This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post

I want Myst IV and Myst V for Chistmas...

...It's true--I'm a geek. I guess it's one of those things you don't outgrow.
    Myst is still around???? haven't played that in years!!! how does it compare to the earlier ones!!

teehee!
    sigpic
    SCORE!!
    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Round 14

It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
      O Come All Ye Faithful
      O Little Town Of Bethlehem
      Silent Night
      The First Noel

Voting is still painful!

I would like for Christmas one of the little USB multi card drives so I can get my ebook reader and camera and DVD player and mp3 player and my laptop and my computer to all finally talk to each other easily

Other than that nothing but my family and friends to help me celebrate.

Originally posted by AdrianneP View Post
      This might be offensive for Non-Christians ...
      Christmas with a Capital C

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAckfn8yiAQ

Adrianne
      Loved it!!
      In our neighbourhood we have a bit of a mixture of religions and everyone just celebrates according to their faith (or beliefs) and those of a different persuasion give good wishes to the rest at the appropriate time. No PC BS, just nice neighbours that are happy to pay respect to other faiths. <sigh> why can't the rest of the world be like that?

and in case you still need one (((((Adrianne)))))

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
      I've always been fond of "Silent Night". It's so peaceful and fits so well into a Christmas Eve snowfall near the Rocky Mountains where I live. A clear sky with lots of stars shining and a hint of the Northern Lights glowing in the sky to the north always brings me closer to the season and to nature. The snow is deep on the ground and untouched by humans. With a little luck, I might even see a deer or an elk walking near the treeline. That is my Christmas.

What would I like to have under my tree? A letter from Brad Wright telling me that I have a job as a writer on Stargate.
      I like Silent Night too but I've heard it butchered too many times (and Mum's practising it for Midnight Mass ................. again and again and again) ahh well at least I know the choir will do a bang up job on Christmas Eve.
      *wanders off looking for ear plugs*

Ooooh new writing blood - I could go for that
      Last edited by RealmOfX; 22 December 2006, 08:11 PM.
      -

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
        Myst is still around???? haven't played that in years!!! how does it compare to the earlier ones!!

teehee!
        Well...still around isn't exactly how I'd phrase it. It's still floating around on e-bay. I played Myst when it first came out. Then a couple of Christmases ago my daughter and son-in-law gave me Myst, Riven, & Myst III: Exiles (I guess it was some Myst anniversary special package). I've been playing them off and on for the last several months and I'd really like IV & V and the Uru Chronicles. The silly things are addictive!

Riven and Myst III are light years beyond Myst--they are breathtaking to behold and to play. I don't know about the more recent ones--that's why I want them!

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post
          Well...still around isn't exactly how I'd phrase it. It's still floating around on e-bay. I played Myst when it first came out. Then a couple of Christmases ago my daughter and son-in-law gave me Myst, Riven, & Myst III: Exiles (I guess it was some Myst anniversary special package). I've been playing them off and on for the last several months and I'd really like IV & V and the Uru Chronicles. The silly things are addictive!

Riven and Myst III are light years beyond Myst--they are breathtaking to behold and to play. I don't know about the more recent ones--that's why I want them!
          i know what you mean about addictive

must let me know about how they play out!!

teehee!!
          sigpic
          SCORE!!

Comment

Christmas Diddy, Dance and D'oh Round Fourteen

Gloria in Excelsis Deo
            Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
            Handel's Messiah
            It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
            O Little Town Of Bethlehem

teehee!
            sigpic
            SCORE!!

Comment

hmmm!!! what do i want --- ummm i don't know --- i live a very blessed life so my wants are just that definitely not needs --- a white Christmas would be great --- family and friends a must (getting that) most certainly friends that is soooo an important part of life! --- itunes cards so i can put more stuff on my pod --- RDA in the SG1 movies --- i've lost a ton of weight so some new clothes because my winter wardrobe is very limited -- everyone keeps asking what i want and i say dunno!!!! --- drive them crazy --- yup i drive those around me crazy in rl too!!!

teehee!

a good voice so i could sing like Callista and Xym and not send everyone running!!!
              sigpic
              SCORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                O Holy Night is ok but no where near as good as White Christmas Mmmm as long as u don't start voting for it Ba'al killer u

I'm easily confused Myn.. huh?!

Hmm well choccie coevered Daniel clone sound good?

And no I should use it more often actually!

PS: There must be other songs u think is worse then White Christmas! And you wouldn't want Edgar to be sad would u?

Okay, I just have to know what, "

Okay, I just have to know what, " Mmmm as long as u don't start voting for it Ba'al killer" means.
                Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

a good voice so i could sing like Callista and Xym and not send everyone running!!!
                  What makes you think that?? And what about my voice? *pouts*
                  46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
                  sigpic
                  Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                    Okay, I just have to know what, "

Okay, I just have to know what, " Mmmm as long as u don't start voting for it Ba'al killer" means.
                    There's a thread called Heal or Hurt GW/Goa'ulds, and in the thread, once a Goa'uld reaches -100 points, he is eliminated. Ronja, ainty, and I are "Ba'al's babes" in that we keep healing him to keep him in the game. Unfortunately, in a recent round, the thread owner, jonno, instituted unusual rules which made it impossible to keep him in the game. Adrianne was one of the people who helped eliminate him.

It might make a little more sense if you used the link to visit the thread.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Girl View Post
                      Unfortunately, in a recent round, the thread owner, jonno, instituted unusual rules which made it impossible to keep him in the game. Adrianne was one of the people who helped eliminate him.

It might make a little more sense if you used the link to visit the thread.
                      Hey - it's not my fault - i tried to save him!

They were special Birthday rules. The aim wasn't to eliminate Baal, it was to be evil in general
                      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno View Post

They were special Birthday rules. The aim wasn't to eliminate Baal, it was to be evil in general
                        I know you did jonno; but even with "outside" help, we couldn't save him.
                        sigpic

Comment

I know you did jonno; but even with "outside" help, we couldn't save him.
                          Sorry. You made it sound like i did it deliberately. Just thought i'd maintain my integrity and what-not
                          I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

doubt it!!!

teehee!!!
                            Okay, then I know what I want you to have for Christmas.

And you got it!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Sorry. You made it sound like i did it deliberately. Just thought i'd maintain my integrity and what-not
                              No, I didn't ever really think that since Ba'al had kept the game going all this time. If people hadn't been so busy healing and hurting Ba'al, the game could have actually ended!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

and as usual you were successful!! thus i am still in mourning and wearing this black veil over my face! *sigh* *wouldn't even wait for the return of Babe #1*

Integrity -- you have integrity -- oh wait i am confusing you with your evil twin Chad - but then you said you wanted evil in general

actually i have a theory -- you were just concerned that "jonno's goddesses" had become "ba'al's babes" and thus the basis of your evil plot!

No, I didn't ever really think that since Ba'al had kept the game going all this time. If people hadn't been so busy healing and hurting Ba'al, the game could have actually ended!!!
                                aagghhh!!! i am in mourning here do we have to keep brining this up?? its almost Christmas i can't keep wearing black!!!

teehee!
                                sigpic
                                SCORE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X