No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nibbles: Bar's all topped up again people. Anyone want anything? Shots? Tequila? Martinis? I also know a couple of new drinks, that you wont find at a normal bar.

Nibbles! Those are special drinks, remember?

Nibbles: Oh yeah.
    *whispers* If anyone want special ones, give me a hint.
    Last edited by Salamas; 22 September 2007, 03:00 PM. Reason: siillly mistakes. nothing to see here people
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      NL: He knows what I was kissing. Nibbles, could you mix me a lemon drop? Crichton can show you how if you need help.

NLC: You never did tell me where Aeryn and NLCam are.... *walks to bar for NL's drink*

NL: Sorry... they're... recovering from our late night. Sleeping, pretending to sleep, whatever. I had work and was in no mood to share when I got home.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
        NL: He knows what I was kissing. Nibbles, could you mix me a lemon drop? Crichton can show you how if you need help.

NLC: You never did tell me where Aeryn and NLCam are.... *walks to bar for NL's drink*

NL: Sorry... they're... recovering from our late night. Sleeping, pretending to sleep, whatever. I had work and was in no mood to share when I got home.

I don't get it. Were you with both of them, or did they go off just the two of them?

Comment

Nibbles: One second.

Here ya go

sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...vesAQOcap5.jpg
            I don't get it. Were you with both of them, or did they go off just the two of them?

NL: *sighs* I was with both of 'em... last night. But I had to leave for work at 1030 this morning, so they've been alone since then. Why? Something wrong with the video feed from my place?

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
            Nibbles: Cocktail or Martini lemon drop? I do both.
            NL: Martini, please. Sugar rim, too... please.

Comment

NL: Perfect! *licks lips, then glass rim, takes sip* MMMMMmmm... wanna try, Cub?

NLCub: I'll just stick with beer. Crichton? Beer me!

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/LadyNight6/Nibbles/baropen1.jpg
                Nibbles: Bar's all topped up again people. Anyone want anything? Shots? Tequila? Martinis? I also know a couple of new drinks, that you wont find at a normal bar.

Nibbles! Those are special drinks, remember?

Nibbles: Oh yeah.
                *whispers* If anyone want special ones, give me a hint.

Surprise me Nibbles. Make me one of your specialties, please *blows kiss*
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                  Surprise me Nibbles. Make me one of your specialties, please *blows kiss*

Nibbles: Well there are many specialties. I can do a 'Slow Screw Against the Wall', or a 'Hard One'. Or a lot more. One of the two or a suprise?
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

NL: *sighs* I was with both of 'em... last night. But I had to leave for work at 1030 this morning, so they've been alone since then. Why? Something wrong with the video feed from my place?

NL: Martini, please. Sugar rim, too... please.

Val made it exclusive to her and Evil Bro's room. The rest of us don't get to see it anymore.

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/LadyNight6/Nibbles/beach.jpg
                      Nibbles: Well there are many specialties. I can do a 'Slow Screw Against the Wall', or a 'Hard One'. Or a lot more. One of the two or a suprise?

Both sound very appealing, but I think I will go with the 'Slow Screw Against the Wall'.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
                        with those specs is anyone else seeing him play the epilogue in hp7?

lets face it he has the hair
                        Hello lounge, Playing catch up but feel the need to say, Shep may have the Harry Potter hair but how does his wand measure up?

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                          Both sound very appealing, but I think I will go with the 'Slow Screw Against the Wall'.

Nibbles: I though you'd choose that.
                          *grabs DJ's waist*
                          Now if you follow me this way, I'll give you your drink. So special, you cant have it front of the others.
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Wendy, I just checked the ingredients, and you need to come sit on my lap while you drink it.

EDaniel: What is it with them and vodka?

Comment

Originally posted by Verona View Post
                              Hello lounge, Playing catch up but feel the need to say, Shep may have the Harry Potter hair but how does his wand measure up?
                              Vala: Our Sheppy's wand is able to stand up to the toughest of tests. I've not tested this Harry Potter.

Comment

Nibbles: I though you'd choose that.
                                *grabs DJ's waist*
                                Now if you follow me this way, I'll give you your drink. So special, you cant have it front of the others.
                                *giggles and follows Nibbles*
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X