X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lunch bump...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      MasterJack: *over radio* EDaniel, they found Johnny. Stand by for more information.
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
        http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/LadyNight6/Nibbles/return2_0158.jpg
        Nibbles: I'm not doing that.
        Sass: Why not?
        Nibbles: It's mean. He didn't do anything wrong.
        Sass: *huffs*
        Nibbles: Why don't you just give him mouth to mouth?
        Sass: Right. Didn't even think of that. *leans over Johnny, starts mouth to mouth, Johnny stirs*

Sass: Johnny? *slaps him a little* Johnny! Can you hear me? Blink or something *Johnny nods confusedly* Who did this? and where can we find them.
        banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          MasterJack: *over radio* EDaniel, they found Johnny. Stand by for more information.

EDaniel: Sure...why not? I have nothing better to do with my valuable time than to wait around for you...
          as always...

Comment

Alpha: They found Johnny alive, but unconscious. *holds out arms*
            Addy: Good. *hugs*

Comment

Woman Overheard Yelling Obscenities at Toilet Could Face Jail Time

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,302277,00.html

Oy...

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u267/isabelqc/Clones/Sass_SassyAeryn/tts32.jpg
                Sass: Johnny? *slaps him a little* Johnny! Can you hear me? Blink or something *Johnny nods confusedly* Who did this? and where can we find them.
                Nibbles: *helps Johnny to his feet*

Johnny: I can't be sure, but I think it was Cammie, or Cupcake that knocked me out. Looked just like one of them.

Nibbles: Cammie? That makes no sense. He is who we are looking for.
                Johnny: Hey I am only telling you what I saw. As for where he went, I saw a bright light just before everything turned dark. So maybe he beamed out? I really don't know.
                Nibbles: Jack, you copying all this?
                MasterJack: *over radio* We copy. Thanks. We are sending this to EDaniel as well. Stand by, and we will beam you all aboard. Jack out.
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Addy: *overhears transmission, faints*
                  Alpha: *catches, helps her to chair*

Comment

In jumper.....*Nibbles, Sass and Johnny beam aboard.*

MasterJack: You don't think...
                    Darling: Kev's done it before.
                    MasterJack: He isn't stupid enough to do it again, is he?
                    Darling: *gives Jack a look*
                    MasterJack: Right. So now what?
                    Darling: I think I know where they might be. I gave Kev one of my beach homes, so him and the Evil Brat could go there anytime they wanted. We can send the coordinates to EDaniel and have them meet us there.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Sass: Hmmm.... If Johnny-boy here is right and the one who hit looks like Cammie, it could very well mean he´s in league with Kev in all this. I know that if I wanted to pull of something like this I´d need the help of the person everyone would least suspect. Then again, I am talking a truly devious and circular plan. *smirks* I knew I liked Kevin for a reason. Master Jack?
                      banner by Stef

Comment

Cutie Pie: Hey Lounge, what's going on? Any excitement... that I could be a part of...?

Comment

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u267/isabelqc/Clones/Sass_SassyAeryn/choice028.jpg
                          Sass: Hmmm.... If Johnny-boy here is right and the one who hit looks like Cammie, it could very well mean he´s in league with Kev in all this. I know that if I wanted to pull of something like this I´d need the help of the person everyone would least suspect. Then again, I am talking a truly devious and circular plan. *smirks* I knew I liked Kevin for a reason. Master Jack?
                          MasterJack: Cammie would never join the dark side. Just isn't in my boy to do it. No, I think there is another explaination, but it is was a good thought cutie. *blows kiss to Sass*
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Sass: I hope your right Master Jack. We should start scanning for Kevin´s location, then.
                            banner by Stef

Comment

Sass: I hope your right Master Jack. We should start scanning for Kevin´s location, then.

Darling: Yes, you are right Sass, we should be in range now to start scanning.

MasterJack: *radios to EDaniel* We will be at the beach house within minutes. Darling says to meet us by the dock on the south side of the island.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

CamSyn: On our way, sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X