Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition: A Return to the Glory Days of Full Frontal Nudity!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wonder what guys would do if women never had boobs <----typical man

Comment

Originally posted by Adria View Post
      Whoa! Hang on there.
      Men don't just like women because of boobies.
      We like the other bits as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime View Post
        Whoa! Hang on there.
        Men don't just like women because of boobies.
        We like the other bits as well.
        ya but then we would go break the pg rule

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          I've got nothing against nudity is Stargate, infact I'd like the spin off to be more adult. Seriously though, what is it with people on this forum and ineffectual petitions? If you want to see nudity, there are much better places than Stargate, or TV for that matter.
          In fact the internet, which if you are reading this you are currently on I hear is a great place for finding nudity...
          Erm random but yeah..
          You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
          -Libba Bray

Comment

Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton View Post
            In fact the internet, which if you are reading this you are currently on I hear is a great place for finding nudity...
            Annnnnd how!

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
              See now this man, despite his exceptionally long screename I won't trouble myself to type out fully, he knows the score. 10 years and not a single boobie since the first episode. That falls well bellow accepted national boobie standards and it's downright worrisome.
              Hey at least you got the nudity once. Just think of all the poor women watching. Not ONE, I say, ONE scene of full nudity of any guy. There's the shame. I demand equal representation!!

And maybe you should change your sig to WWBD.
              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                I'm sorry, can you say that again in English?
                Nah

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                  Hey at least you got the nudity once. Just think of all the poor women watching. Not ONE, I say, ONE scene of full nudity of any guy. There's the shame. I demand equal representation!!
                  Well, you have my support.
                  Hey, how about TPTB make the next two movies with all nude characters?
                  That would certainly help compensate for the last ten nude-less years.

Comment

Originally posted by gatetravel1 View Post
                    Nah
                    Didn't think so..
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow! Finally, a voice of truth, rising above the din that is GW. All hail Ouroboros.

Boobies are a testament to our society. Do you realize how much of the economy is run by them?? It is incredible what they do. They have inspired songs, stories, and battles. The Trojan War was all because one guy wanted to see some lady's boobies. Who are we to deny the wisdom of Homer? Who are we to deny the truth of the boobies that launched a thousand ships?

Anyone see the Family Guy episode where Peter gets shut down by the FCC? He makes good point. The American capitol building truly does look like a giant booby. Boobies are, put simply, the base upon which our society rests.

Therefore I take up your cause. We must see the boobies! How about we satisfy both the male and female camps by seeing Hammond's boobies. That'll fix everything!

Comment

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
                        Therefore I take up your cause. We must see the boobies! How about we satisfy both the male and female camps by seeing Hammond's boobies. That'll fix everything!
                        Mmmm...three-star boobies.

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime View Post
                          Without boobies, our whole society would begin to implode.
                          The economy would decline, after all...commerce is based on sex.
                          That's what Adam Smith's invisible hand is for...pointing at boobies.

I kept hearing over the years how Congress was supposedly addressing the issue of nudity on television....
                          ....yet nowadays there's less and less.
                          You'd think they were trying to take boobies off television. But that'd be crazy.
                          I am intrigued by your ideas my good sir, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Originally posted by Adria View Post
                          I wouldn't want to live in that kind of world.

And maybe you should change your sig to WWBD.
                          Well Admiral Cain does have boobies so I think I'm covered. If you want some dnudity why not a co-petition! It will help to divide the attentions of the assorted evil forces of opression who would see us all wearing burlap sacks and performing romantic handshakes!

*Note: Burlap sacks are itchy and undesirable due to said itchiness, tell your friends.

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
                          Wow! Finally, a voice of truth, rising above the din that is GW. All hail Ouroboros.
                          I accept your hail and return to you a reserved and stately wave, beffiting of my own high status. Should your exemplary performance in this area continue perhaps I shall one day see fit to favour you will a golf clap as well, and perhaps a pomegranate.

Boobies are a testament to our society. Do you realize how much of the economy is run by them?? It is incredible what they do. They have inspired songs, stories, and battles. The Trojan War was all because one guy wanted to see some lady's boobies. Who are we to deny the wisdom of Homer? Who are we to deny the truth of the boobies that launched a thousand ships?
                          I would really have liked a look at those boobies. How come everytime someone gets a time machine they always end up back in WW2 or in some castle.

This is the gold right here. The only defensibile reason for which man should ever bend space and time itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
                            I accept your hail and return to you a reserved and stately wave, beffiting of my own high status. Should your exemplary performance in this area continue perhaps I shall one day see fit to favour you will a golf clap as well, and perhaps a pomegranate.
                            Ooohh, a pomegranate. He must really like you.
                            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Ooohh, a pomegranate. He must really like you.
                              Mmm. Pomegranate and a golf clap. So nice....

Though I must say, given the nature of the topic, I think that I would prefer something other than a pomegranate. Perhaps some Melons.

Comment

I really dont think Ill ever understand men's obsession with Breasts..
                                You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
                                -Libba Bray

Comment

Working...
                                X