Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    That's good. I'd avoid that other stuff... even made Zane pass out. *finishes water, cracks neck*
    Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edAQOcap7a.jpg
    Vala: Sounds rather wicked if you ask me. Are we certain that Nibbles isn't an evil clone?

Scruffy: He certainly has an evil streak in him.
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

at Addy's place...

Addy: So, Wendy...you want to play rotation? I'll take MJack first then rotate with you at midnight?

Comment

Vala: Neelan, darling, would you mind if I take Scruffy home and pounce him?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edAQOcap7a.jpg
          Vala: Sounds rather wicked if you ask me. Are we certain that Nibbles isn't an evil clone?
          Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...rt%201/404.jpg
          Scruffy: He certainly has an evil streak in him.
          That's what I thought! But Sal swears she has a surefire way of telling and he's definately not. He sure does skirt the line though, doesn't he?

Comment

at Addy's place...

Addy: So, Wendy...you want to play rotation? I'll take MJack first then rotate with you at midnight?
            At Addy's place...

Wendy: Sure. That sounds like fun.
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

That's what I thought! But Sal swears she has a surefire way of telling and he's definately not. He sure does skirt the line though, doesn't he?

Vala: Most definitely.

Comment

At Addy's place...

Wendy: Sure. That sounds like fun.
                Addy: Good. * kisses Cammie, cuts feed to lounge, sets alarm clock, takes MJack to his room and pounces him*

Comment

Vala: Should I take your silence as a sign of approval? *takes hold of Scruffy's hand* What do you say, sexy? You want to come try on my handcuffs?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edAQOcap8a.jpg
                    Vala: Should I take your silence as a sign of approval? *takes hold of Scruffy's hand* What do you say, sexy? You want to come try on my handcuffs?

Scruffy: Most definitely. *sets code* I'm ready when you are.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

*beams in* Uhhh... Neelan? You do know we've been watching you on the feeds, right?

*blushes* Yeah.
                      Imp: And that the neck cracking thing only works on us, right?
                      Hadn't really thought about that.
                      Imp: Well, if you're in need of my magic fingers tonight, then get home!
                      Geez. Pushy much? *blows raspberry, then bounces over to Scruffy* Thanks for the water, hon... and the company. *kisses* I'd better get home. *fakes exasperation, grins*
                      Imp: Later, Scruffy! *beams them both out*

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...rt%201/411.jpg
                        Scruffy: Most definitely. *sets code* I'm ready when you are.

Vala: Uh...huh...*beams them to her room*

Comment

CKO: *from Buttercups room*have a good rest of the nite lounge...

Spoiler:
                          CKOs still playing with Butters and Ryder... hence the no postin in the lounge today... gotta go back and pouce those two hot sheppys
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                              CKO: *from Buttercups room*have a good rest of the nite lounge...

Spoiler:
                              CKOs still playing with Butters and Ryder... hence the no postin in the lounge today... gotta go back and pouce those two hot sheppys
                              Addy: *beams in, reads note, giggles, goes to make coffee*

Comment

Thanks, SugarSmack! *giggles, sips water* That's not one of Nibbles' vodka-beers, is it? *shudders*
                                Quick Note:

The Vodka-Beer hasn't be released yet. Nibbles is still messing around with it, and who knows if I'll let him bring it out of the house. It's a trechereous thing, tastes like beer, but it has a stronger effect.
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura
                                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Working...
                                X