No announcement yet.

Sam and Jack Shipper Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures you say... In this thread or the real one?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
      Alright, we're breaking for lunch so you've all got an hour to think of things to keep me entertained. If you post pictures, I might caption them.
      Well, this 'might' make you smile........... I had a 'Jack' moment today. I was playing with the kids at Toddler Group this morning (I'm a Childminder, its my JOB to play all day ). My two-year-old was bringing me the magnetic letters off the board, he brought me J, A and C, and I thought 'close enough'!! Then he brings me O and Y! Ha, think he knows a little bit toooo much about me LOL!

Comment

Here, there, don't matter to me.

Hmmm, what can I do with this one...
        Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
        Pictures you say... In this thread or the real one?

Thor! What have I told you about calling before beaming! I was all snuggle up nice with... uh... well nevermind. And I don't remember having clothes on before...
        Last edited by Seahen; 11 February 2008, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble65 View Post
          Well, this 'might' make you smile........... I had a 'Jack' moment today. I was playing with the kids at Toddler Group this morning (I'm a Childminder, its my JOB to play all day ). My two-year-old was bringing me the magnetic letters off the board, he brought me J, A and C, and I thought 'close enough'!! Then he brings me O and Y! Ha, think he knows a little bit toooo much about me LOL!
          Very cute. I was watching my nephew for a while when he was first learning to talk to so I got him to say Stargate (although it sounded like are-ate) pretty early. The rest of my family just groaned. Now (he'll be 3 at the end of the month) he can recognize Teal'c and Carter pretty easy but he still get's confused between Jack and Daniel. I have to remind him Daniel has glasses. Another few month's and I'll have to start working with my Niece.

Comment

Very cute. I was watching my nephew for a while when he was first learning to talk to so I got him to say Stargate (although it sounded like are-ate) pretty early. The rest of my family just groaned. Now (he'll be 3 at the end of the month) he can recognize Teal'c and Carter pretty easy but he still get's confused between Jack and Daniel. I have to remind him Daniel has glasses. Another few month's and I'll have to start working with my Niece.
            Well, let's face it, we are responsible for the next generation. We have to teach them RIGHT

Comment

I get them singing and dancing to this:
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=P2Ic7E-JR28&feature=related
              And I have a four-year-old who can hum the whole of the MacGyver theme tune
              Yeeeee Haaaaa!

Comment

There are lyrics??
                sigpic

Comment

Here, there, don't matter to me.

Hmmm, what can I do with this one...

Thor! What have I told you about calling before beaming! I was all snuggle up nice with... uh... well nevermind. And I don't remember having clothes on before...
                  both threads

and rofl!!! Just had to have a picture of that cute....butt(sp?)

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
                  There are lyrics??
                  Yeah!!! I always sing them when watching the intro!!! Love it!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm up close to Seattle today and it's NOT RAINING! For once. Nice cool mid 40s temp.
                    That's nice? Once the sun came out today, it was nice. Did you know 70 degrees with clouds and wind is cold? No joke! But I do think it's supposed to rain tonight....
                    Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
                    And I'd love to entertain you, but I must go do my taxes. Blech. But the faster I do them, the faster I'll get my money back.
                    Taxes...oh yeah...

I realized today I've been at my new place for 6 months! Wow, time flies! And I got my standard teaching certificate today in the mail. No more temporariness!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                      That's nice? Once the sun came out today, it was nice. Did you know 70 degrees with clouds and wind is cold? No joke! But I do think it's supposed to rain tonight....

Taxes...oh yeah...

I realized today I've been at my new place for 6 months! Wow, time flies! And I got my standard teaching certificate today in the mail. No more temporariness!
                      You know what we call 70 degrees with clouds and wind? Summer!

Woo hoo! Don't you feel official now!

Comment

70s is indeed hot...

I think we have it in here low 40s and it was warm today(compared with last week and all) and we had sun...but still coooold!!!
                        I want summer*pouts*
                        sigpic

Comment

*whines* I want summer too!

Comment

Yes! We just learned how to zoom in and out of a drawing! Woo Hoo!

Please, someone entertain me? Where's Bekki with her poems?
                            sleeping

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                            *whines* I want summer too!
                            Would you like to swap? You can have our summer for a day, and we'll take your winter. Although, I think most of Australia would be cursing you...it NEVER gets cold here.

so...a morning poem...
                            Spoiler:

there once was pair from SG-1
                            who were looking for a little fun
                            they went to Chulak
                            and hopped in the sack
                            it was as explosive as blowing up a sun
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              sleeping

Would you like to swap? You can have our summer for a day, and we'll take your winter. Although, I think most of Australia would be cursing you...it NEVER gets cold here.

so...a morning poem...
                              Spoiler:

there once was pair from SG-1
                              who were looking for a little fun
                              they went to Chulak
                              and hopped in the sack
                              it was as explosive as blowing up a sun
                              LOL

And I just realized I really AM a college student. See, I live in the campus apartments, which means I can have a total of three other people living with me. We each have our own bedroom, but we share the living area, bathrooms, and hallway. I only have two other girls living with me right now. And Brie and I just proved we are indeed college students.

We were calling and texting each other when we are separated by two doors and a hallway!!!! If that doesn't scream college student, I don't know what does!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                                LOL

And I just realized I really AM a college student. See, I live in the campus apartments, which means I can have a total of three other people living with me. We each have our own bedroom, but we share the living area, bathrooms, and hallway. I only have two other girls living with me right now. And Brie and I just proved we are indeed college students.

We were calling and texting each other when we are separated by two doors and a hallway!!!! If that doesn't scream college student, I don't know what does!!
                                When I was in college, my roommate and I shared a room in a dorm. We would IM each other from across the room.

Comment

Working...
                                X