Sam and Jack Shipper Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ajay View Post
    There's enough sun in Toronto to get burnt?

Is there a thread on this forum where we single folk can rant about the terrible dates we've been on? I swear I've had it with these ridiculous games. Just about ready to get some cats and call it quits.
    I have a cat and don't care about dating.

My sister has 5 cats and doesn't either.

Comment

Originally posted by brendini View Post
      The "funny" thing is, there was no event to cause a grudge, other than me not being perfect and thin and like her. Things didn't get really bad until after my dad and grandma died. Then she didn't have to "perform" any more, there was no one she cared if she ticked off. Actually, I don't think most of my family knows that she and I don't talk.
      What upsets me is the effect it's had on the relationship with my nephews (both mine and my mom's). They are my mom's only grandkids. (More than likely, I won't be contributing anything to that, at this rate.)
      I will be at the graduation with bells on. I would have found a way to be there, even if I hadn't been invited.
      What's really cool (to me anyways lol) is he is graduating in the same auditorium my sister and I both graduated in.
      I think more and more men are starting to appreciate curvier women to the ones that can be easily mistaken for a pencil anyway

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        I have a cat and don't care about dating.

My sister has 5 cats and doesn't either.
        Lol! Perfect.

So what kind of cat do you suggest I get?

Comment

Lol! Perfect.

Adopt one. Go to the animal shelter and get acquainted with the cats, and see which one you really connect with. It happens to people all the time. Sometimes the cats pick their humans before the human even realizes what's happening.

I wanted a petite cat with short fur. I wound up with a medium sized kitty with longish fur. She's not the friendliest cat in the world, but she's finally letting me hold her and pet her, and she follows me around the house and talks to me sometimes. She was 18 months old when I adopted her and it's taken her 5 years to not be afraid of a lot of stuff. I think she had some bad experiences before I adopted her.

Comment

Lol! Perfect.

I saw this on tumblr the other day and it made me smile:

I got the two cats I have now from a shelter when they were 7 months old and I'd like to recommend that method: there are plenty of cats to choose from at all ages

Comment

I prefer dogs.
              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

There's enough sun in Toronto to get burnt?

Is there a thread on this forum where we single folk can rant about the terrible dates we've been on? I swear I've had it with these ridiculous games. Just about ready to get some cats and call it quits.
                Get the cat and make your date pick you up from the house. If your cat doesn't like them then they're probably a waste of time. Seriously, my cats are better judges of people than any human I know.
                Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

I prefer dogs too, but nobody ever talks about that "crazy dog lady". I feel like I have a stereotype to uphold here.

I like your idea Amber, but I'll need to teach my cat how to use text and Facebook since I mostly seem to get rejected electronically

Comment

I prefer dogs too, but nobody ever talks about that "crazy dog lady". I feel like I have a stereotype to uphold here.

I like your idea Amber, but I'll need to teach my cat how to use text and Facebook since I mostly seem to get rejected electronically
                    Oh my friend was telling me the other day that her little old lady neighbour is like, and I quote, "the neighbourhood crazy cat lady except with dogs instead of cats" - so they do exist!

As for the electronics, use skype! If the cat sits on your keyboard or runs away, it's bad news. If it rubs itself against the screen - go for it!
                    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

***DESPERATELY SEEKING LOST NOMINEES***

Hello folks! As part of the awards nomination process we've found a bunch of older works are still HUGE fan favorites! To that end, we're desperately seeking some nominees that have slipped off the map. Do you know any of these people and how we might get a hold of them? We're active on most social media platforms between the awards themselves or the committee members.

Please help us find the following (new this post in green):

WRITERS

• a. loquita - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net, twitter, Livejournal
                      • AerynSG1 - We've attempted to contact through:
                      • Akamaimom - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net
                      • Aussie73 - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net
                      • Ayiana2 - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net
                      • CooperTrooperSG1 - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net
                      • CSIgurlie07 (selene0789) - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net, Gateworld
                      • DramaLexy - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net
                      • Eve8 - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net
                      • Goddess Andraste - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net; Twitter
                      • jadedfirefly - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net
                      • Karibou - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net, LiveJournal
                      • Kate McCaye - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net
                      • lesleyp - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net
                      • Little Red - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net; Email
                      • LSgrimm91 - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net
                      • Nazmuko - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net
                      • peachy626 - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net
                      • Quarkie - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net
                      • Rachel500 - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net, AO3, LiveJournal
                      • Soleya - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net
                      • Strix Varia25 - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net
                      • Surrealis - We've attempted to contact through: Livejournal
                      • Telkena - We've attempted to contact through: samandjack.net

VIDDERS
                      • Jarterlove - We've attempted to contact through: YouTube
                      • DoubleTreble1518 - We've attempted to contact through: Youtube

Any leads would be much appreciated. Thank you!
                      Last edited by Amara D'Angeli; 24 May 2014, 02:13 PM.
                      Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
                        [*]CSIgurlie07 - We've attempted to contact through: Fanfiction.net
                        You could try here on GateWorld. Her user name here is selene0789.
                        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Akamaimom is on twitter as is a.loquuta I believe, will come vack with account names when I get off train, my phone gas no twitter access. I think jadedfirefly has a link to her facebook acount on her ff orofile. Thats all I got.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                            You could try here on GateWorld. Her user name here is selene0789.
                            Her profile is here. She was active a few days ago.

Originally posted by cyced View Post
                            Akamaimom is on twitter as is a.loquuta I believe, will come vack with account names when I get off train, my phone gas no twitter access. I think jadedfirefly has a link to her facebook acount on her ff orofile. Thats all I got.
                            a.loquita is @a_loquita on Twitter, and a-loquita on LiveJournal.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Thanks, guys! Keep those leads coming!
                              Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Thank you for sorting the links Britta! And sorry all for my terrible bumpy train spelling! I'm fairly confident this is ff's Akamaimom @akamaimom.

Comment

Working...
                                X