Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EMitchells' cottage...

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
    Addy: *watching Bubbles at sink* You're doing really good, Bubbles. *ogles his bum*

Comment

Sally's Getaway...Moorea...

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      Sally: *blushes* My sense of humor is very odd at times. Sorry...*gathers laptop and phone, takes them on the porch* Um before anything can I ask... Nevermind. Jetskis or swimming?

RECam: Ask your question.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinah View Post
        Spoiler:
        Thanks for replying! Guess I'm still misunderstanding the format and seriousness/realism of this game. I didn't mean to stir up any drama, I just have a very crappy self-confidence and thought I'd made you angry somehow. But I agree, in real life Roddy would have been sent home. So yeah, I'm going to coddle him a bit and see if I can get his self-confidence back, and we'll see about what happens later. I start a new job in mid-August, so I have no idea how much time/energy I'll have for regular roleplaying then. I joined this because I knew it would be over by then.

Spoiler:
        Yes, part of the fun, unless you happen to be the kind of person who has a tendency to misunderstand things due to a crappy self-confidence. But now that I know, it's ok!
        Spoiler:
        I've had whole plots planned out that with one post From someone else end up going somewhere else, than I planned. Usualy for the better. ((hugs))
        sigpic

Comment

Lilith's Island...

Lilith: I like being business partners with you. My preference would be to give you a portion of the profits. I would thinking 30 percent?

Amaretti: I'll be putting up more money for this than I did for the factory...and the profits won't come on line for a while...40%. And I get to see all copies of your books...just like with the factory.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            EMitchells' cottage...

Addy: *watching Bubbles at sink* You're doing really good, Bubbles. *ogles his bum*

Bubbles: I think the noodle things are done.
            sigpic

Comment

Sally: *shakes head* No. Not a smart question to ask.
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura
              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Ooooh... Dolphins are so cute! *big grin* Work's fine. Spent yesterday straddling some macs and today telling drunken sailors what to do.

Johnny: They were shanghaied into working for the IT Department? *chuckles*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...iaAQOcap31.jpg
                  Johnny: They were shanghaied into working for the IT Department? *chuckles*
                  *giggles* It's a metaphor they use for computers. The things I learn, that I don't remember at the end of the day.
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Lilith's Island...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...esAQOcap48.jpg
                    Amaretti: I'll be putting up more money for this than I did for the factory...and the profits won't come on line for a while...40%. And I get to see all copies of your books...just like with the factory.
                    Lilith: 40 than and access to the books. Deal. I also have a question, but this is personal not business.
                    sigpic

Comment

EMitchells' cottage...

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...erAQOcap16.jpg
                      Bubbles: I think the noodle things are done.

ECVala: Drain them, give them the briefest of ice baths then put them in the big blue bowl.

Comment

Sally: *shakes head* No. Not a smart question to ask.
                        RECam: Okay. *licks lips, morphs into wetsuit* Jet skis. *holds out his hand to her*

Comment

EMitchells' cottage...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...AQOcap154v.jpg
                          ECVala: Drain them, give them the briefest of ice baths then put them in the big blue bowl.
                          Bubbles: Okay. * concentrates*
                          sigpic

Comment

*giggles* It's a metaphor they use for computers. The things I learn, that I don't remember at the end of the day.

Johnny: I have never heard that one before. What's the origin of the phrase?

Comment

RECam: Okay. *licks lips, morphs into wetsuit* Jet skis. *holds out his hand to her*
                              Sally: Thank you. *kisses, morphs outfits, takes his hand* Jet skis it is. Sharing or racing?
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Lilith's Island...

Lilith: 40 than and access to the books. Deal. I also have a question, but this is personal not business.

Amaretti: Give me the account information so I can send the money while you ask. *winks*

Comment

Working...
                                X