Sam and Jack Shipper Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
    Yay!! I didn't study too hard and my Maths exam went well! Very well *happy dances*

Thank you for the good lucks, I should come here every morning, just to have a day like today. Now only my last exam tomorrow and then DONE!!! At least for 6 months

*huggles thread*
    Woohoo well done Liz!

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
    Ow that's great And tomorrow already your last exam...***is yealous***
    And for 6 months WOW

I got also my math mark back...i thought i had made it very very bad...but i had the best mark in the class a 9...in english it's a A i think...maybe a A+ but don't know that for sure
    So me was also very happy

Now i have to learn english

And Liz(((Hugs))))
    Now that is good, congratulations (((Starlover)))

Hey guys you'll do great in your exams, I know it can be very stressful, wishing you lots of luck and big (((hugs))))

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
    WOW...and then people say I stay up late eh...

don't even want to know the parody of it...if it is anything close to some of the manips you send me with pm...I don't want to know it

And yay tomorrow I sign my contract for work I am sooooo happy and then thursday first day of work...Looking forward to it... [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    LMAO you know me so well already! Good luck Eve on your first day, I'm so chuffed for ya!

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
      but why??? what's the fun of getting drunk i still don't get it...i got it one time and i only felt miserable the next day...not doing it again anytime soon

But good movie...and i still hope you have fun...and how was school today and detention (sp?)

and ok about the pics...you don't have to see them...only better for me
      Why? Because it's fun and something I had to do with Laura, but I won't get too drunk because Tequila shots?? They're bad and I have to do my Christmas shopping tomorrow and put the tree.
      So I really don't want to be/feel miserable the whole day

Exam went 50/50 and detention was annoying; they made us make exercises, luckily they were English exercises, so easy I thought I was going to die from boredom and then I fell asleep a bit

Yeah, I have to see them! Have to. It's a matter of dying or living

Thanks Shes and yes Eve... it was today

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
        A journalist? Wow. I love to write, and everyone says why not become a journalist? But, fact is not my thing. I love writing fiction too much. Unless the facts are about ancient cultures and whatnot, then I don't mind writing it.

I have never been out of the States. Actually I've pretty much stayed on the East coast of US. I would love to go to other countries.
        I haven't travelled much either, been to Spain, Gran Canaria, the states, France, and Morocco, but want to do more!
        Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
        I'm pretty sure you Sam want to be CARTER as in this
        Hey you could be the lovechild of Danny and Sam! *waits to be pelted with rotten tomatoes for such blasphemy*

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
        Space archeologist ???
        Alien cultures Ha? I wonder what gave you that idea

Oh *hugs*

How weird? If you like it you shouldn't get a too bad result

I write fic but never post it, I still have one (which is actually done) that needs to be beta-ed but
        I'm not so sure about it yet

I've been to Belgium , Germany, UK, Spain, Italy, France, Tunisia, Turkey, Australia, Hungary, Switzerland and Greece.
        Hey you, you should post your fic!

*sigh* is

Oh, btw, should I do a christmas sig or different christmas icons?
        Hmmm I like the idea of both, sorry LOLOL.

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
        Nuts. Every last one of you. Nuts.

*wonders why she's now carrying on three separate conversations with nearly the same people at the same time*

*gives up*

Saves therapy?

*walks off talking to herself*

Nope, still need therapy...
        LOL you need therapy, cos nuttiness is catching

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
        AHH.... Home Sweet Home ! LOL!
        Originally posted by Goddess View Post
        : point at thread: Look a lounge!! I hope you all realize how dangerous this is. Now we're really never gonna get anything accomplished in RL or at least I'm not.
        Woohoo, (((Goddess and Poz))))

and why o why should you have known it...and btw it was lizlove, Stef and my idea...so don't blame me if you don't have a RL anymore eh
        and thank you for liking the idea...
        Yep, it's totally Sam and Jack's fault!

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/mistletoesmall.jpg

Just dropping in to say howdy.

Have a great evening.
        Hey Admiral, great to see you here! *waves* And thanks for the lovely capture too

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry View Post
        hey...I want in...howdy!!!! indeed!!!
        Yay another nutty shipper! Cos all shippers are nuts, it's official

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
          Is this the place for OT chat? Because I just got my secret santa gift from another board... I got syphilis! And a LED binary watch. I'm in Geek heaven (excuse the hair, it's straightened now!)

