Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Cameron/Farscape/Season%201/12-7.jpg
    JohnnyCake: I was just about to say the same thing about you. *winks*

L!Vala: Thank you, darling. *grins* What a lovely smile you have.
    banner by Stef

Comment

Out on Wendy's practice field...

Imp: *over radio to Scruffy* Okay, Scruffy, we are all in position.
      Scruffy: Copy that. *looks to Mer* Okay, buddy...run.
      Mer: What? Run? I thought you said Zane was the target.
      Scruffy: I lied. *grins and runs away*
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
        http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...Hotness/81.jpg
        HH: Nosy, huh? Well, it was still nice of you to volunteer. I'm gonna head to the hot tub *smiles, lifts her hand* Finish up whatever you need to do and meet me back there *kisses her hand* I'd love to be able to help you relax after this eventful morning.

Fruitie: That sounds nice. I'll be right there, tiger.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

*settles again Alpha, sipping her mimosa, puts her feet in Jay's lap and grins* AHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
            http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u267/isabelqc/Clones/Leather_Clones/139.jpg
            L!Vala: Thank you, darling. *grins* What a lovely smile you have.

JohnnyCake: Why don't you come join me on the futon, hon.
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Cameron/Farscape/Season%201/06-8.jpg
              JohnnyCake: Why don't you come join me on the futon, hon.

L!Vala: Well I don't know anywhere where that would be a bad idea. *saunters over*
              banner by Stef

Comment

Beefcake: So what's the subject of our research today? *watches Erin bend over to place dvd in the player*

Erin: Daniel in season 9 primarily. *grabs the remote and snuggles close to Beefcake on the futon* I want to see if there were any character-defining moments in the middle of season 9; post-Beachhead and pre-Arthur's Mantle.
                Beefcake: That's a lot of episodes.
                Erin: Maybe you could help me all weekend *raises eyebrow*
                Beefcake: *smiles (with the dimple)* We'll see *squeezes Erin close*

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                  http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...%20Mori/31.jpg
                  Beefcake: So what's the subject of our research today? *watches Erin bend over to place dvd in the player*

Erin: Daniel in season 9 primarily. *grabs the remote and snuggles close to Beefcake on the futon* I want to see if there were any character-defining moments in the middle of season 9; post-Beachhead and pre-Arthur's Mantle.
                  Beefcake: That's a lot of episodes.
                  Erin: Maybe you could help me all weekend *raises eyebrow*
                  Beefcake: *smiles (with the dimple)* We'll see *squeezes Erin close*
                  Fruitie: *walks by Beefcake and Erin on her way to the hot tub* Your schedule is clear this weekend Beefy, so you are available to help all weekend. Have fun. *winks then joins HH in the hot tub*
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Fruitie: *walks by Beefcake and Erin on her way to the hot tub* Your schedule is clear this weekend Beefy, so you are available to help all weekend. Have fun. *winks then joins HH in the hot tub*
                    Erin: Thanks, Fruitie. You have fun too! *waves*
                    Fruitie: You're welcome, dear. *to HH in the hot tub* All done! I think I can have an hour or two to myself now. *smiles and undresses*
                    HH: Perfect! C'mere the water feels so good. *takes her hand and helps her into the hot tub*

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                      http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u267/isabelqc/Clones/Leather_Clones/200.jpg
                      L!Vala: Well I don't know anywhere where that would be a bad idea. *saunters over*

JohnnyCake: *breaks kiss from L!Vala, goes, shuts curtain, comes back* There, now we can really play *grins, leans down on top of her, starts nibbling at her neck*
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Alpha: *whispering to Jay* I think she fell asleep. Let's get her home.

Jay: *nods, helps Alpha pick up Neelan, beams them home*

Comment

On Wendy's target practice field...

Imp: *whispers into radio* Got a lock on him?

Scruffy: He's a quick little sucker today. I haven't been able to get a lock yet.
                          Imp: *over radio* Who knew he could run so fast?

Cupcake: *over radio* I think I hear something...stand by.*hears shots firing*
                          Cub: *over radio* I got him. Score one for me.
                          Scruffy: *over radio* Good job, Cub. Reset. Round two in 5 minutes.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

JohnnyCake: *breaks kiss from L!Vala, goes, shuts curtain, comes back* There, now we can really play *grins, leans down on top of her, starts nibbling at her neck*
                            L!Vala: *works hand under shirt and lick jaw* I think we're going to have much fun. *nips*
                            banner by Stef

Comment

In Fiji...

Addy: *sitting in a chaise lounge, staring at the view, hears Darling walking behind her* This place is so peaceful.
                              Darling: *comes into view wearing a black G-string* It is just what you need, Sapphie. Rest now, because I have plans for us later. *hands her a drink, then sits beside her*
                              Addy: I can't wait. *grins*
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

*Wendy and Cammie beam into Lounge*

Wendy: *hears noises from behind curtain, sees Fruitie straddling HH in the hot tub and Beefcake and Erin engaged in tonsil hockey on the other futon* Looks like things are fairly normal around here for a Saturday afternoon.
                                Cammie: Yep. Let's grab a seat and catch up on feeds.
                                Wendy: Okay, I will just get us something to drink and be right back. *gives a quick peck on the lips*
                                Cammie: *pinches her bum when she turns around to walk away*
                                Last edited by DJgirl; 01 December 2007, 10:40 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X