Sam and Jack Shipper Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
    to late already promoted...and I don't want to promote...well I don't know why lol just don't want to brag I think

how about the Jan/Stef/Eve and Hannah thread
    Hey! We can always delete the post! It's okay you know. If they really want some place like this people will find it out! *hugs*

Welcome Hannah

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
      Hey! We can always delete the post! It's okay you know. If they really want some place like this people will find it out! *hugs*

Welcome Hannah
      but i'm crazy that's why and if they don't wanna come...it's good to...we are still here and having fun i hope...btw Lies posted one time to so it's the

Hannah/Jann/Stef/Lies/Eve thread now
      sigpic

Comment

The shipper lounge? This is a great idea.

sigpic
        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker View Post
          The shipper lounge? This is a great idea.
          I thought so too That way we get to know one another...and just be our silly self

Comment

I thought so too That way we get to know one another...and just be our silly self
            Hey sugar *that's just wrong * *waves*

To get to knew each other? What a good way of saying... to be crazy, silly, funny and witty

Comment

but especially crazy...and we can talk non stop...don't have to be anything shippery....lalalala...we can even talk about uhm...my dog

Now i really have to go back to bed again...but i have a cold and couldn't breat(sp?)(ademen) so i had to clean my nose(very important) and the tissues are next to the pc..so i had to take a look
              Bye sleep well everybody
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, I like this. I'm you guys were able to convince Stef to post the pic! I just saw it. Very great by the way.

Comment

Hey shipper family,

I thought since we really are a family…we really need a place to hang out…a place to post when we are bored or just in need of or family… to post off topic…anything you want…so if you want to play around, post link, post pictures anything you want…just have fun… and it doesn’t have to be about Sam and Jack… Just have fun here… or if you are feeling down or so and you want to share it feel free to do so…I know the family will be here to cheer you up…
                  Just be yourself…and enjoy…and post…

Cheers Eve
                  *waves* I'm here guys! Great idea for a thread, I can waffle on to my heart's content

Of course you're not. *pats* Your brain just has little problems to carry out different conversations

But that's not slow, those are coordination problems
                  It's the lack of sleep, or too much multi-tasking, or maybe both?

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                  but especially crazy...and we can talk non stop...don't have to be anything shippery....lalalala...we can even talk about uhm...my dog

Now i really have to go back to bed again...but i have a cold and couldn't breat(sp?)(ademen) so i had to clean my nose(very important) and the tissues are next to the pc..so i had to take a look
                  Bye sleep well everybody
                  ((((Starlover)))) Hope your cold gets better soon!

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Welcome to the lounge you two...have fun...and all that kind of things...yadayadayada

And it isn't that bad my cold...i will survive...Hey that let me thinking about that song again
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Starlover! Yes I'm still up, naughty I know *sighs* Take something for that cold! That song "I Will Survive" reminds me of this really rude parody I heard, can't remember the words though, which is probably a good thing hehehe.

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                        Welcome to the lounge you two...have fun...and all that kind of things...yadayadayada

And it isn't that bad my cold...i will survive...Hey that let me thinking about that song again
                        Damn lady! Shouldn't you be at school? Or are you still learning for that test of yours??
                        Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
                        Thanks Starlover! Yes I'm still up, naughty I know *sighs* Take something for that cold! That song "I Will Survive" reminds me of this really rude parody I heard, can't remember the words though, which is probably a good thing hehehe.
                        Oh!! Teh song. Party-song

Welcome!!! And to Sasusc too *grins*

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
                          I don't think I've heard the parody to this song. Gots to go check it out. I love parody songs. I love Weird Al's parody called "Trapped In the Drive-Thru". Very long song as it's like 10 minutes, but it's funny.

Comment

Damn lady! Shouldn't you be at school? Or are you still learning for that test of yours??

Call me Sam.

Comment

never heared the parody...and i have to go to school...hmm..NOW...ohoh have to go see ya all later
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
                                I don't think I've heard the parody to this song. Gots to go check it out. I love parody songs. I love Weird Al's parody called "Trapped In the Drive-Thru". Very long song as it's like 10 minutes, but it's funny.
                                LMAO this one is rude and crude, no song though, just the lyrics!

See you later Starlover! I would do some housework, but I'm likely to wake the other half up with my noise, he'll be at 8am to go to work.

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Working...
                                X