Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Bye, Jack! *waves, stands as Alpha pushes her off his lap*
    Alpha: *walks up to the stage* Great playing today, ladies. *offers his hand to help MSam off the stage*
    *rolls her eyes*
    Thanks, Alpha. *takes his hand* Now where did I throw my shirt?
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      Thanks, Alpha. *takes his hand* Now where did I throw my shirt?
      Alpha: I got it! *holds open her jacket* I think this look is very in right now. *winks*

Comment

You stayin', Evie, or going home?

Evie: *slips her blouse on* I don't know. *looks around*

Comment

Good game, Cupcake. Too bad you won't be playing any more. *hugs him*

Comment

Alpha: I got it! *holds open her jacket* I think this look is very in right now. *winks*
            MSam: Yes, the new regulation look. *poses* I am sure Col. Caldwell would have no problem approving that. *giggles*
            Last edited by DJgirl; 29 January 2008, 07:16 PM.
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

MSam: Yes, the new regulation look. *poses* I am sure Caldwell would have no problem approving that. *giggles*
              Alpha: If he saw you the way I did, I'm sure he wouldn't. *smiles, sees Evie and Cupcake, bristles a bit, returns his attention to MSam* We'll have to do something with this. *winks*

Ducky: .....
              Nibbles: Quit spying and do something. *beams home*

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ate/MM/158.jpg

Good game, Cupcake. Too bad you won't be playing any more. *hugs him*
                Cupcake: *hugs back* Thanks, Evie. It's okay. I will enjoy watching you gals beat Mer from the sidelines.
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Cupcake: *hugs back* Thanks, Evie. It's okay. I will enjoy watching you gals beat Mer from the sidelines.

I was hoping you'd say that! It'll be fun! *walks towards bar* Do you have time for a drink?

Comment

Alpha: If he saw you the way I did, I'm sure he wouldn't. *smiles, sees Evie and Cupcake, bristles a bit, returns his attention to MSam* We'll have to do something with this. *winks*

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...1/0105-174.jpg

Ducky: .....
                    Nibbles: Quit spying and do something. *beams home*
                    MSam: *smiles at Alpha, then notices Ducky* Everything okay, Ducky?
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

MSam: *smiles at Alpha, then notices Ducky* Everything okay, Ducky?
                      Zane: *nudges him* Take a chance, bud.

Ducky: *clears his throat* Did you have any plans tonight... Sam? 'Cause I happen to have some... room... er, I mean. I'd really like it if you could spend some time in my room... wow. That didn't sound good.

Alpha: *stifles a laugh, whispers* I told you it was a good look.

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ate/MM/160.jpg

I was hoping you'd say that! It'll be fun! *walks towards bar* Do you have time for a drink?
                        Cupcake: That is a very sweet offer but I need to take Wendy home. She looks really tired. *gives Evie a tender kiss* Can I get a raincheck? *smiles*
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Zane: *nudges him* Take a chance, bud.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...1/0105-166.jpg

Ducky: *clears his throat* Did you have any plans tonight... Sam? 'Cause I happen to have some... room... er, I mean. I'd really like it if you could spend some time in my room... wow. That didn't sound good.

Alpha: *stifles a laugh, whispers* I told you it was a good look.

MSam: Looks like you might be on to something here, Alpha. *winks at him, then looks at Ducky* No, Ducky, I don't have any plans. Spending time in your room sounds fun. *smiles*
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Cupcake: That is a very sweet offer but I need to take Wendy home. She looks really tired. *gives Evie a tender kiss* Can I get a raincheck? *smiles*
                            Evie: Okay, hon. I think I'm racking up quite a few of those! *laughs* Bye, Wendy! *blows kiss to each*
                            *takes Evie's arm* We should get going soon, too, hon.

Comment

Evie: Okay, hon. I think I'm racking up quite a few of those! *laughs* Bye, Wendy! *blows kiss to each*
                              *takes Evie's arm* We should get going soon, too, hon.
                              Wendy: Bye you guys. Great game today, Evie! *gives her a hug* Great spectating today, Neelan. *giggles and gives her a hug* Good night guys! *blows kisses*
                              Cupcake: Have a good night everyone. *kisses Neelan, Evie, and MSam, waves to the guys*
                              *both beam out*
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

MSam: Looks like you might be on to something here, Alpha. *winks at him, then looks at Ducky* No, Ducky, I don't have any plans. Spending time in your room sounds fun. *smiles*

Ducky: Really? *coughs* I mean, cool.
                                Zane: Excellent.
                                Ducky: *reaches out to take her hand* We should get going then. *smiles*

Comment

Working...
                                X