Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgania View Post

Mitchie: Kit and Kat have several Goa'uld symbiontes w/ no host. Iffy put them in a fish bowl, which went missing last week.
    sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, I think my fingers are getting all prune-y. You ready to go Your Hotness *giggles*

HH: Yeah, I think my nipples are tingly again. Last night it was the booze, tonight it's the hot tub; who'da thunk? *nibbles Erin's fingertips*
      Alright let's go home then. I just wanna leave another couple of notes for Addy and Wendy. They got home today from some rough adventures and I wanted to let them know that I'm glad they're back.
      HH: Okay, but don't be too long. *kisses deeply* I'll keep the bed warm.
      Aww, who needs notes, I'll see 'em tomorrow. C'mon Your Hotness, race you back to the house.

Comment

Wendy, let me know when you want Gunny back. If I'm not around Thor and the Warships have orders to return him at your request.

Gunny: Maeve don't you want me any more?
        *kisses Gunny* It's not that. It's that Wendy is back to herself and I thought she might like to have you back so you two can get reaquianted.
        *kisses Maeve* Good thought.
        sigpic
        thanks Stef
        Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
          Hmmm, I think my fingers are getting all prune-y. You ready to go Your Hotness *giggles*

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...inB_91/165.jpg
          HH: Yeah, I think my nipples are tingly again. Last night it was the booze, tonight it's the hot tub; who'da thunk? *nibbles Erin's fingertips*
          Alright let's go home then. I just wanna leave another couple of notes for Addy and Wendy. They got home today from some rough adventures and I wanted to let them know that I'm glad they're back.
          HH: Okay, but don't be too long. *kisses deeply* I'll keep the bed warm.
          Aww, who needs notes, I'll see 'em tomorrow. C'mon Your Hotness, race you back to the house.

Wendy: Awww, thanks Erin! Sorry that I missed your first day in here.
          Welcome to His Hotness. He will have to stop by sometime so I can get to know him a little better. *winks*

Darling: Erin, I don't think I know her.
          Wendy: No, my evil stud, you do not.
          Darling: Yet! *grins* Coffee?
          Wendy: Sure. *goes over and sits on Darling's lap*
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
            Wendy, let me know when you want Gunny back. If I'm not around Thor and the Warships have orders to return him at your request.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1.../newgunny2.jpg
            Gunny: Maeve don't you want me any more?
            *kisses Gunny* It's not that. It's that Wendy is back to herself and I thought she might like to have you back so you two can get reaquianted.
            *kisses Maeve* Good thought.
            I can't thank you enough for taking care of Gunny for me. I do miss him and can't wait for him to get home. If it isn't too much trouble Thor, I would love it if you could bring him home.

Thor: It would be my pleasure to bring him back to the Lounge. He will arrive shortly.
            Wendy: Thanks Thor!
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Thanks for the notes, Erin!

How's your ankle doing this morning, Darling? Sorry again for the miscommunication.

Comment

Sheppy: Thanks for the note, Erin. I look forward to seeing you again.
                I'm usually around somewhere, just I'm kinda quiet.

Comment

Howdy everyone!
                  How're ya'll doing this fair morning/afternoon/evening? (Pick one depending on your timezone)
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura
                  "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                  Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                    Good morning, everyone!

Thanks for the notes, Erin!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nceAQOcap5.jpg
                    How's your ankle doing this morning, Darling? Sorry again for the miscommunication.

Darling: Morning Jack. It's okay. The ankle isn't too bad this morning. Next time you say switch, make sure your leg is out of the way.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                      Howdy everyone!
                      How're ya'll doing this fair morning/afternoon/evening? (Pick one depending on your timezone)
                      Hey, Sal!

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                        http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...Power/AP84.jpg
                        Darling: Morning Jack. It's okay. The ankle isn't too bad this morning. Next time you say switch, make sure your leg is out of the way.

It's not like I did it on purpose. And how is my Precious this morning?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nceAQOcap6.jpg
                          It's not like I did it on purpose. And how is my Precious this morning?
                          *walks back in from Furnace* Good Morning Handsome! *blows kisses* I am doing fantastic this morning. How are you?
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Hello Admiral! How're you?

N: Hello Ladies!

Nibbles'll be here in a few. He's killing some spiders for me.
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura
                            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Chapter 1 of the next Cam/Julie fic is now uploaded...

http://stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/vi...y.php?sid=1529

Adults Only...some whump...some language...in other words, the usual for this series.

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeee!!!! New Cam/Julie!

Comment

Working...
                                X