Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    That's mine too. Think I'll leave it and say it's up for the bike...yeah...right.
    Or just tell the truth, it is a scene from Stargate...he doesn't need to know that Mitchell is the only thing you see! lol

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      Or just tell the truth, it is a scene from Stargate...he doesn't need to know that Mitchell is the only thing you see! lol
      Won't work...he knows me too well. Remember, I'm always playin' with his bum out in public. He knows I can't resist a nice butt.

Comment

Thanks Addy!

Comment

Comment

Won't work...he knows me too well. Remember, I'm always playin' with his bum out in public. He knows I can't resist a nice butt.
            oh! you are caught! lol, mine doesn't like PDAs either, but when does that stop me? heeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
              Thanks Addy!
              You're welcome. I didn't start it...one of the newbies to GW did...only has 50 some posts.

Comment

Hi Addy! Just heard the bad news! Does Jack have any tequila left? I think body shots might help!

I see John started without me!

I gotta get back to work. See ya Tomorrow!

Comment

I could really use some Moonshine and tissues right about now Addy!

Comment

They said this is Ginger Ale, but I think it's closer to moonshine.

So, anybody got caps from Children of the Gods? I got nothing for moonshine.

Comment

Comment

Shippy...it's all your fault. Now, Cammie wants to do body shots with mesa.

Comment

Thanks Addy!

I got some moonshine....

Oh wow this brings back some memories... *sniff*

Comment

Let's see what the General has to say about the cancellation . . .

Spoiler:

Sorry about that! I should have known better!

Comment

Come on Teal'c! Go beat the Sci-Fi guys to a bloody pulp!
                              Last edited by ShippyChick; 23 August 2006, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
                                That was GREAT! Thanks for sharing the link, Cajn

Comment

Working...
                                X