Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    *Pixie beams in*

Pixie: Hello everyone. *waves, looks around* I thought Nibbles going to be in here...
    GLD: Hi Pixie! We just got here, didn't see Nibbles.
    NDanny: Morning, pretty. *blows kisses*
    NCam: Hello there. Don't think we've properly met. I'm NCam and this is NDan. We're some of Anna's guys.
    GLD: They're visiting me for the weekend. *grins*

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    MSam: Hi, Pixie. Umm, Nibbles just left with Liz. I think he was heading home. *sees GLD and boys beam in* Hi you guys! *waves*
    GLD: Hi MSam!
    *NBoys blow kisses*
    GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
    Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      *beams in with her clan* Hi, guys! *smiles*
      Alpha: Hey, everyone. *heads towards coffee, followed by Imp and Evie*

*walks over to MSam* Hi, sexy. You busy today?

Cub: Anyone seen Vala today?
      GLD: Hi Neelan! Hey Neelan's clan! *waves*
      *NDanny and NCam wave*
      GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
      Snurch if you want!

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/LadyNight6/Sam/Pink/12.jpg
        Cub, Cuddles. *kisses* Jay and Alpha *waves*

Morning, Pixie. *takes her in his arms, kisses deeply*

Cub: *rolls his eyes, pries him away* Give it a rest. Sheesh!

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
          GLD: Hi Pixie! We just got here, didn't see Nibbles.
          NDanny: Morning, pretty. *blows kisses*
          NCam: Hello there. Don't think we've properly met. I'm NCam and this is NDan. We're some of Anna's guys.
          GLD: They're visiting me for the weekend. *grins*

GLD: Hi MSam!
          *NBoys blow kisses*

Pixie: *hugs* Hey GLD *turns to NDanny and NCam* Pleasure to meet you. *smiles* I'm one of Sal's.
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura
          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Vala: *beams in* Did someone page me?

RL note...Sal and Neelan:
            Spoiler:
            AddyAv, meaning me, is going out and won't be around much longer. Sal, you can do what you want with Liz. She is independent and has no appointments other than Nibbles this weekend. Neelan, you want to take Vala?

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...el/S10/158.jpg

Morning, Pixie. *takes her in his arms, kisses deeply*

Cub: *rolls his eyes, pries him away* Give it a rest. Sheesh!

Pixie: *grins* Jealous Cub? There's nothing wrong in a good hello kiss. *winks*
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...oriAQOcap9.jpg

Spoiler:
                AddyAv, meaning me, is going out and won't be around much longer. Sal, you can do what you want with Liz. She is independent and has no appointments other than Nibbles this weekend. Neelan, you want to take Vala?
                Spoiler:
                Okay. I'll send her back in an hour or two.
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...art%202/78.jpg
                  MSam: Hi Neelan and clan! *waves* Hi, Jay! *kisses* I didn't have anything really planned for today. You have something in mind? *smiles at him*

Well, seeing as how I'll be leaving Tuesday morning for over a week, I was hoping we could spend some time together... here or elsewhere... your choice.

GLD: Hi Neelan! Hey Neelan's clan! *waves*
                  *NDanny and NCam wave*
                  Hi, guys! *waves*

Hello, GLD.... *glares at N boys*

Comment

Well, seeing as how I'll be leaving Tuesday morning for over a week, I was hoping we could spend some time together... here or elsewhere... your choice.

Hi, guys! *waves*

Hello, GLD.... *glares at N boys*

GLD: *looks confused* Uh, why is he glaring at you two?
                    NDanny: No idea.
                    NCam: We never did anything to him. As far as I know.
                    GLD: *takes them over to one of the futons and holds them both close*
                    GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                    Snurch if you want!