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5750/22dt8.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!
          ROFL you've got syphilis?! Btw, love the pic, and totally get why you straigten your hair

Why do you curly hair people must straighten your hair? Why? My hair is as straight as can be and I want to have curly hair. But you know what they say: the grass is always greener on the other side.
          I have in-between, it's really wavy, bordering on curly, and it's really thick, it's a right pain in the mikta, believe me, I can do sod all with it.

I'm glad! A childhood friend of mine has very curly ringlets. It was so pretty. I saw her the first time in over five years and what did she do? Flatten it!

As for the sig, this was the warning sent to me:

It is against our rules on actor manips. We tend to be rather sensitive about manips with the actors, putting them into situations they've obviously never been in. The line between character and actor is so blurred when images are involved that we don't really care for photo manips like your sig. It can too easily be misconstrued into something more than the innocent picture it is.

I understand the reason, but I was so proud of that little manip. It was the first manip of it's kind I've made. Oh well. Just give me another excuse to make another one.
          (((hugs)))) Yep, and I'm sure it'll be lovely, looking forward to seeing it!

Thanks! But I know this one will suck.. yeah.. it will *sigh*

Have a cool shippy day!
          *puts on stern mum-face* Stop putting yourself down young lady!

**jumps with joy** I finally got the custom avatar to upload. See, I had to do some searching to find out that I couldn't upload from a website. Apparently, that's disable or something. And I couldn't figure out how to save the image to have the right file size without it being a .bmp image. I finally saved it as a .jif image. It works! I serious was going to have a Sam/Jack avatar, but I kept looking at my comp's wallpaper . . . It's my kitties. Jack is the orange one (and the baby) and Frankie's the grey one with stuby legs.
          Awww squeeeeeee kitties! *melts*

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
          Firstly...wow...you look a lot like my daughter Niki...and she does the same as you...you both have similar hair and why oh why must you straighten it...I told her that if she continues to straighten her hair and put all that gunk in it she will be bald beofre she turns 21...it can't be good...having just said that...I had my hair cut and blonde foils put in yesterday...and it looks pretty good!!
          And secondly...you got syphilis and you're telling us ...holy hannah girl!!

It's like that with everything...curly hair should be straightened, straight hair should be curled, long hair cut, short hair grown....you can't win!!

So wow Eve...nice thread you got going here...now I'm gonna be torn between this place as well...thanks schnook!
          Wish I could stay but gotta choof...need to be with hubs for a bit...and the dishes need doing...again!!
          Night all...take care...yadda yadda yadda!!!
          Yay Chelle's here! I agree with you about never being satisfied with your own hair, I give up straightening mine though, it takes hours. Aand it grows so fast grrrrr.

I always behave...and in a few moments I am going to eat pizza with mom and dad and drink Champagn for my new job don't you love my parents lol....Cause this is my first job who actually really is a job...I mean it is for at least 6 months and more
          did I mention I am happy about that...
          Eve..always behaves?! I think I better sit down, I'm feeling faint from the shock

I will, for a matter of fact, not behave this evening! I'll get myself drunk with Tequila shots, my best friend and the movie 'The Wedding Date'.

Hope you have fun! Oh... about those pics Star? I hope to see them soon. Tomorrow maybe
          You've got more stamina than me! I only had a couple and my lips went numb, I nearly passed out on my mum-in-law's sofa, she thought it was hilaroius btw LOL. Mind you, I don't really drink, just a few glasses of wine now and then.

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

and being drunk is ok...as long as you aren't to drunk to feel miserable the next day... you have to know when to stop

wasn't her detention on Wed.?!? ***is confused***

and I still want to see those pics missy
            lol but i still haven't found the line of where to stop then still have enough time for that

Why? Because it's fun and something I had to do with Laura, but I won't get too drunk because Tequila shots?? They're bad and I have to do my Christmas shopping tomorrow and put the tree.
            So I really don't want to be/feel miserable the whole day

Exam went 50/50 and detention was annoying; they made us make exercises, luckily they were English exercises, so easy I thought I was going to die from boredom and then I fell asleep a bit

Yeah, I have to see them! Have to. It's a matter of dying or living

Thanks Shes and yes Eve... it was today
            And your still lucky that it was english better then something else
            And putting up the tree now...that's a little bit late but still on time
            sigpic

Comment

Okay, I'm watching this show about Egypt pyramids. I just want to yell at the narrator. They were talking about this copper tool that could have been used to help chip the limestone. They said that pure copper is too soft, but by some fluke of nature and lots of luck, the Ancient Egyptians mixed another chemical with copper to make it stronger. A fluke? I think not. If they were smart enough to figure out the measurements/etc. to build the pyramid, why not be smart enough to figure out how to mix chemicals to make a copper mix tool? FYI, the Great Pyramid's base is a percentage of the earth's circumferences and is also in exact proporation to the size of the earth. How's that to primitive?

