a woman *gently* teaching them the ropes of what it truly means to step up and be a man
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                                Oh come on ... that's just half hearted ... i wouldn't have noticed the change if i hadn't read the post.
                                Shhhhh! You don't have to encourage him!!!

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Working...
                                X