Sam and Jack Shipper Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    OMG...does someone in here watches house???

spoilers last episode(5x06, Joy)
    Spoiler:
    House/Cuddy...kissing ...that;s soo cool...and soo...screwed up... I'm curious how that is gonna end ...
    But poor Cuddy for the baby...life isn't fair
    I watched yesterday evening! So amazing ep I adore House even more now

Spoiler:
    Lisa Edelstain was fantastic. Poor Cuddy, I had the feeling it will finish that way... House was so bothering all the time. And the end as she was siting in the room. So sad.. And then the kiss! I am still smiling He is hot!

I posted n the House thread here (yeah, there is one) but it's not very active. I even joined another forum today... I think I will make a vid from the ep... I am House addicted
    At least I don't care so much for Atlantis and how they screwed up my ship there

Comment

OMG...does someone in here watches house???

spoilers last episode(5x06, Joy)
      Spoiler:
      House/Cuddy...kissing ...that;s soo cool...and soo...screwed up... I'm curious how that is gonna end ...
      But poor Cuddy for the baby...life isn't fair
      I'm up to S4 only.

Spoiler:
      Really? Wow, that's....that's...I don't know what that is. Weird I guess. I was never a shipper on House.
      sigpic

Comment

Fainne, you mean you go back this November? We thought you were here for a lot longer

Comment

jumble yeah, i will head back on 2 December university is calling. but doesn't mean i won't come back

i'm house addicted too but i'm way behind

Comment

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
            Hi loungers!

Hey, this is my first time in the lounge I think. Can you believe that? Hmm...did I hear you all groan

Eve, is that you?! How are you? I haven't seen you in ages!
            Welcome Mara...and first time ...come more often in here...very relaxed...cozy couches...big tv...

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
            Yeap, but I was more of a House/Cameron shipper (it reminded me of S/J)
            I was a House/Cameron shipper and a House/Cuddy shipper...couldn't choose...but in the end a H/C shipper coz the Cameron thing wasn't so much fun anymore...certainly later not with Chase!

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
            I watched yesterday evening! So amazing ep I adore House even more now

Spoiler:
            Lisa Edelstain was fantastic. Poor Cuddy, I had the feeling it will finish that way... House was so bothering all the time. And the end as she was siting in the room. So sad.. And then the kiss! I am still smiling He is hot!

I posted n the House thread here (yeah, there is one) but it's not very active. I even joined another forum today... I think I will make a vid from the ep... I am House addicted
            At least I don't care so much for Atlantis and how they screwed up my ship there
            Spoiler:
            Yeah she was...I loved it...I think I'm going to watch it tonight again! ...I have searched for forums...mainly for spoilers...but I can't find a good one...you any ideas for me!

Vid...if you have done it...post a link please!

I still care for SGA...never shipped there...best thing I did sofar on that show lol! ...well I do ship one thing there....Jann/Shep... But my character still has to be written in...oooh...and I liked Shep/Laren(S4) ...was also funny those few episodes....

When I started to watch House...I blame it on my brother and B...together...they convinced me...within a week I watched two seasons...and I was addicted...third one followed and the House boxes as well

Oh and Fainne may I ask where you live in Germany?
            sigpic

Comment

i don't like to ship shep with anyone else than me

i live in the fabulous city of Berlin nearer to Poland than to the Netherlands . but once in a while i do visit a small city near Aachen

Comment

Berlin okay...that's far away...Aachen...that's waaay...down for me...I live close to Oberhausen Well...close...it's all relative lol!
                sigpic

Comment

*phew* those photos didn't turn out too bad

We had a great day, chatter, lunch in a cool little pub that CS Lewis used to frequent, lots more chatter and lots of shipping It was a blast *huggles Sara, Josi and Jumble*

The extra thunking was a blast too - great way to pass the time waiting for the AA man And Josi was so lovely putting up with me an extra couple of hours! I got home safe and sound - albeit at 5am But it certainly didn't put a damper on the day, who can complain about extra time to thunk Jack?!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm actually quite miffed that I missed that Had I known my journey home was going to be so quick I could have stayed another hour or two

Comment

Yeah, it's close to both of us, Fainne. Berlin is good

Jann, I never was House Cameron at all, I didn't like Cameron from the beginning. I love 13 and her interaction with House, but just friends. I saw Cuddy from the beginning cause she is awsome

In SGA I ship John/Liz and Ronon/Jenn - I know, I didn't choose well... I so do not like McKeller thing... Never mind

EDIT: Oma, glad to you are ok

Comment

I'm hungry. Sigh. It's after midnight and all I've had was a tiny amount of left over Indian take-away for breakfast.

I'm so jealous of your Shipper meet up!
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Glad you got home safe Oma, even if it was 5am
                          sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Berlin okay...that's far away...Aachen...that's waaay...down for me...I live close to Oberhausen Well...close...it's all relative lol!
                            oi... that's near Koeln. one sister of my grandmother lives in koeln

5am??? did you have to wokr this day?

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                              *phew* those photos didn't turn out too bad

We had a great day, chatter, lunch in a cool little pub that CS Lewis used to frequent, lots more chatter and lots of shipping It was a blast *huggles Sara, Josi and Jumble*

The extra thunking was a blast too - great way to pass the time waiting for the AA man And Josi was so lovely putting up with me an extra couple of hours! I got home safe and sound - albeit at 5am But it certainly didn't put a damper on the day, who can complain about extra time to thunk Jack?!
                              5 am *huggles* Atleast good to hear that you came home alright!
                              sigpic

Comment

HEY FAMILY!!! GUESS WHAT??? I PASSED MY EXAM!!! I AM THAT MUCH CLOSER TO MY CERTIFICATION!!!!! YEA!!!!

Okay...back to your regular scheduled not all caps posts!

Comment

Working...
                                X