Sam and Jack Shipper Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
    WOW...and then people say I stay up late eh...

don't even want to know the parody of it...if it is anything close to some of the manips you send me with pm...I don't want to know it

Yay Jena is here to

btw everyone who came here to relax with us welcome...I like this little off topic thingie...is lots of fun

you deserve your gutterbadge

And yay tomorrow I sign my contract for work I am sooooo happy and then thursday first day of work...Looking forward to it...
    It is fun in here ^_^

Oh I do, do I? *is proud*

And again congrats on the work, that's just soooo great!! (((Eve)))
    Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
    Ow that's great And tomorrow already your last exam...***is yealous***
    And for 6 months WOW

I got also my math mark back...i thought i had made it very very bad...but i had the best mark in the class a 9...in english it's a A i think...maybe a A+ but don't know that for sure
    So me was also very happy

Now i have to learn english

And Liz(((Hugs))))
    It is huh?!? Just one problem... I hate my exam from tomo and I really suck at it *groans*
    Well not 6 months of school mind you I just have my exams again at the end of the year. I think it's enough

Conrgrats on the maths test ^_^ ((Star))

English is easy, you'll do good!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
      It is fun in here ^_^

Oh I do, do I? *is proud*

And again congrats on the work, that's just soooo great!! (((Eve)))

It is huh?!? Just one problem... I hate my exam from tomo and I really suck at it *groans*
      Well not 6 months of school mind you I just have my exams again at the end of the year. I think it's enough

Conrgrats on the maths test ^_^ ((Star))

English is easy, you'll do good!
      Yep lots of fun...but then again...we are here so it couldn't be something else

And still 6 months no exams your still lucky, i have them every 3/4 months*sigh*

And just a short question...what exam do you have tomorrow then?

And english is easy like this...but the grammar and words i have to learn now are very difficult...especially the Grammar...i'm very bad at that*sigh*
      sigpic

Comment

Yep lots of fun...but then again...we are here so it couldn't be something else

And still 6 months no exams your still lucky, i have them every 3/4 months*sigh*

And just a short question...what exam do you have tomorrow then?

And english is easy like this...but the grammar and words i have to learn now are very difficult...especially the Grammar...i'm very bad at that*sigh*
        You're quite sure of yourself, that we're fun I mean

Normally I had them every 3/4 months but not since I got in my last two years. Last year I was in Barcelona while the others had exam and this year I'll be going to Greece during the break after exams but... no exam

I have Law, Commercial Law. And a bit of Social mixed in between. It's awful!!

I think English is easy for everything. But that's my POV, anyway... you'll do good! I'm sure like you were sure I would do good at Maths

Comment

You're quite sure of yourself, that we're fun I mean

Normally I had them every 3/4 months but not since I got in my last two years. Last year I was in Barcelona while the others had exam and this year I'll be going to Greece during the break after exams but... no exam

I have Law, Commercial Law. And a bit of Social mixed in between. It's awful!!

I think English is easy for everything. But that's my POV, anyway... you'll do good! I'm sure like you were sure I would do good at Maths
          uhm but this is different...i really hate grammar

and law....thingie...sounds difficult...i'm more into the economics
          Later, when i'm big, i want to be a stalker...uhm i mean a journalist

And going to all those countries...i'm yealous i have never been in spain...but i have been in Greece...and also when i had school...but don't say that 'cuz school thinks i was sick
          and i hate exams...they are difficult and so much depends on it...i'm also in my almost last year of school...stil 1,5 year to go...*sigh* i want it to be over

But after that...we will see what i will do...first i have to learn...but not now...now i'm going to make some stuff
          sigpic

Comment

uhm but this is different...i really hate grammar

and law....thingie...sounds difficult...i'm more into the economics
            Later, when i'm big, i want to be a stalker...uhm i mean a journalist

And going to all those countries...i'm yealous i have never been in spain...but i have been in Greece...and also when i had school...but don't say that 'cuz school thinks i was sick
            and i hate exams...they are difficult and so much depends on it...i'm also in my almost last year of school...stil 1,5 year to go...*sigh* i want it to be over

But after that...we will see what i will do...first i have to learn...but not now...now i'm going to make some stuff
            *hugs*

Wel... it's difficult and that teacher is hateful! Nobody like her

I didn't choose for Law, mind you, we had to take it with my studies

The only good thing are languages, because I want to be an Interpreter. Although I'm very in psychology also... we'll see

Yeah, I'm the big voyager, but the only place I really want to go (London, Gabit) I can't Greece is awesome, went there 11 years ago, so it'll be cool!

