Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    hey there nutties in the lounge... everyone behaving?
    Sheppy: This, Erin, is the neck nibbler of all neck nibblers, and she knows we don't behave in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      Sheppy: Hello. *nibbles Erin's ear*
      Hey, Sheppy. Why don't I get an ear nibbling?

You're wearing headphones? It's most difficult with covered ears.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
        Fruitie: Oh Vala, dear. When Darling is done, I think it is time to trade
        Vala: *grins* Sure.

Darling: You have a special request, my dear? *pours champers in navel* Or were you just craving the bubbles?

Fruitie: *giggles* Both, of course!

Vala: Oh, Shep! I'm waiting for my turn with youuuu.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
          Hey, Sheppy. Why don't I get an ear nibbling?

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l8...argate3714.jpg
          You're wearing headphones? It's most difficult with covered ears.
          Sheppy: I have paired up with Erin, sweetie. And she's new. I don't know how she feels about sharing. *gives Erin best puppy dog eyes*

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post

Darling: You have a special request, my dear? *pours champers in navel* Or were you just craving the bubbles?

Fruitie: *giggles* Both, of course!

Vala: Oh, Shep! I'm waiting for my turn with youuuu.
            StrayShep: Sorry, hon, just had to grab a new bottle. *opens bottle, pours into Vala's navel*
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Sheppy: She is very nice...and has over thiry clones...I think...likes Tok'ra and Goa'uld and Jonas and geeks from Atlantis...*kisses* Don't flirt with her Sheppard...he's with her Weir.
              Oh, good to know

Sheppy: I have paired up with Erin, sweetie. And she's new. I don't know how she feels about sharing. *gives Erin best puppy dog eyes*
              Well, sharing's fine with me. Maybe I can bring His Hotness in...

He's been stuck in the Ori galaxy for awhile so I bet he could use a drink

Comment

Hi lounge, Just beaming in to pinch some vodka (grabs bottle) will return it soon nice party who's idea to have Jelly body shots? very messy.

Comment

Thats alright. *tackles Lorne* Problem solved. And in case you were wondering, I have like 35 clones.

Hello, Erin. Welcome. Do you have any clones yet. If not, I can get you some... or you can borrow ones of mine. (Except the Tok'ra and Goa'uld... they are not for sharing. And certain Atlantis clones.)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                    Oh, good to know

Well, sharing's fine with me. Maybe I can bring His Hotness in...
                    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...rinB_91/79.jpg
                    He's been stuck in the Ori galaxy for awhile so I bet he could use a drink
                    Sheppy: Sure. Does he have a name? *hands over double shot of Scotch* Wait a minute...where did that come from? *shrugs* Who cares? *takes swig from bottle*

Comment

whats this bout a party... ya started one withone me adn my clones... we love to party, *sits down in her lorne clones lap*
                      sigpic

Comment

Sheppy: Sure. Does he have a name? *hands over double shot of Scotch* Wait a minute...where did that come from? *shrugs* Who cares? *takes swig from bottle*
                        Not sure on a name yet *hiccup*... we decided over in the D/V thread (where I spend most of my time) to refer to MS as His Royal Hotness, so I'm not sure I want to name my clone that and cause confusion (I'm the one that thought up the name, and everyone really liked it ) *hiccup* loving the shots btw... anyhoo, he doesn't talk much (go figure) but he sure does know how to give a massage

Comment

Fruitie: *rips Darling's shirt off, does a shot* Too bad Wendy couldn't be here for this. She would be having a blast.
                          Darling: I'll reenact it for her when she gets home.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

NLCam: Day-UM, Sheppy! Drink much?

Sheppy: At least I know where my-- oh... nevermind
                            Last edited by Neelan_Liquor; 17 September 2007, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                              Not sure on a name yet *hiccup*... we decided over in the D/V thread (where I spend most of my time) to refer to MS as His Royal Hotness, so I'm not sure I want to name my clone that and cause confusion (I'm the one that thought up the name, and everyone really liked it ) *hiccup* loving the shots btw... anyhoo, he doesn't talk much (go figure) but he sure does know how to give a massage
                              NLCam: How about "HR"? There are TONS of clones in here who go by initials... just look at NLD

in EDaniel's room...

NLD: Hey! I'm busy here! No fair talking about me until I'm available to retalia-- er, I mean, respond!

Comment

Actually, His Royal Hotness is already sort of my nickname. The ladies of the Ba'al thread gave it to the original.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X