Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...0Return/86.jpg
    Gen Hottie: *changes subjects* So...topless poker tomorrow. Can't wait. *grins, takes another swig*
    Alpha: Yeah! That's gonna be sweet. Inspired idea, Sheppy. *raises beer in toast*
    Sheppy: I was just riffing off Neelan's suggestion. *smiles*
    Alpha: I guess it's a good thing that we know the heater in her works so well. Someone wanna dial it back, please?
    Imp: I'm on it! *runs over to thermostat*

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...20Again/44.jpg
      JohnnyCake: *looks at the coolers* Well that should just about do it. Thanks for your help Evie. Went much faster this way. *kisses her cheek as he gets up, then helps her up*
      Evie: You're very welcome. *smiles, kisses him on the lips* Mmmm. You taste sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
        Alpha: Yeah! That's gonna be sweet. Inspired idea, Sheppy. *raises beer in toast*
        Sheppy: I was just riffing off Neelan's suggestion. *smiles*
        Alpha: I guess it's a good thing that we know the heater in her works so well. Someone wanna dial it back, please?
        Imp: I'm on it! *runs over to thermostat*
        Gen Hottie: Nice! *opens another beer* Hey DFC, what we got on the feeds over there?

DFC: *sitting on futon*We got a couple things now. One feed is The EMitchells and Sour Thang, one feed is Wendy and Darling, and we have Fruitie and Cub now too.
        Gen Hottie: Quite the selection tonight.
        DFC: Yep
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Evie: You're very welcome. *smiles, kisses him on the lips* Mmmm. You taste sweet.

JohnnyCake: I was just about to say the same thing about you. *kisses again* Want to go grab a beer with the rest of the guys?
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Gen Hottie: Nice! *opens another beer* Hey DFC, what we got on the feeds over there?

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...minion/257.jpg
            DFC: *sitting on futon*We got a couple things now. One feed is The EMitchells and Sour Thang, one feed is Wendy and Darling, and we have Fruitie and Cub now too.
            Gen Hottie: Quite the selection tonight.
            DFC: Yep
            Alpha: I vote for the threesome!
            Imp: Me, too!
            Alpha: *looks sideways at Imp* You hate multiples.
            Imp: Not when it's two chicks and one guy. That's a dream right there!

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...20Again/38.jpg
            JohnnyCake: I was just about to say the same thing about you. *kisses again* Want to go grab a beer with the rest of the guys?
            Evie: Sure! *takes his hand*

Comment

Alpha: I vote for the threesome!
              Imp: Me, too!
              Alpha: *looks sideways at Imp* You hate multiples.
              Imp: Not when it's two chicks and one guy. That's a dream right there!

DFC: Threesome it is. *changes so the picture takes up the whole screen*

Evie: Sure! *takes his hand*

JohnnyCake: *walks out of backroom holding Evie's hand*

Gen Hottie: *grinning* You two have fun *makes air quotes* putting beer away.
              JohnnyCake: As a matter of fact we did. *looks at Evie and winks, then gets two beers and hands one to her*
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

JohnnyCake: *walks out of backroom holding Evie's hand*

Gen Hottie: *grinning* You two have fun *makes air quotes* putting beer away.
                JohnnyCake: As a matter of fact we did. *looks at Evie and winks, then gets two beers and hands one to her*
                Evie: Would you open it for me? *smiles, then turns toward the feed* Ohhh! The swing again! Yea!
                Alpha: A little birdy told me you might try it out on Sunday.
                Evie: How on earth would a birdy know that? Or be able to tell you?
                Alpha: *holds his hand out for Evie, sits her next to him when she takes it* It's just a saying, babe.

Comment

Evie: Would you open it for me? *smiles, then turns toward the feed* Ohhh! The swing again! Yea!
                  Alpha: A little birdy told me you might try it out on Sunday.
                  Evie: How on earth would a birdy know that? Or be able to tell you?
                  Alpha: *holds his hand out for Evie, sits her next to him when she takes it* It's just a saying, babe.
                  JohnnyCake: *opens Evie's beer, hands it to her and sits on her other side*
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

JohnnyCake: *opens Evie's beer, hands it to her and sits on her other side*
                    Evie: Thank you. *takes a sip, then leans her head on JohnnyCake's shoulder*
                    Imp: Whoa! *points at feed* What did-- and she-- *gulps down beer*
                    Alpha: *laughs* Still a dream for ya?
                    Imp: *finishes off beer, refocuses on the feed image*

Comment

Gen Hottie: So anything else we need to do before tomorrow?

Sheppy: I think we are pretty well set. Everything looks pretty good.
                      Gen Hottie: It sure does. Well if there is nothing else, let's go watch the feeds. Methos?
                      Methos: Okay.
                      *all three head over to the futons and sit down*
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Imp: Hey, guys... I'm gonna... *turns away from the feed* Yeah, I gotta run. See ya tomorrow. *waves, beams home*
                        Alpha: Wow. He actually lasted longer than I thought. I'm gonna have to tell Cuddles about that. *chuckles*

Comment

Okay, Evie. We're gonna have to pack it in soon. Say your goodbyes.

Evie: What if I don't want to say good-bye?
                          Alpha: You'll have to eventually.
                          Evie: But JohnnyCake just got here.
                          Alpha: Then see if he can go with you, but we're leaving in fifteen with our without him.
                          Evie: I can invite him home?
                          Alpha: You do have your own room. Of course you can.
                          Evie: *kisses Alpha* Oh goodie! *turns to JohnnyCake* Can you? Or... will you?

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...eShroud085.jpg

Okay, Evie. We're gonna have to pack it in soon. Say your goodbyes.

Evie: What if I don't want to say good-bye?
                            Alpha: You'll have to eventually.
                            Evie: But JohnnyCake just got here.
                            Alpha: Then see if he can go with you, but we're leaving in fifteen with our without him.
                            Evie: I can invite him home?
                            Alpha: You do have your own room. Of course you can.
                            Evie: *kisses Alpha* Oh goodie! *turns to JohnnyCake* Can you? Or... will you?

JohnnyCake: I'd love to! *grins*
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Yea! *wraps her arms around his neck and kisses, then gets up and kisses everyone else goodbye*
                              See you all in the morning!

See you guys tomorrow. *stands up, claps JohnnyCake on the shoulder* Let's go.

*all three beam out*

Comment

evenin everyone
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X