Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really i think the sgc is cooler than the sga but that's my opinion.

Teal'c Rox

Comment

Originally posted by bogglebomb
      really i think the sgc is cooler than the sga but that's my opinion.
      Well we are all entitled to that, except you know, those who can't spell.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        I saw that you needed the help of a Superior Being ..... ...... I was here but I figured since you didn't notice me...*sigh*... I wasn't superior enough......
        Well, that one prank would have required convincing Darren to post fake spoilers on GW (I'm kinda surprised such a prank didn't happen anyway). The second one you could have helped with, however, you were offline when I checked.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

how many rep points do you have to give out to give the first person some again?

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
            Well, that one prank would have required convincing Darren to post fake spoilers on GW (I'm kinda surprised such a prank didn't happen anyway). The second one you could have helped with, however, you were offline when I checked.
            You'll just have to put your nefarious plots off until next year.
            sigpic
            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
              You'll just have to put your nefarious plots off until next year.
              Perhaps. or we could declare the entire month of April fair game for pranks...
              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Perhaps. or we could declare the entire month of April fair game for pranks...
                *Decides that April might be a good month to avoid GW*
                sigpic
                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Davis
                  how many rep points do you have to give out to give the first person some again?
                  I've never figured that out. Tame?
                  Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                    Well we are all entitled to that, except you know, those who can't spell.
                    Well...we will overlook that you can't spell GL ((((((((((GL)))))))))) we wuv you just the way you are....minus any body parts on any given day
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

OH you wanted the Grand PooPah..... well I will tell you this.....ad this is just between you and me .... we did offer up MANY suggestions for April Fools day....but they would have required alot of work and being that the convention just ended it kind of made things prohibitive
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Well...we will overlook that you can't spell GL ((((((((((GL)))))))))) we wuv you just the way you are....minus any body parts on any given day
                        I have to give credit for a snark that good.

Comment

LOL...its a new game

Where is Tame?
                          I was going to say all them, Tame.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Davis
                            it hasn't been calculated to my knowledge...however I am sure it is out there

But it does depend on the number of *rep points* you give out. As you get higher in the *Rep point Food Chain* it takes longer for you to repeat rep someone. and the higher you are the less you can rep mulitple people. for example - In ONE 24 hour period

Newbie (maybe under 300 rep points, I am guessing) - can rep 25 people in one day repeating the last five with the first five

Teenage Poster (over 300 but under 1000, still guessing) - can rep 20 people overlapping the last 3 with the first three

Mature Poster (over 1000 but under 5000, still guessing) - can rep 15 people overlapping the last 2 with the first 2

Old timer (over 5000 but under 10,000, still guessing) can rep 12 people overlapping the last 1 with the first 1

as I stated this is a HUGE guess and the numbers may be very low since I have never sat and calculated it but I am aware that there is a decrease as you get higher

Hope that helped in some small way

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                              I was going to say all them, Tame.
                              OH what a sweet and wonderful thing to say....and people ask WHY we come to this thread.....THIS is why....everyone here ...aside from the odd maiming now and again...is just the BEST!!!!

Comment

OH you wanted the Grand PooPah..... well I will tell you this.....ad this is just between you and me .... we did offer up MANY suggestions for April Fools day....but they would have required alot of work and being that the convention just ended it kind of made things prohibitive
                                Well, the one I'd thought of would have taken a single article on the main page. The spoiler junkies would have done the rest of the work for me.
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X