I don't really mind about exams. Most of the time I think they're pretty easy so...
            And this is my last year, what I'm more worried about is my Integrated Test, school year project. But you'll get there, no worries!

Make some stuff.... as in.... PS??? Yay

BTW, how was your History test?!?

Comment

A journalist? Wow. I love to write, and everyone says why not become a journalist? But, fact is not my thing. I love writing fiction too much. Unless the facts are about ancient cultures and whatnot, then I don't mind writing it.

I have never been out of the States. Actually I've pretty much stayed on the East coast of US. I would love to go to other countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
                A journalist? Wow. I love to write, and everyone says why not become a journalist? But, fact is not my thing. I love writing fiction too much. Unless the facts are about ancient cultures and whatnot, then I don't mind writing it.

I have never been out of the States. Actually I've pretty much stayed on the East coast of US. I would love to go to other countries.
                So, what do you want to do then?

Well, if you get the opportunity to travel to here (Europe, Belgium) don't hesitate to come and say hi

Comment

So, what do you want to do then?

Well, if you get the opportunity to travel to here (Europe, Belgium) don't hesitate to come and say hi
                  I'm pretty sure you Sam want to be CARTER as in this

Comment

*hugs*

Wel... it's difficult and that teacher is hateful! Nobody like her

I didn't choose for Law, mind you, we had to take it with my studies

The only good thing are languages, because I want to be an Interpreter. Although I'm very in psychology also... we'll see

Yeah, I'm the big voyager, but the only place I really want to go (London, Gabit) I can't Greece is awesome, went there 11 years ago, so it'll be cool!

I don't really mind about exams. Most of the time I think they're pretty easy so...
                    And this is my last year, what I'm more worried about is my Integrated Test, school year project. But you'll get there, no worries!

Make some stuff.... as in.... PS??? Yay

BTW, how was your History test?!?
                    Uhm yeah PS...
                    And still i don't like languages but that's because i'm bad at them...
                    And traveling is cool

Don't talk about History test...it was weird but i think i have a good enough mark for it...i hope

YAY another person who likes it...try stalking helps to
                    And writing i love it...i do it whenever i can, but most of the time everything i write(fanfics and all) are in dutch....i have some but i'm to lazy to translate

And what countries i've been...uhm the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Luxemburg, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Greece and Jordan...i thought that was it...what can i say...i love traveling
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
                      I'm pretty sure you Sam want to be CARTER as in this
                      Yep. I want to be an archeologist, but now I'm leaning closer to wanting to be a geologist or even an historian. I love ancient history. What I really want to do is go be a space archeologist/geologist. I would love to go and study a different planet, but I don't think this job option would be open to me or anyone else anytime soon.

Comment

Yep. I want to be an archeologist, but now I'm leaning closer to wanting to be a geologist or even an historian. I love ancient history. What I really want to do is go be a space archeologist/geologist. I would love to go and study a different planet, but I don't think this job option would be open to me or anyone else anytime soon.
                        Space archeologist ???
                        Alien cultures Ha? I wonder what gave you that idea

Comment

if that only could be true i would love that...were can i apply for that job???

But then again i'm going with everyone else as stalker...see i love that
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
                            Space archeologist ???
                            Alien cultures Ha? I wonder what gave you that idea
                            Hmm, I wonder too . . .

Comment

Uhm yeah PS...
                              And still i don't like languages but that's because i'm bad at them...
                              And traveling is cool

Don't talk about History test...it was weird but i think i have a good enough mark for it...i hope

YAY another person who likes it...try stalking helps to
                              And writing i love it...i do it whenever i can, but most of the time everything i write (fanfics and all) are in dutch....i have some but i'm to lazy to translate

And what countries i've been...uhm the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Luxemburg, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Greece and Jordan...i thought that was it...what can i say...i love traveling
                              Oh *hugs*

How weird? If you like it you shouldn't get a too bad result

I write fic but never post it, I still have one (which is actually done) that needs to be beta-ed but
                              I'm not so sure about it yet

I've been to Belgium , Germany, UK, Spain, Italy, France, Tunisia, Turkey, Australia, Hungary, Switzerland and Greece.

Comment

Wow, that's ambitious! I wonder from where that idea came

I hope you get at least to do something you like

Comment

Working...
                                X