X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...t1AQOcap12.jpg
    Sheppy: Sure...thanks. Hey, Imp...Cub...*nods*

Fruitie: You got it. *goes to bar* Hi, Imp. *kisses cheek, grabs two cups of coffee, takes back to Sheppy, hands him one* Here you go, gorgeous.
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...t1AQOcap13.jpg
      Sheppy: I don't think that's necessary.

Johnny: (on intercom) I'm leaving the furnace for home.
      Sheppy: Copy that. I won't be far behind you.

Fruitie: Have big plans for today?
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
        at EMitchells' cottage....

*tries to hold still, bites her lip*
        ECam: *grins, reaches around, loosens Val's top so it falls off*
        ECVala: *jerks slightly in response, bumping into Neelan, making the cherry fall* Oh dear, looks like I popped her cherry into the tub.

Comment

Cammie: *kisses back, runs hands up under her shirt* Should we go to a back room?

I think that would be best, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

Sheppy: Yard work.

Comment

Cammie: Then let's go. *smiles, stands them up then swoops Evie into his arms and carries her to Back Room 2*

Spoiler:
              Leaving soon...Evie can play with him all day if she wants...just let me know when he goes home.

Comment

Fruitie: Sounds like fun.
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                  http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...hton/01-17.jpg
                  Ducky: Really? That could be useful, Nibbles is getting out of hand lately, and well Zane and I try. But three against one could work. But we're running out of space in the backyard to add rooms.
                  *squeals* Cub! *jumps into his arms* Hello *grins, kisses*
                  Ducky: Hey Imp! I'll take another cup of coffee thanks. *blinks* His Sal?
                  Jay: Well, we all consider her our Sal even though she's yours. *winks* She's just too darn sweet not to want to keep, ya know? Besides, if she reacted like that every time any other Dex clone saw her, they'd call her "their" Sal, too. *snickers* Don't worry about it.

Cub: *twirls Sal around, kisses, sets down* You weren't in here yesterday... at least, not early. How was the studying?

Spoiler:
                  Sorry I lagged... had to change browsers

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

Sheppy: Not usually...but the sun is out...so if I take my shirt off, Aeryn will wear her shorts...
                    so that makes it fun.

Comment

ECam: *grins, reaches around, loosens Val's top so it falls off*
                      ECVala: *jerks slightly in response, bumping into Neelan, making the cherry fall* Oh dear, looks like I popped her cherry into the tub.
                      *laughs, regains some composure* Who's next?
                      Addy
                      Spoiler:
                      You've been dying to use that line, haven't you? *snickers*

Cammie: Then let's go. *smiles, stands them up then swoops Evie into his arms and carries her to Back Room 2*

Spoiler:
                      Leaving soon...Evie can play with him all day if she wants...just let me know when he goes home.
                      *BR 2*

Evie: *turns and pounces as soon as her feet hit the floor, kisses Cammie while stripping off his shirt, moves to his chest* Now this is what I was waiting for!
                      Spoiler:
                      Gotcha!

Comment

Jay: Well, we all consider her our Sal even though she's yours. *winks* She's just too darn sweet not to want to keep, ya know? Besides, if she reacted like that every time any other Dex clone saw her, they'd call her "their" Sal, too. *snickers* Don't worry about it.

Cub: *twirls Sal around, kisses, sets down* You weren't in here yesterday... at least, not early. How was the studying?

Spoiler:
                        Sorry I lagged... had to change browsers

Ducky: Right, okay. Thought I'd missed something here. You know everytime Cub's around she reacts like that, even Nibbles doesnt always get the squeal and jump...

I was buying my prom dress, I'm sorry I missed you. *grins, keeps arms wrapped around him* It was boring. As much as I love history, going over it again is blah.
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura
                        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...t1AQOcap16.jpg
                          Sheppy: Not usually...but the sun is out...so if I take my shirt off, Aeryn will wear her shorts...
                          so that makes it fun.

Fruitie: Working with your shirt off? I'll have to check in on the feeds from that later. *winks*
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...hton/07-14.jpg
                            Ducky: Right, okay. Thought I'd missed something here. You know everytime Cub's around she reacts like that, even Nibbles doesnt always get the squeal and jump...

I was buying my prom dress, I'm sorry I missed you. *grins, keeps arms wrapped around him* It was boring. As much as I love history, going over it again is blah.

Here's your coffee, Duck-Man. *hands him the mug* No brewing today? Or did Zane get sucked in again?

Cub: Oohh... new dress? You modeling it for me on Tuesday? *winks*

Comment

in EMitchells' Jell-o tub...

*laughs, regains some composure* Who's next?
                              Addy
                              Spoiler:
                              You've been dying to use that line, haven't you? *snickers*
                              Spoiler:
                              Blame it on CMuse and CJ. Heading off with the next Shep post, so you can take over the cottage, too.

ECam: Me. *takes hold of Neelan, puts her against side of tub, leans back into her* Hold me around the waist so my cherry doesn't fall. *tilts head back to rest on her shoulder, slouches down* Dang, you're short.
                              ECVala: *squirts whipped cream on front of ECam's neck, places cherry in center, slowly licks lips then moves in and starts licking off the whipped cream*

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...cm2x13_136.jpg

Here's your coffee, Duck-Man. *hands him the mug* No brewing today? Or did Zane get sucked in again?

Cub: Oohh... new dress? You modeling it for me on Tuesday? *winks*

Ducky: Thanks, Imp. *sips coffee* Nope, no brewing. Zane and Nibbles are stocking up on food. Zane realized this morning that there'll be two Dexs in the house.

I'd love to, but they have to take it in. So I wont get it till mid-May. *pouts* But I got something else, that you'll love *grins*
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura
                                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Working...
                                X