X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECMitchells' cottage...

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
    Bubbles: Okay. * concentrates*
    Addy: *cringes as he nearly drops the noodles onto the floor* Try to relax.
    ECVala: Once you have them in the bowl, stir your dressing then add it to the noodles and mix them together.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...iaAQOcap30.jpg
      Johnny: I have never heard that one before. What's the origin of the phrase?
      Um... *bites lip* I hope I get this right. The BIOS is a very important part of the computer. Apparently when you turn on a PC, it's like a drunken Polish sailor who upon waking up doesn't know who or where it is. The BIOS is like a note pinned to the sailor's jacket that contains the necessary information to tell the computer that its a computer and the hard drive is there and it's gotta do the following task. The IT guys at the school are an odd bunch.
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Lilith's Island...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...esAQOcap75.jpg
        Amaretti: Give me the account information so I can send the money while you ask. *winks*
        Lilith: Here it is *slides paper to him* Kat asked me out on a date. *hugs moxie* I don't know what to do. *tears up*
        sigpic

Comment

Sally's Getaway...Moorea...

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          Sally: Thank you. *kisses, morphs outfits, takes his hand* Jet skis it is. Sharing or racing?
          RECam: Racing first...*caresses her bum* Sharing after I beat you. *winks*

Comment

Um... *bites lip* I hope I get this right. The BIOS is a very important part of the computer. Apparently when you turn on a PC, it's like a drunken Polish sailor who upon waking up doesn't know who or where it is. The BIOS is like a note pinned to the sailor's jacket that contains the necessary information to tell the computer that its a computer and the hard drive is there and it's gotta do the following task. The IT guys at the school are an odd bunch.

Johnny: That makes perfect sense. *chuckles* But you're right...they sound warped.

Comment

ECMitchells' cottage...

Addy: *cringes as he nearly drops the noodles onto the floor* Try to relax.
              ECVala: Once you have them in the bowl, stir your dressing then add it to the noodles and mix them together.

Bubbles: *mixes them together* Addy, cooking is not relaxing, flying is relaxing. Cooking is really stressful.
              sigpic

Comment

Sally's Getaway...Moorea...

RECam: Racing first...*caresses her bum* Sharing after I beat you. *winks*
                Sally: Pffft. Mister you have no chance of beating me. *shakes head, leads him to jetskis, undoes locks* Catch me if you can. *winks, takes off*
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Lilith's Island...

Lilith: Here it is *slides paper to him* Kat asked me out on a date. *hugs moxie* I don't know what to do. *tears up*
                  Amaretti: *pulls out BlackBerry, sets up funds transfer* You still love him. Follow your heart. You've proven you're a strong woman and that you don't need him. Now, let yourself be a woman in love. Give him a chance.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...iaAQOcap29.jpg
                    Johnny: That makes perfect sense. *chuckles* But you're right...they sound warped.
                    They have a mini fridge filled with beer, well when someone bothers to stock it. And one of them hasn't had a haircut in about 20 years.
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Lilith's Island...

Amaretti: *pulls out BlackBerry, sets up funds transfer* You still love him. Follow your heart. You've proven you're a strong woman and that you don't need him. Now, let yourself be a woman in love. Give him a chance.
                      Spoiler:
                      Officially sweetest thing I've heard an evil say.
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

EMitchells' cottage...

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...erAQOcap20.jpg
                        Bubbles: *mixes them together* Addy, cooking is not relaxing, flying is relaxing. Cooking is really stressful.
                        Addy: It gets relaxing with experience. *kisses, eyes noodles* They look good. *smiles*
                        ECVala: *gets fork, takes taste* Hmm... *gives Addy a taste*
                        Addy: *smiles* I do like them sweet.
                        ECVala: Next time go easy on the sugar, but they are good. *smiles*

Comment

Lilith's Island...

Lilith: Yes, I do love him. Hmmm.... RECam thinks I should give Kat another chance too. *taps finger* Thank you Amaretti, you are a good friend and partner.
                          sigpic

Comment

Moorea...

Sally: Pffft. Mister you have no chance of beating me. *shakes head, leads him to jetskis, undoes locks* Catch me if you can. *winks, takes off*
                            RECam: *goes after her*

Comment

EMitchells' cottage...

Addy: It gets relaxing with experience. *kisses, eyes noodles* They look good. *smiles*
                              ECVala: *gets fork, takes taste* Hmm... *gives Addy a taste*
                              Addy: *smiles* I do like them sweet.
                              ECVala: Next time go easy on the sugar, but they are good. *smiles*

Bubbles: I;m not sure about that Addy. *tastes* They are good. *smiles*
                              sigpic

Comment

They have a mini fridge filled with beer, well when someone bothers to stock it. And one of them hasn't had a haircut in about 20 years.

Johnny: They don't smoke the wacky weed on the job, do they? The beer I can understand...but there are limits.

Comment

Working...
                                X