• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skinner has glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
      Interesting.

Thanks for the tip about turning off sigs. I will have to do that at work tomorrow.
      Note the above edit for more information (and proper spellings ).
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
        Note the above edit for more information (and proper spellings ).
        I checked out the link. Thanks.
        sigpic
        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
          Skinner has glasses.
          Hardy har har.
          sigpic

Comment

Skinner has glasses.
            *smites GL*

grrrrrr
            sigpic
            Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
            "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
              *smites GL*

grrrrrr
              *contemplates conditioning GL to have a phobia of GW*
              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

*contemplates conditioning GL to have a phobia of GW*
                Negative punishment?
                sigpic

Comment

Negative punishment?
                  That's a redundancy.

No punishment will not be used. Negative reinforcement will be used. I'm now taking applications for volunteers to assist is this project.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

That's a redundancy.

No punishment will not be used. Negative reinforcement will be used. I'm now taking applications for volunteers to assist is this project.
                    Sign me up. What do you want me to do?
                    sigpic

Comment

Sign me up. What do you want me to do?
                      I'll work out the system later. I'll contact you when it's time.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

That's a redundancy.

Ooh, sign me up too!
                        sigpic
                        Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                        "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

What? I *high voltage buzz* AH! *high voltage buzz* QUIT IT! *high voltage buzz* AGGHHH! *high voltage buzz* *curls up in fetal position sobbing*

Comment

I'm not sure why. It's not like I'm preventing others from joining in the beating.
                            I know why...you aren't allowed to beat me.

Originally posted by alaskannut
                            A thousand years in an iron maiden would be too kind.............
                            I'd enjoy it And only a thousand years? After that you all would still be older than me *Evil grin*

Originally posted by AdrianneP
                            26. I'll be 27 next month.
                            *mutters something about a 5 years gap not being much* Oh and when it's you birthday you'll bring cake here won't you?

First fight ... You know what they said about a good fight ... Leads to good ... uh ... make up conversations.
                            *Shakes head and mutters something about women and talking more about those conversations than men*

You senile old crazy's.
                            uh oh..Don't say that in here or Tame'll get you, or little sister or Shadow or the others

That's a redundancy.

Can I join? I make an excellent team with Nutty on this area
                            Signed,

Gregorius
                            Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                            Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius
                              *mutters something about a 5 years gap not being much* Oh and when it's you birthday you'll bring cake here won't you?
                              I like *older* men. It's bad enough I still get carded when I'm buying alcohol. If my boyfriend looks as young as I do we'll be told teenagers can't enter the bar area without an adult

And ... No
                              I won't be bringing cake. The birthday girl should never have to bring cake to her own birthday. And I removed my birthday information from my profile so I wouldn't get four pages of "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIANNE!"

Adrianne
                              If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                              It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

I like *older* men. It's bad enough I still get carded when I'm buying alcohol. If my boyfriend looks as young as I do we'll be told teenagers can't enter the bar area without an adult
                                You actually get carded in the US? :/ Here it's a miracle when the ask you for you ID when buying alcohol (Which I don't drink), fireworks, etc.. But then again, we've got softdrugs legalized here...as well as more teenage girls drinking than males :/

And ... No
                                I won't be bringing cake. The birthday girl should never have to bring cake to her own birthday. And I removed my birthday information from my profile so I wouldn't get four pages of "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIANNE!"
                                That's evil! I guess I'll add "Happy Birthday Adrianne" in my sig for a month orso ^^ Then you'll have more than 4 pages
                                Signed,

Gregorius
                                Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                                Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Working...
                                X