Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...dAQOcap118.jpg
    Cammie: MSam, you figure out a way to cut off their food supply and I'll rig a special food container for them to open. Cupcake, I need a trigger and all the knock out gas you can spare.

Cupcake: Let me go raid Scruffy's stash. Be right back. *beams out, beams back in a couple minutes later* This should do it. *puts bag on table*
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Cammie: Good work, Cupcake. *sets lid carefully into position* Now, we wait for them to request that food be sent to them.

Comment

Announcement

To: Anyone...everyone...if you're reading this it is for you.

The Replicants are now settled at Replicant House and are officially members of our clan. Click on their link in Addy's siggy for more details.

That's it Danny. Danny. DANNY! Stop typing already!

Comment

Announcement

The Replicants are now settled at Replicant House and are officially members of our clan. Click on their link in Addy's siggy for more details.

Fruitie: *reads announcement, then giggles* MJack and Danny are just the cutest.
          Wendy: *giggles*
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Announcement

Isa: *beams in bouncing* I think I had too much caffeine today. *giggles* Hee! That's too cute.
            banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
              Isa: *beams in bouncing* I think I had too much caffeine today. *giggles* Hee! That's too cute.

Cammie: What? Did Kit and Kat call for food yet?

Comment

Fruitie: Hello, Isa! *waves* You do seem very chipper tonight.
                Wendy: Hi, Isa! *runs over and hugs* How are you?
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ldAQOcap63.jpg
                  Cammie: What? Did Kit and Kat call for food yet?
                  *giggles, tilts head* Kit? Kat? Ooooh, those are yummy! *pauses to think* The clones too!

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                  http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Season%209/Origin/104.jpg
                  Fruitie: Hello, Isa! *waves* You do seem very chipper tonight.
                  Wendy: Hi, Isa! *runs over and hugs* How are you?
                  *huggles Wendy, waves to Fruitie* Too much sugar, I think! It happens! *grins* But I'm good. Fantabulous, even!
                  banner by Stef

Comment

Cammie: *watches isa bounce* As nice as the view is in here. *winks at Wendy* I think it's time I head home. Cupcake, you know what to do.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ldAQOcap69.jpg
                      Cammie: *watches isa bounce* As nice as the view is in here. *winks at Wendy* I think it's time I head home. Cupcake, you know what to do.
                      Wendy: *smiles, blows kiss to Cammie*

Cupcake: Sure do. MSam and I can handle it if they make they make contact tonight.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ldAQOcap69.jpg
                        Aww! *bounces over and drops kiss* But I'll see you later? *smiles*
                        banner by Stef

Comment

Aww! *bounces over and drops kiss* But I'll see you later? *smiles*
                          Cammie: *caresses her cheek, pulls her down for a warm kiss* Not tonight, bouncy. *smiles* See you all tomorrow. *guides isa away, beams home*

Comment

Cammie: *caresses her cheek, pulls her down for a warm kiss* Not tonight, bouncy. *smiles* See you all tomorrow. *guides isa away, beams home*
                            *waves bye* Bye sweetie! *blow kiss to air* *twists lips for a second* Ooh, beer! Al, baby! Corona please!
                            Al: You sure?
                            *nods* Yep! Corona is like water to me anyway! *grins*
                            Al: One Corona.
                            *kisses cheeks* Thankies!
                            banner by Stef

Comment

*waves bye* Bye sweetie! *blow kiss to air* *twists lips for a second* Ooh, beer! Al, baby! Corona please!
                              Al: You sure?
                              *nods* Yep! Corona is like water to me anyway! *grins*
                              Al: One Corona.
                              *kisses cheeks* Thankies!
                              Wendy: So, Isa, what have you been up to while I was gone?
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                                Wendy: So, Isa, what have you been up to while I was gone?
                                *sits next to Wendy* Well... *taps chin* There was the baby shower and the remodelling for the Bungalow for the nursery. Mimi and ST got their own condo, but still spend a lot of time with us. Um, what else, I've been "maintaining" the Oven at optimum stability and heat levels. Oh, we changed from the Blackberrys to the iPhones - L!Daniel managed to acquire some. And I had a wonderful night with Darling last night! And you? You are glowing!
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X