Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
    *wanders in* Mimi: ST, Sparkle, dinner's rea-- *blinks* Hot tub?

ST: Hey sweetheart, joining us? And come here to meet Erin and Beefcake. *smiles*

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...s/Mimi/174.jpg
    Mimi: Let's go, love! Hi Erin, Beefcake, you're cute. *pecks them both*
    Hi, Mimi...that's a really cute suit. *sits in hot tub between ST and Beefcake* It's very flattering!

Comment

Mimi: *shimmies out of pants and top* Thanks, cutey! *settles on ST's other side and puts feet on GH's lap, ignoring Sparkle's glare* So, been having fun, love?
      banner by Stef

Comment

Mimi: *shimmies out of pants and top* Thanks, cutey! *settles on ST's other side and puts feet on GH's lap, ignoring Sparkle's glare* So, been having fun, love?
        Gen Hottie: *starts massaging Mimi's foot* Need anything to drink, there is a full bar right over there? I am sure ST will get you something.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Oh!? Me or Sugar Tush? I'm having a blast, since meeting all these new clones... Well I know GH isn't new, but I haven't met him yet *smiles*
          *leans head on Beefcake's shoulder, doesn't want to appear that she's flirting too much with ST* How're you Mimi?

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            Gen Hottie: *starts massaging Mimi's foot* Need anything to drink, there is a full bar right over there? I am sure ST will get you something.
            Mimi: *wiggles toes* Fantabulous! *turns to ST and licks his neck* Please Sugar?
            ST: *kisses* Passion Fruit Madness? *sees Mimi nod*

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
            Oh!? Me or Sugar Tush? I'm having a blast, since meeting all these new clones... Well I know GH isn't new, but I haven't met him yet *smiles*
            *leans head on Beefcake's shoulder, doesn't want to appear that she's flirting too much with ST* How're you Mimi?
            Mimi: Oh, *slides closer to Erin and Beefcake* I meant you both *winks*
            And I agree with you completely I love meeting the new clones. GH you're quite gifted with your hands.

ST: *comes back and hands drink to Mimi, now sitting next to Erin, with Mimi in his lap* Erin, sweets, don't worry so much. Mimi actually likes the flirting. *pecks*
            banner by Stef

Comment

Mimi: *wiggles toes* Fantabulous! *turns to ST and licks his neck* Please Sugar?

And I agree with you completely I love meeting the new clones. GH you're quite gifted with your hands.

ST: *comes back and hands drink to Mimi, now sitting next to Erin, with Mimi in his lap* Erin, sweets, don't worry so much. Mimi actually likes the flirting. *pecks*

Gen Hottie: *making sure not to ignore Sparkles, snuggles closer to him, to Mimi* Thanks, but you haven't seen nothing yet. *winks*
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Whew *relieved sigh* I just don't like to come between established couples. It's against my nature. *smiles at both ST and Mimi* but you both are such fun. *kisses both on their cheeks and settles close to Beefcake* Isn't this just the perfect place to relax. *sigh*

Comment

Gen Hottie: *making sure not to ignore Sparkles, snuggles closer to him, to Mimi* Thanks, but you haven't seen nothing yet. *winks*
                  Mimi: I'm sure, my dear. *winks*

Sparkle: *smiles at GH and rests head on his shoulder* Geez Mims, ST is right here... *sighs when he notice ST is leaning over to Erin*

Mimi: *wiggles in ST's lap* You know he likes it.
                  banner by Stef

Comment

Beefcake: *stroking Erin's inner thigh under the water, leans over and gives her a kiss on the forehead* This is so relaxing after a hard day of research.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Beefcake: *stroking Erin's inner thigh under the water, leans over and gives her a kiss on the forehead* This is so relaxing after a hard day of research.
                      *continuing to talk and laugh with everyone else, Erin grazes her fingertips along Beefcake's waist and thigh under the water*
                      So Mimi, *smiling* got any plans for the rest of the weekend?

Comment

Mimi: *tilts head into ST's neck and dips her hand into the water* Hmm, ST promised to lick the cherry sauce I made for dinner off me, and Isa tends to write on the weekend so we usually hole up in bed together and help her. Yourself?

ST: *groans and tilts head back*
                        banner by Stef

Comment

Mimi: *tilts head into ST's neck and dips her hand into the water* Hmm, ST promised to lick the cherry sauce I made for dinner off me, and Isa tends to write on the weekend so we usually hole up in bed together and help her. Yourself?

ST: *groans and tilts head back*
                          Yes, weekends were made for hole'ing up in bed with fic and clones Wouldn't you agree, Beefcake? *turns and kisses*

Comment

Yes, weekends were made for hole'ing up in bed with fic and clones Wouldn't you agree, Beefcake? *turns and kisses*
                            Beefcake: *let's kiss linger* Indeed. *smiles*
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Beefcake: *let's kiss linger* Indeed. *smiles*
                              mmm...
                              Anybody else getting pruny? I am. Should we go to the sauna next?

Comment

Sparkles: Oh, god, yes! My skin is not made to be pruny.. *turns to GH and stand* Join us?
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X