No announcement yet.

Sam and Jack Shipper Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry for your loss, nei! You know where to find us if you ever need a distraction or an ear.
    Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss Nei.

If you want to talk, feel free to send me a message.

Sending you a lot of strength! xoxo
      sigpic
      Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Thanks guys, it means a lot. It's all so surreal still. Trying to get some rest and failing.
        Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
        If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
          Hi guys, I'm probably not going to be around for a while - in saying that, popping on here could be my lifeline. My cousin, whom I've talked about before, passed away this evening. We still don't know what happenned, it's been a big shock and I need be strong, to take care of my Aunt and my grandparents.

It's still not hit home yet.
          *squishy huggles*

Comment

Thanks guys, it means a lot. It's all so surreal still. Trying to get some rest and failing.
            I apologize nei. It's none of my business. My question was insensitive.
            Last edited by Sparky She-Demon; 29 April 2014, 05:56 PM.
            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss, nei *gentle hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                I apologize nei. It's none of my business. My question was insensitive.
                Don't worry, I didn't even see it.

I can't get past knowing her mum found her dead in the lounge when she got home from work. Aunty performed CPR but it was already too late. She could have been gone 40 mins by then, her boyfriend was in the house and hadn't realised. I can't imagine what he is going through. He called to her and got no response but that was normal, especially as they'd fallen out. She's like that, you argue and she won't talk to you for days. Was, she was like that.
                Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss, nei.
                  Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                  Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                  On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

*huggles NEI*, sending you and your family my love and condolences. If you need us, we're here xx
                    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Right now I could do with things to smash.

Wish people would stop telling me how to grieve. I cope with things by retreating into myself, and physically hiding away. Don't want to talk to people, id rather communicate like this.

Back at work Saturday, ****ty 'stay in the black policy' where you're supposed to smile all the time. **** of a boss who expresses the platitudes but his tone, when you say you don't tell him exactly when you'll be back at work, says you should grieve like him and work all the hours god sends.

Edit:
                      He can go **** himself. He gave himself paid compassionate leave when his cousin died but I've got unpaid absence.
                      Last edited by neverendingimagination; 01 May 2014, 05:28 PM.

Comment

You're right nei, everyone does grieve differently. And you go ahead and do it any way you need to. If the rest of the world isn't going to comply, they can go screw themselves for a while and you can hide out here and *not* talk if that's what it takes, or vent, or pretend like it didn't happen for five minutes or whatever that moment needs.

We've got your back, babe. Sorry your boss is a ****head. If you've got 10 minutes and want to fuel the rage (sometimes that's healthy in small doses), check the company policy on bereavement leave and see if he's breaking the rules for himself or breaking them for you and turn him in.
                        Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
                          You're right nei, everyone does grieve differently. And you go ahead and do it any way you need to. If the rest of the world isn't going to comply, they can go screw themselves for a while and you can hide out here and *not* talk if that's what it takes, or vent, or pretend like it didn't happen for five minutes or whatever that moment needs.

We've got your back, babe. Sorry your boss is a ****head. If you've got 10 minutes and want to fuel the rage (sometimes that's healthy in small doses), check the company policy on bereavement leave and see if he's breaking the rules for himself or breaking them for you and turn him in.
                          Agreed, on all counts. You just do what feels right to you. That's what matters (especially this close to losing your cousin). We're here whenever you need us! Hugs!

Comment

Pretty sure he broke the rule for himself. The company policy only covers parents, spouse, children, and I assume anyone covered under the 'dependants' act, so people living in the same household.

Luckily he's off for three weeks now, won't have to see the *******. The person in charge in his absence is his best buddy so I can't complain and get an objective response.

We're waiting on a new area manager, and even if I did contact them I know he'd be calling me everything behind my back - I've witnessed him do it to others.

Comment

(((nei)))

Comment

Pretty sure he broke the rule for himself. The company policy only covers parents, spouse, children, and I assume anyone covered under the 'dependants' act, so people living in the same household.

Luckily he's off for three weeks now, won't have to see the *******. The person in charge in his absence is his best buddy so I can't complain and get an objective response.

We're waiting on a new area manager, and even if I did contact them I know he'd be calling me everything behind my back - I've witnessed him do it to others.
                                *huggles and gives you a giant box of Godiva chocolates and a certificate to a day spa*......yeah I hate bad bosses

Comment

Working...
                                X