No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DJ: *skates backwards trying to block CJ* Addy's checking out your butt.
    CJ: *grins* She's checking out yours too.
    Mac: *makes an attempt to get the puck and ends up crashing into the Doc, who loses her balance and is sent sprawling onto the ice.*
    Doc: Ow. *clutches her ankle*
    *the three abandon the game and hurry over to her*
    CJ: Karlin?
    DJ: How bad is it?
    Doc: I don't know, but it hurts.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
      DJ: *skates backwards trying to block CJ* Addy's checking out your butt.
      CJ: *grins* She's checking out yours too.
      Mac: *makes an attempt to get the puck and ends up crashing into the Doc, who loses her balance and is sent sprawling onto the ice.*
      Doc: Ow. *clutches her ankle*
      *the three abandon the game and hurry over to her*
      CJ: Karlin?
      DJ: How bad is it?
      Doc: I don't know, but it hurts.
      Dr. Lam: *rushes as quickly as she can onto the ice* Let me look.
      Addy: *wobbles out onto ice, nearly falls, but stays standing* Is it broken?
      Dr. Lam: I don't think so, but it's going to hurt for a few days. Doc, do you want me to take an x-ray or do you want to beam back to Atlantis for it? Either way, I'm not letting you out of my sight until you've had one.

Comment

at EMitchells' cottage...

*crying is heard over baby monitor*

EDSam: Your little alarm clock is working, I see. *sits up holding head*
        ECam: I'll get Patricia, honey. *kisses ECVala* You take care of Sam. *kisses EDSam then throws on robe and goes to nursery*
        ECVala: I'll whip up some of MJack hangover remedy. *kisses EDSam* Be right back.
        EDSam: *falls back onto pillow* I'll be here.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
          Dr. Lam: *rushes as quickly as she can onto the ice* Let me look.
          Addy: *wobbles out onto ice, nearly falls, but stays standing* Is it broken?
          Dr. Lam: I don't think so, but it's going to hurt for a few days. Doc, do you want me to take an x-ray or do you want to beam back to Atlantis for it? Either way, I'm not letting you out of my sight until you've had one.
          Doc: An x-ray, um sure, we can do it here, if you want. As long as Calum get's a report, he won't mind.
          CJ: *has removed his skates, he manages to pick the Doc up in his arms and stand on the ice in just his socks.* Where to, Doc?
          DJ: *has his skates* We'll gather the equipment and wait for you.
          Mac: *goes to volunteer to go with them, then changes his mind.* Yeah, we'll, wait.
          sigpic

Comment

Doc: An x-ray, um sure, we can do it here, if you want. As long as Calum get's a report, he won't mind.
            CJ: *has removed his skates, he manages to pick the Doc up in his arms and stand on the ice in just his socks.* Where to, Doc?
            DJ: *has his skates* We'll gather the equipment and wait for you.
            Mac: *goes to volunteer to go with them, then changes his mind.* Yeah, we'll, wait.
            Dr. Lam: We'll beam to my office. Set your codes and give me a nod when you're ready.

Comment

Dr. Lam: We'll beam to my office. Set your codes and give me a nod when you're ready.
              Doc: *managers to set hers* I'm ready. *then does CJ's for him.*
              CJ: We're ready, Doc. Beam away.
              sigpic

Comment

Doc: *managers to set hers* I'm ready. *then does CJ's for him.*
                CJ: We're ready, Doc. Beam away.
                Dr. Lam: We won't be long. *smiles then beams them to her office*
                Addy: So...uh...DJ, Mac, want some coffee while we wait? *carefully wobbles off ice*

Comment

Liz: Hello, lounge. I know I'm early, but I was in the neighborhood.
                  *smirks, walks over and puts Mimi's gift down on table*

Spoiler:
                  To: Mimi

They are stoller blankets, but I would think you can use them anywhere. *kisses*

Comment

Dr. Lam: We won't be long. *smiles then beams them to her office*
                    Addy: So...uh...DJ, Mac, want some coffee while we wait? *carefully wobbles off ice*
                    DJ: We'd love coffee. *hurries after her, leaving Mac to get everything. Taking off his skates, he puts back on his shoes, grabbing CJ's he follows Addy.* I'm starting to think Karlin is trying to break my record for getting herself injuired.
                    Mac: *arrives, dumping the epipment.* Thanks for the help.
                    DJ: *rolls his eyes* You're welcome. *winks at Addy.*
                    sigpic

Comment

DJ: We'd love coffee. *hurries after her, leaving Mac to get everything. Taking off his skates, he puts back on his shoes, grabbing CJ's he follows Addy.* I'm starting to think Karlin is trying to break my record for getting herself injuired.
                      Mac: *arrives, dumping the epipment.* Thanks for the help.
                      DJ: *rolls his eyes* You're welcome. *winks at Addy.*
                      Addy: She's giving you a run for your money, that's for sure. Mac, how do you take yours? *pours out three cups* Cream and sugar for you, DJ? Hey, Liz! *waves*

Liz: Hi, Addy! Coffee? I'll take one with cream, please.

Addy: Got it. *bends over behind bar* Where did Al put the rest of the cups? *starts searching*

Comment

at Dr. Lam's office...

Dr. Lam: *removes protective cover from Doc* You're an old pro at this x-ray thing. *chuckles* CJ, you can help her off the table and out to the sofa in the waiting room. It won't take long to get the image uploaded.

Comment

Addy: She's giving you a run for your money, that's for sure. Mac, how do you take yours? *pours out three cups* Cream and sugar for you, DJ? Hey, Liz! *waves*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap163.jpg
                          Liz: Hi, Addy! Coffee? I'll take one with cream, please.

Addy: Got it. *bends over behind bar* Where did Al put the rest of the cups? *starts searching*
                          Mac: Cream and sugar is fine for me.
                          DJ: Me too. Hey Liz. *goes around to Addy.* Let me help you Addy. *bends down to her and steals a kiss*
                          sigpic

Comment

Mac: Cream and sugar is fine for me.
                            DJ: Me too. Hey Liz. *goes around to Addy.* Let me help you Addy. *bends down to her and steals a kiss*
                            Addy: *licks lips* Nice...but that...wait...I see them. *reaches out past DJ, running hand along his chest* Over there...he has them stacked on that tray. Could you get them for me, please? *smiles*

Liz: Guess we can take the two that are up and ready? *moves Addy's mug aside, smiles at Mac, extends right hand* I don't believe we're been introduced. My name is Liz.

Comment

at EMitchells' cottage...

ECVala: All better?
                              EDSam: Yep. *grins* ECam?
                              ECVala: With Denise now...one wakes and the other usually follows.
                              EDSam: Good point. *smiles* Should we shower or wait for him?
                              ECVala: We can shower. *gets up, leads way to master bathroom*

Comment

in Master Jack's room...

MasterJack: Where are you going?
                                L!Vala: Home to help Sass. *kisses*
                                MasterJack: I told Isa I would take you back to the lounge.
                                L!Vala: No need. *kisses again, waves then beams home*

Comment

Working...
                                X