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...4/0413-066.jpg

Hi, guys! *waves*

MSam: I would like that very much. We could go to Wendy's beach house. She is with MJack so she won't be using it. I just have to make sure I don't miss patrols in the morning. *runs her hands up his arms, kisses*

RL note
                      Spoiler:
                      I am going shopping in a bit, but should be back sometime this afternoon.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...oriAQOcap9.jpg

Spoiler:
                        Cub: I didn't pull you away from anything important, did I? I was just hoping we could spend some time together today. *winks*

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/LadyNight6/Sam/Pink/5.jpg
                        Pixie: *grins* Jealous Cub? There's nothing wrong in a good hello kiss. *winks*
                        Cuddles: *leans in close* I think he's just worried I'm gonna slore around all weekend, and he doesn't want you to be *makes air quotes* just another recreational toy *winks* After all, he gets to be with you for an entire week.

Spoiler:
                        Sure, I'll take Vala... sorry it took me so long to get back... stupid "server's too busy"

Comment

Cub: I didn't pull you away from anything important, did I? I was just hoping we could spend some time together today. *winks*

Cuddles: *leans in close* I think he's just worried I'm gonna slore around all weekend, and he doesn't want you to be *makes air quotes* just another recreational toy *winks* After all, he gets to be with you for an entire week.

Spoiler:
                          Sure, I'll take Vala... sorry it took me so long to get back... stupid "server's too busy"

Pixie: Oh, okay. *nods, glances at Cub* He's trying to be a knight in leather? *giggles* He doesnt want you to mess around, but he is going to? Poor Cuddles *kisses* So what's happening to you next week then?
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Spoiler:

Vala: Nope...just fixing my hair. I'd love to spend time with you, handsome!

Spoiler:
                            I did too. Gone now. Later!

Comment

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l213/GottaLoveDaniel/Season%209/AuthersMantel-2.jpg
                              GLD: *looks confused* Uh, why is he glaring at you two?
                              NDanny: No idea.
                              NCam: We never did anything to him. As far as I know.
                              GLD: *takes them over to one of the futons and holds them both close*
                              Don't worry about him, guys. *smacks Cub's arm* He's being a pest today!
                              Alpha: I told him being at Sal's didn't mean he was going to be isolated, but he doesn't seem to get it.
                              Evie: *kisses Cub, bounces towards GLD and the "Ns"* So, boys... naughty much? *giggles*

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...art%202/79.jpg
                              MSam: I would like that very much. We could go to Wendy's beach house. She is with MJack so she won't be using it. I just have to make sure I don't miss patrols in the morning. *runs her hands up his arms, kisses*
                              Jay: Mmmm.... Beach house, huh? *takes her hand* Sounds perfect! Let's go.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/LadyNight6/Sam/Pink/3.jpg
                              Pixie: Oh, okay. *nods, glances at Cub* He's trying to be a knight in leather? *giggles* He doesnt want you to mess around, but he is going to? Poor Cuddles *kisses* So what's happening to you next week then?
                              Cuddles: I'll be with Neelan, Evie and Jay in Vancouver. *kisses, smirks towards Cub* And I like the sound of the knight in leather. *smiles, then heads towards bar* Can I get you anything, Pixie?

Comment

Don't worry about him, guys. *smacks Cub's arm* He's being a pest today!
                                Alpha: I told him being at Sal's didn't mean he was going to be isolated, but he doesn't seem to get it.
                                Evie: *kisses Cub, bounces towards GLD and the "Ns"* So, boys... naughty much? *giggles*

Jay: Mmmm.... Beach house, huh? *takes her hand* Sounds perfect! Let's go.

Cuddles: I'll be with Neelan, Evie and Jay in Vancouver. *kisses, smirks towards Cub* And I like the sound of the knight in leather. *smiles, then heads towards bar* Can I get you anything, Pixie?

MSam: See everyone later. *waves and beams them to Wendy's beach house*

Spoiler:
                                My friend just arrived sooner then I thought. Gotta go. See everyone in a bit. Neelan, feel free to play with them at the beach house if you want. There's a hot tub, pool, a short walk to a lagoon with waterfall and of course a beach.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X