Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ingAQOcap7.jpg
    MJack: It could be worse...I could have lost to Darling.

DFC: *chuckles* He won't play with me anymore. I beat him everytime.
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      Wait, I'm sorry. *smacks herself on the forehead* Got my days mixed up. I meant saturday. I thought today was friday There's a showing at 19.30 GMT+1.
      Johnny: I am free all day Saturday. You want to page me when you are ready to leave the baby shower?

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
        Chafty: *rubbing her hands up her back, roaming under her shirt* New cusions? That might be a good idea.
        SourThang: As long as they don't decide to test all of those out as well. *giggles* Hi Alpha!
        Addy: *leans into Chafty's touch* They might...but then we'd have more feeds to watch that way. *evil grin*

Comment

Johnny: I am free all day Saturday. You want to page me when you are ready to leave the baby shower?
          *smiles* Sure. *hugs him* We can get a late dinner afterwards too if you want.
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura
          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
            Isa: Hey there, Alpha! *blow kiss*
            Sparkle: Hey Alpha! *turns to Sour Thang, Chafty and Addy* So how's it going with GLD and Sheppy? *leans over SourThang's shoulder* Oooh, nice move.
            Alpha: Hey, Sparkle, Isa. *smiles, blows kiss to Isa*

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...orpheus/70.jpg
            Fruitie: Good morning Alpha. JohnnyCake sent word that they will be home after late check out today.
            Alpha: Thanks, Fruitie! I gotta get back to Neelan and let her know. I think Evie forgot her phone on this little getaway. *kisses Fruitie*

Chafty: *rubbing her hands up her back, roaming under her shirt* New cusions? That might be a good idea.
            SourThang: As long as they don't decide to test all of those out as well. *giggles* Hi Alpha!
            Hi, Sour... bye, Sour. *waves at everyone* See you guys later! Neelan's waiting. We're on our way to brunch. Bye! *beams back to Neelan's work*

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
              http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...0Effect/12.jpg

Thanks, ladies. *blows kiss back to Addy* Working hard, I see. *chuckles*
              Addy: Chafty has convinced me that I need a mental health break. *winks*

Comment

(over intercom) Hey, about that baby shower, I hope no one minds if I bring Cuddles, but he really wants to be there. Running off now! Later!

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                  http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...0Effect/59.jpg
                  DFC: *chuckles* He won't play with me anymore. I beat him everytime.

MJack: Oh? You want to show me your stuff? *sets up chess board*

Comment

Alpha: Hey, Sparkle, Isa. *smiles, blows kiss to Isa*

Hi, Sour... bye, Sour. *waves at everyone* See you guys later! Neelan's waiting. We're on our way to brunch. Bye! *beams back to Neelan's work*
                    *giggles* Bye Alpha! Well that was a quickie. *blinks*
                    banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                      *smiles* Sure. *hugs him* We can get a late dinner afterwards too if you want.
                      Johnny: Sounds wonderful. *pulls her onto his lap* I'll bring my overnight bag. *kisses*

Comment

Addy: *leans into Chafty's touch* They might...but then we'd have more feeds to watch that way. *evil grin*

Chafty: *hands slowly start to roam around front* I do like the way you think. *winks*
                        SourThang: I think I'm going to go get something else to drink. *gets up and heads to the bar* Al, is the cappacino machine up and running this morning?

Spoiler:

She's just giving you guys more room on the futon together. teehee.
                        GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                        Snurch if you want!

Comment

(over intercom) Hey, about that baby shower, I hope no one minds if I bring Cuddles, but he really wants to be there. Running off now! Later!
                          Addy: (at monitor) I won't mind! *smiles*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ingAQOcap8.jpg
                            MJack: Oh? You want to show me your stuff? *sets up chess board*

DFC: I'm game. *goes and sits across from MJack*
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Johnny: Sounds wonderful. *pulls her onto his lap* I'll bring my overnight bag. *kisses*
                              Might be smart *smiles* I hope my boys get my new bed together by then. *snuggles in closer*
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura
                              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Chafty: *hands slowly start to roam around front* I do like the way you think. *winks*
                                SourThang: I think I'm going to go get something else to drink. *gets up and heads to the bar* Al, is the cappacino machine up and running this morning?

Spoiler:

She's just giving you guys more room on the futon together. teehee.
                                Alveus: It should be warmed up by now. Let me heat some mugs in the microwave. *moves to do so*

Comment

Working...
                                X