Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...veAQOcap38.jpg
    RepMJack: Has he been drinking? I've never been in bug form...not in my entire existence.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edAQOcap60.jpg
    RepCam: Neither have I.

Sorry about that guys *glares at ONTLLCC* He didn't mean to call you a bug, he only has watched up to Season 4 of Stargate with me, he doesn't know about the Future Replicators yet!!

"But Sweetie, you told me you wanted nothing to do with anything of those kind, you like Clones and Synthetics. Yes big time on Synthetics!!"

ONTLL: John Crichton, if don't be quiet soon and keep your mouth shut, you are going in the Cage for awhile!!
    ONTLLCC: Yes Ma'am.. My apolgies!!
    ONTLL: Thank you!!
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
      Cool.. Say hello to Nathan for me.. Tell him the "other Millwoods baby" says Hello. He will know who you are talking about!! We dicussed how we are both born in the same area of town last January when I met him!!

Edit post - Just looked at Website, No Nathan!! sorry about that!! Have fun anyhow!!
      lol
      thats ok
      its all going pearshaped for the promoters
      summer had to cancell cause she got a film, jamie bamber was spose dto be there but hes too busy with bsg and now alan thinks he has to leave on the sunday cause he thinks hes starting filming something on the monday.
      sigpic

Comment

at EMitchells' cottage...

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        ECVala: *runs over to Neelan, hugs* Jigger, you are adorable in those PJ's.
        ECam: You mind not blocking the feed from Evie's room?
        ECVala: Sorry, dear. *leads Neelan to the bed beside him*
        ECam: That's better. Good morning, Jigger. *kisses*
        *rests her head on Val's shoulder* How was Maui? Did you see much of the island?

Comment

Gen Hottie: *beams in* I hear I have been summoned?
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
            *sighs*
            you...

i warned you
            *sits down*
            Mitchie: You are too cute when you start to melt.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
              http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...rt%202/100.jpg
              Gen Hottie: *beams in* I hear I have been summoned?
              Ahem!! *smiles at Gen Hottie* not summoned, just requested *smiles again*

"Sweetie, your flirting again!!"

ONTLL: *waves ONTLLCC away* Shhh.. Leave me alone! Go back to the Furnace!! Check in with Mitchell Go now!!
              ONTLLCC: Yes Ma'am!! *looks at Gen Hottie walks down the tunnel*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                Mitchie: You are too cute when you start to melt.
                anna: well...
                YOU just have that effect
                *smiles*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                  SweetSammie: Thank you so much! *hugs*

*Sweater Boy beams in*

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...weaterboy7.jpg
                  Sweater Boy: Hi everyone! *looks at SweetSammie* Congrats again, hon. *kisses*
                  SweetSammie: Thank you kindly, sir. *grin*
                  Sweater Boy: You know that if it's a boy, you have to name him after me, right?
                  SweetSammie: *swats him*
                  MasterJack: (on intercom) Hello. Good to see you again.

Comment

Ahem!! *smiles at Gen Hottie* not summoned, just requested *smiles again*

ONTLL: *waves ONTLLCC away* Shhh.. Leave me alone! Go back to the Furnace!! Check in with Mitchell Go now!!
                    ONTLLCC: Yes Ma'am!! *looks at Gen Hottie walks down the tunnel*

Gen Hottie: Ah. *walks over to ONTLLs, kisses* So what's up? *smiles*
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Sorry about that guys *glares at ONTLLCC* He didn't mean to call you a bug, he only has watched up to Season 4 of Stargate with me, he doesn't know about the Future Replicators yet!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...S3_322_049.jpg
                      "But Sweetie, you told me you wanted nothing to do with anything of those kind, you like Clones and Synthetics. Yes big time on Synthetics!!"

ONTLL: John Crichton, if don't be quiet soon and keep your mouth shut, you are going in the Cage for awhile!!
                      ONTLLCC: Yes Ma'am.. My apolgies!!
                      ONTLL: Thank you!!
                      MasterJack: (on intercom) The replicants won't be talking with you anymore, Crichton. You can stand down.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                        at EMitchells' cottage...

*rests her head on Val's shoulder* How was Maui? Did you see much of the island?
                        ECVala: *cradles Neelan, running fingers through her hair* We saw more when we went in search of the condo we bought. *winks at ECam*
                        ECam: Alpha sure did miss Evie. *chuckles* Did you have breakfast yet, Jigger?

Comment

Wendy: Great pictures, SweetSammie. Looks like you had a great time. *sees Sal beam in* Hi, Sal! *hugs*
                          SweetSammie: Thanks Wendy! We did have a great time, even with Cutie Pie trying to sabotage things he didn't totally ruin it for us.

*meanwhile, in a certain Lair deep inside Casa de Jess*

Cutie Pie: *reviews video feed from Lounge*

*slams hand on desk* Argh!! You keep rubbing it in and I'll have Puddin' make an antidote to the antidote!!
                          Puddin: *from couch* Mmmm, Cute Stuff, you still obsessing over that?
                          Cutie Pie: *sigh* I can't help it. They're killing my reputation as an evil clone!
                          Puddin': Come here and I'll make it better... *purrs*
                          Cutie Pie: Later. Swipe Rod's file for the antidote and we'll get to work...
                          Puddin': *leaps off couch, grabs him and throws her arm around him, covering his mouth with her hand*
                          Cutie Pie: *mmmmmph*!!!
                          *Puddin' whisks him away to the couch*

Comment

Wendy: *gets up from her desk, stretches, looks around for RepMJack* Darn he's gone. *pouts* Did RepCam leave too? I didn't even get a chance to say good bye. Darn work.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Wendy: *gets up from her desk, stretches, looks around for RepMJack* Darn he's gone. *pouts* Did RepCam leave too? I didn't even get a chance to say good bye. Darn work.
                              MasterJack: (on intercom) They are both gone, yes.

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...art%202/96.jpg
                                Gen Hottie: Ah. *walks over to ONTLLs, kisses* So what's up? *smiles*
                                Well lets see, my Crichton clone just insulted Replicator Jack clone and then, both Replicator Jack and RepCam both left. And they are both not talking to me now!!
                                My General has a date with Addy in *check watch* 25 minutes
                                And you are here *kisses* Oh my.. Bourbon??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X