Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ctAQOcap3a.jpg
    Sheppy: I think it helps that Carol has access to very large needles.
    Wendy: (over intercom) *giggles* Yes it probably does.

ECam: *beams in with Val* Here is the box of tissues from Cuddles. Here are some spares. *puts boxes on coffee table and sits on the edge of the couch*
    ECVala: And I have the soup. *kisses Wendy forehead* Just stay right there and I will get a bowl.
    Wendy: Thanks, you guys. This is so sweet of you.
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

back now... i gots me a laptop now... its my x-mas pressy from my folks... 440ish plus tax ect (it was on sale/clearance ect.).. *grins* just gotta wait til tomarrow before i open it (just in case theres ads in the sunday paper or something like that..) but oh well... i can wait *bounces around, kissing the guys and givin hugs to the ladies*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
        back now... i gots me a laptop now... its my x-mas pressy from my folks... 440ish plus tax ect (it was on sale/clearance ect.).. *grins* just gotta wait til tomarrow before i open it (just in case theres ads in the sunday paper or something like that..) but oh well... i can wait *bounces around, kissing the guys and givin hugs to the ladies*
        Wendy: (over intercom) Very cool CKO!
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Imp: I'm baaack...you know you missed me. *heads for bar*

Comment

Oooooh very cool CKO!
            Ducky: *grins* Nice.
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura
            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Sheppy: Very nice. Congrats.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...gAQOcap37a.jpg
                Imp: I'm baaack...you know you missed me. *heads for bar*
                *looks at Imp, tilts her head feigns confusion* I'm sorry who are you?
                Cuddles: *chuckles*
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

yup at least i think so
                  sigpic

Comment

*rushes out of back room* Imp! I thought I heard you!
                    Jay: *follows Neelan, then breaks for frige* Need food. Now.
                    Cub: *laughs* You sound like me!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                      *rushes out of back room* Imp! I thought I heard you!
                      Jay: *follows Neelan, then breaks for frige* Need food. Now.
                      Cub: *laughs* You sound like me!

Ducky: Hey Neelan there's a message for you *looks at Imp* Wait, nevermind. He's already here...
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                        Okay, *smiles* let's go before I drown in these kisses of yours. All rinsed? *looks him over, up and down, her gaze lingering in more than a few places; then she nods, turns off water and reaches outside for two towels*
                        *finishes toweling her hair and getting dressed* I bet Alpha 1 is back now, and I really am starving. Let's get out there, 'k? *stands up, kisses Alpha's cheek, then starts moving toward the door*

Comment

onboard the Daedelus II...

Cammie: Hey, Pops...how are you doing?
                          MasterJack: I'm losing...owe Addy $20 now. *stares at board*
                          Cammie: *glances at Addy, who is still unconscious inside a stasis pod* She's cheating...having you make her moves for her...no wonder she's winning. *smiles, sits on other side of board* Let me move for her for a while.
                          MasterJack: *nods, sets up board for new game*

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                            http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...ton/efg033.jpg
                            Ducky: Hey Neelan there's a message for you *looks at Imp* Wait, nevermind. He's already here...
                            Awe, thanks, hon. *kisses Ducky* Imp? Hungry? Looks like everyone's grabbing food.

No need to ask me twice. *dashes to frige before all the ham's gone*

Comment

onboard the Daedelus II...

Cammie: Hey, Pops...how are you doing?
                              MasterJack: I'm losing...owe Addy $20 now. *stares at board*
                              Cammie: *glances at Addy, who is still unconscious inside a stasis pod* She's cheating...having you make her moves for her...no wonder she's winning. *smiles, sits on other side of board* Let me move for her for a while.
                              MasterJack: *nods, sets up board for new game*
                              Spoiler:
                              Wow, that really is so sad. *sniff* Addy, you better get better soon and let MJack beat you at chess.

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                                *finishes toweling her hair and getting dressed* I bet Alpha 1 is back now, and I really am starving. Let's get out there, 'k? *stands up, kisses Alpha's cheek, then starts moving toward the door*

It sounds weird when you call them that. You could just say Cammie and Imp.

Alpha: *follows Erin back into Lounge*

Comment

Working...
                                X