Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
    Well then, *sidles up to Cupcake* we're having margaritas, and Beefy, you really should try one, they're delicious *kisses Beefcake on the cheek*
    Fruitie: Oh please drink something Beefy. It is so much fun to see you drunk.

Beefcake: Anyhoo. I will just go get myself a water.
    Fruitie: No I insist you drink something other then water. Don't be a stick in the sand.
    Beefcake: It's mud Fruitie.
    Fruitie: What's mud?
    Beefcake: Oh nevermind. Get me a drink.
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      Fruitie: Oh please drink something Beefy. It is so much fun to see you drunk.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...n10/ft14-1.jpg
      Beefcake: Anyhoo. I will just go get myself a water.
      Fruitie: No I insist you drink something other then water. Don't be a stick in the sand.
      Beefcake: It's mud Fruitie.
      Fruitie: What's mud?
      Beefcake: Oh nevermind. Get me a drink.
      There we go, now everybody's happy! So, last time I was here, Sheppy introduced me to a bunch of people, but we didn't really walk around much You three wanna show me around.

Comment

There we go, now everybody's happy! So, last time I was here, Sheppy introduced me to a bunch of people, but we didn't really walk around much You three wanna show me around.

Beefcake: We would love to. Would you like to see the hot tub area first or the futons?
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Season10/ft5.jpg
          Beefcake: We would love to. Would you like to see the hot tub area first or the futons?
          Hmmm... *looks from one hand to the other* hot tub, futons, hot tub, futons... His Hotness and I spent a little time in the hot tub last night, so... show me the futons, boys *reaches both hands out to Beefcake and Cupcake*

Comment

Hmmm... *looks from one hand to the other* hot tub, futons, hot tub, futons... His Hotness and I spent a little time in the hot tub last night, so... show me the futons, boys *reaches both hands out to Beefcake and Cupcake*
            Beefcake: We have two sets of futons. Some have curtains, some do not. Come back here and we will show you the ones with curtains.
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Beefcake: We have two sets of futons. Some have curtains, some do not. Come back here and we will show you the ones with curtains.
              Ooh, curtains *leans in and squeezes Beefcake's hand* Wait, will we need to refill our margaritas? You comin' too, Cupcake?

Comment

Ooh, curtains *leans in and squeezes Beefcake's hand* Wait, will we need to refill our margaritas? You comin' too, Cupcake?
                Cupcake: Yup, just grabbing the margarita mix.
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
                  night yall
                  Spoiler:
                  now shes ringing to yell at me from her work

jack hon you better beam on back when you like.
                  i dunno when/if ill be on again for a while
                  MasterJack: *kisses mayo, beams home*

Comment

Erin: Hmm, wonder where Wendy and Darling are? It took me forever to catch up since last night. *whispers* And I wonder why he's evil.
                    HH: Do you think Fruitie might come by. She's cute!
                    Erin: I don't know. They might be having dinner. We'll just have to hang out til more people show up. Hey see if there's any margarita mix by the bar, huh?
                    HH: Okay.

Hi, Sheppy, you're here! *stretches up to give Sheppy a kiss on the cheek* Let's see, while I was catching up, Addy went off with Cammie and Mer, Sal took Jonas home for "history class" and you're in charge of the rest of Addy's clones, am I right? *whispers* I agree with Sal this can all get kinda confusing.
                    Sheppy: And when you use MQ, it gives Addy a headache. Not too bad with this one, though. *kisses*

Comment

Cupcake: Yup, just grabbing the margarita mix.
                      Fill'er up, flyboy *giggles*
                      Now, margaritas, check.
                      Futons, check.
                      Gorgeous men to do my bidding *kisses Cupcake and watches Beefcake blush* heehee, check

Comment

Sheppy: Wendy is correct, Erin. I am monitoring from the house...and wearing nothing but my G-string. Wendy, show her the pic in PM, please...the black fishnet one.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                          Sheppy: Wendy is correct, Erin. I am monitoring from the house...and wearing nothing but my G-string. Wendy, show her the pic in PM, please...the black fishnet one.
                          Wendy: *visualizing* mmmm, that is my favorite one of yours *winks*
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

LOL, Oh yes, Wendy, please show me the pic!
                            Well, Sheppy, we're just going to have to have some fun some other time. *blows kiss*

Comment

Wendy: *visualizing* mmmm, that is my favorite one of yours *winks*
                              LOL, Oh yes, Wendy, please show me the pic!
                              Well, Sheppy, we're just going to have to have some fun some other time. *blows kiss*
                              Sheppy: Yes, Erin, we will. Jack's home, but he doesn't want to take over until morning. Oh, and, Wendy, Addy wants you to pick one for Mer and send her the url again.

Comment

Sheppy: Yes, Erin, we will. Jack's home, but he doesn't want to take over until morning. Oh, and, Wendy, Addy wants you to pick one for Mer and send her the url again.

Yep, I will in just a second. I have peering eyes on me at the moment.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X