Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition: A Return to the Glory Days of Full Frontal Nudity!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any nudity would threaten the (im)balance of sexual tension in the show. If we see showing more skin to , then it overly validates the ship. (not that it wasn't already canon ) To correct this imbalance, the show needs to also validate other ships like , and so on until it becomes too dramatic with everyone bedding each other. And then, friends, we have a totally different show.
    Last edited by Exiled Master; 24 March 2007, 02:18 PM. Reason: grammar
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
    Caboose: They could be worse?
    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master View Post
      Any nudity would threaten the (im)balance of sexual tension in the show. If we see showing more skin to , then it overly validates the ship. (not that it wasn't already canon ) To correct this imbalance, the show needs to also validate other ships like , and so on until it becomes too dramatic with everyone bedding each other. And then, friends, we have a totally different show.
      Since when did nudity require sex or romance?
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng View Post
        Excellent point! Let the ultimate form of fanservice begin!
        Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
        A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
        That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
        Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
        Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng View Post
          Excellent point! Let the ultimate form of fanservice begin!
          I must say you put in quite a fight there.
          uknesvuinng practically twisted your arm.

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime View Post
            I must say you put in quite a fight there.
            uknesvuinng practically twisted your arm.
            Hey, I can't argue with such sound logic: nudity for nudity's sake is great, as long as it doesn't involve or

But I was actually wrong in my response. The ultimate form of fanservice is more then a state (nudity), it is in fact an action

Comment

Hey, I can't argue with such sound logic: nudity for nudity's sake is great, as long as it doesn't involve or
              Now, now equality for all. TPTB with all their mighty wisdom would be missing like half the fanbase if they are not included.

More nudity = better show don't you know. Can't leave out the men because the episode would be four times better with them while only twice as good with the women but together it's six times the greatness of any previous Stargate show in history!
              Last edited by LoneStar1836; 25 March 2007, 07:24 AM.
              IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                Damn I wish I could green you again!!

But you are quite willing to share pictures of you in a bikini with several billion people on the internet that you don't know?...
                who says it really me i've been known to post false pics of myself (old inside joke)

Comment

Originally posted by Adria View Post
                  who says it really me i've been known to post false pics of myself (old inside joke)
                  Scratches head
                  The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Bumped because... because...

...just... because.
                    The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Could always watch pr0n.

But no, seriously, I don't mind it if the Stargate franchise becomes a bit more adult.

John should have been Teyla's baby daddy.
                      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                      X