No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Lam: Maeve? I wanted to chat with you a bit if you're around?

Comment

V_Sparky: Addy, can we leave yet?

Addy: No, Yummy Bear. Sorry. *kisses*

Comment

V_Sparky: Come on, Addy. Let's duck out a little early.

Addy: Okay. *kisses* Later, lounge. Not sure if the internet will working at home or not when I get there.

Comment

*waves* Hey Lounge just came back from dinner. How is everybody doing tonight?
          banner by Stef

Comment

Hello lounge, Dang missed Addy but it's being a while since MJ visited we sort of got carried away. Danny please let Addy know we checked in.
            Later lounge.

Comment

*feed from the Playground*

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ctAQOcap90.jpg
              ECam: Bunny, my naughty girl! I could so help you write naughty fan fic. Just ask Jigger...uh...Neelan. *winks*

Addy: Pardon him. He's been drinking.
              He's right about that, Bun. Especially if you're willing to include a raven-haired goddess named Val.

Comment

**BR 4**

CKO: *rolls over ontop on SpiceCake, as she gently teases his lips with hers before letting her tounge tangle with his* hey sweet one
                SpiceCake: *groans softly* hi gorgeous *kisses her back, as his hands move up her thighs as they slowly tease her*
                CKO: *moans softly* dont stop, *pulls him closer to her*
                SpiceCake: i'm not planning on it.. you're in for more fun *rolls the pair so that he's laying on top of her and sucks gently on her neck*
                CKO: markin me hmm... seems only fair after all the times that i've marked your neck.... *words trail off as she kisses him deeply*

*CENSORED*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                  Message for Alpha and Jay...

Spoiler:

Dr. Lam: Alpha, hon, would you do set design for our Christmas play? And, Jay, would you do sound? Please? I'd appreciate it.
                  *calls out* Oh boys!! There's a message for you in here!
                  *Neelan's boys beam to Lounge, read message*
                  *nudges Cuddles, Imp and Cub* It's just for them. *points towards Alpha and Jay*
                  *all the boys carefully read the message, ignoring Neelan*

Comment

Hey! As long as they're busy *rolls eyes* have you guys seen the pretty new Jason? The "No Dreads Jason"? I think even Addy will like this one:

I'm seriously thinkin' of cutting Cub's hair now. Just need more piccies first.

Comment

Ooohhh my.... thats lovely... hmmm maybe i gotta go back and poke into the playground... its been a long while since i've lurked in there.
                      sigpic

Comment

At Wendy's house...

DJ: It's time for you to go already? But we are having so much fun.
                        Wendy: *gets up off of DJ's lap, goes to Danny*
                        Danny: We did promise I would be back by dinner. *pulls her into his arms*
                        Wendy: Okay, but next time, I am going to insist you stay longer *gives him a passionate kiss*
                        Danny: *beams out*

Wendy: *sits back on DJ's lap* I hope you didn't mind all that.
                        DJ: Are you kidding me. I had a great time. *kisses* Shower, then dinner?
                        Wendy: Sure
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                          *waves* Hey Lounge just came back from dinner. How is everybody doing tonight?
                          Originally posted by Verona View Post
                          Hello lounge, Dang missed Addy but it's being a while since MJ visited we sort of got carried away. Danny please let Addy know we checked in.
                          Later lounge.
                          Addy: Hey, Isa! Hey, Verona!
                          V_Sparky: Hello, my sweetest love. *blows kiss to Verona*

Comment

Addy: That's an improvement...but maybe he could get the hair off his chin and onto his chest?
                            V_Sparky: I think the whiskers look good on him. And it's about darn time he got a haircut.

Comment

*beams back to Lounge to see her boys still "considering" Dr. Lam's message, sighs, rolls eyes*

Tigger: Oh, hey, Neelan. You missed the fun today. Dr. Lam was all over me!

Yeah, I saw the feeds. *kisses* You settling in for the night?

Tigger: Well, it did get pretty quiet all of a sudden.

Comment

CamSyn: *beams in wearing only a G-string and a smile* Cuddles! You in here? *hic*

Comment

Working...
                                X