'Ello there Cutie Pie.
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
      Morning Lounge Finally back here for a little while, sorry I haven't been around too much lately...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60.../jessedc24.jpg
      Cutie Pie: How are all you fine ladies and clones this morning?
      Addy: Hi, Cutie Pie! Hi, Jess! *waves*

Darling: Ah, the lovely Jess and her wanna be evil clone.

Cammie: Darling, be polite to the others in the lounge or you will be asked to leave.

Darling: Fine...but he needs more evil training or DNA splicing or something. Just ask your Vala.
      Cammie: Right...about her...she's still pissed at you, Cutie Pie. She ended up arrested after you ditched her in that basement.

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
        I thought so. That is why I snurched that one. Gotta run see y'all later tonight!
        He has his moments.
        seeyas!

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          Hiya Cajn, and Addy!

Hello JessM, I'm not sure if we've met before. My memory's kinda bad...
          Hi, Sal!

JessM...I don't think you've met, no. BTW...Jess...my Jack clone monitors Sal when she's in here. She doesn't have adult rights until December 14th when we celebrate her 18th birthday.

Comment

Hot damn, but that Cammie is a good-lookin man.
            Isn't he, Darling (blush)?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
              Hi, Sal!

JessM...I don't think you've met, no. BTW...Jess...my Jack clone monitors Sal when she's in here. She doesn't have adult rights until December 14th when we celebrate her 18th birthday.
              Only a bit more to go till that! But the agreement is that I can get massages (back and shoulder) and nothing below the shoulders though right? And above something else...
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                'mornin Jess and Honeybuns and Darling (blush) and Addy!
                good afternoon, Sal!

and oops, forgot Cutie Pie *blows kisses*
                Addy: Hey, cajn!

Good morning, Sugarbabe. *blows kiss*

Darling: Good morning, my cajn beauty. *blows kiss*

Comment

Hot damn, but that Cammie is a good-lookin man.
                  Isn't he, Darling (blush)?

Darling: I suppose. *yawns* Time for me to review the daily reports from Kev.

Ignore him Sugarbabe. He'll be busy reading his reports now for a while. And thanks for the compliment.
                  *blows kiss*

Comment

*almost faints*
                    that's the problem with powerful men---always busy.

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                      Only a bit more to go till that! But the agreement is that I can get massages (back and shoulder) and nothing below the shoulders though right? And above something else...
                      Foot massages and shoulder massages, general kissing and snuggling, but if any clone touches you below the shoulder blades or above the ankles, Jack will shoot him with a grenade launcher.

Sorry, dear, but we have too many sickos in the States. We must keep an appearance of being 'innocent'.

Comment

*almost faints*
                        that's the problem with powerful men---always busy.

That's why Pops isn't out of bed yet. He's busy being powerful with Wendy.

Comment

Cub: *beams into Lounge* HEY! I finally beamed someplace fami-- ack!

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                          Cub: If that's RTC (random Tayla Clone) be very careful... especially if she offers you cookies. *shudders*

Comment

Foot massages and shoulder massages, general kissing and snuggling, but if any clone touches you below the shoulder blades or above the ankles, Jack will shoot him with a grenade launcher.

Sorry, dear, but we have too many sickos in the States. We must keep an appearance of being 'innocent'.
                            yea, or Chris Hansen will show up at our house with his camera
                            crew.

Comment

I thought back massages were also fine? My mind is playing tricks on me again...
                              The sickos aren't confined to the States alone. Unfortunately they're everywhere.
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                                Cub: *beams into Lounge* HEY! I finally beamed someplace fami-- ack!

Cub: If that's RTC (random Tayla Clone) be very careful... especially if she offers you cookies. *shudders*

Cookies? What, she got you high on some funny ones, or what?

Comment

Working...
                                X