Sorry to rant, but stuff like dumbing down ancient cultures because they couldn't possibly have technology that equals modern day, pisses me off.

Comment

Okay, I'm watching this show about Egypt pyramids. I just want to yell at the narrator. They were talking about this copper tool that could have been used to help chip the limestone. They said that pure copper is too soft, but by some fluke of nature and lots of luck, the Ancient Egyptians mixed another chemical with copper to make it stronger. A fluke? I think not. If they were smart enough to figure out the measurements/etc. to build the pyramid, why not be smart enough to figure out how to mix chemicals to make a copper mix tool? FYI, the Great Pyramid's base is a percentage of the earth's circumferences and is also in exact proporation to the size of the earth. How's that to primitive?

Sorry to rant, but stuff like dumbing down ancient cultures because they couldn't possibly have technology that equals modern day, pisses me off.
                LOL no, please feel free to rant! (((hugs))) I know what you mean, I agree with what you're saying... did they ever find what was in that secret chamber that they had to send a robotic probe/camera through?

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
                  LOL no, please feel free to rant! (((hugs))) I know what you mean, I agree with what you're saying... did they ever find what was in that secret chamber that they had to send a robotic probe/camera through?
                  Umm, I don't know. The show was just talking about that, but my mom came home and started talking so I missed the ending. And I know I've seen it on other shows about the pyramids, but I don't remember much.

And ewwwww! Just watchin CSI, and they showed skin (and blood and muscles) melting and decomposing off a body. That looked so gross.

Comment

Umm, I don't know. The show was just talking about that, but my mom came home and started talking so I missed the ending. And I know I've seen it on other shows about the pyramids, but I don't remember much.

And ewwwww! Just watchin CSI, and they showed skin (and blood and muscles) melting and decomposing off a body. That looked so gross.
                    Ewwwww! I saw a similar thing on "Bones" it was a melted body in a bath, that's the only time I felt sick watching one of those kind of tv programs.

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Ewwwww! I saw a similar thing on "Bones" it was a melted body in a bath, that's the only time I felt sick watching one of those kind of tv programs.
                      Sorry am I really the only one who can stand that I actually love watching that I love watching operation and that kind of stuff...I know I am crazy lol
                      as long as you don't start talking about it while I am eating I don't mind...

Comment

I love "Bones"!

Sorry am I really the only one who can stand that I actually love watching that I love watching operation and that kind of stuff...I know I am crazy lol
                        as long as you don't start talking about it while I am eating I don't mind...
                        Oh, I can watch it just fine. Everyone once in awhile I get gross out. But gross stuff like that makes me hungry. I spent alot of time in health class in highschool being hungry. Luckily for me, lunch was right after the class. At least I found out I wasn't the only one that felt hungry looking at those disgusting and gross pics. There was a boy several seats away from me that told the whole class that he was hungry after watching some slides. I kept quiet.

Comment

Oooh pyramids! That's annoying. The Egyptians were so freakin smart!

I love Bones though! It's better than a lot of crimes shows because the characters have interesting personalities. And they have the whole UST thing going on.

Comment

I love "Bones"!

Cause its amazing!! And how hot is DB now? He was not so hot at the end of Angel but he's looking way good again.

Comment

I actually never tuned in for Bones...I know they are airing it here on Sunday evening but I never have done it...am I missing something now?!? and can I watch it even if I haven't seen the beginning?!?

Comment

I actually never tuned in for Bones...I know they are airing it here on Sunday evening but I never have done it...am I missing something now?!? and can I watch it even if I haven't seen the beginning?!?
                                Mostly its individual cases and you can pick it up anytime. There is an ongoing arc about her parents but they only have like 2 episodes a season about it. You should definitely check it out. Its really good.

Comment

Working...
                                X