Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    You may need to get it to pop up first. Can you remove the top completely and play with it? Or is there maybe a safety seal under the lid?
    Nothing that I can see. All I can get it to do is spin in different directions. And the bottles just says "spray, and rub" My finger actually hurts... >.< I don't want to get sunburnt...Again...
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Memorandum

To: All Addy clones

We are not getting a Hathor clone. Period.
      To: Cammie

Good plan Handsome, only problem is, this Hathor likes to kidnap other clones and probe their minds for info! Be aware! Can you or ECam take care of her! Please!
      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
        Open question: what kind of a spray on sun block does not spray?!?! I've twisted that fricking nob in every direction and still no luck. >.<
        is it child-proof, cuz then adults can't open it
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
          is it child-proof, cuz then adults can't open it
          It doesn't say anything about child-proof. The evil bottle , should've gone for the neutrogena one, but it had less and was more expensive. >.<
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Nothing that I can see. All I can get it to do is spin in different directions. And the bottles just says "spray, and rub" My finger actually hurts... >.< I don't want to get sunburnt...Again...
            Maybe the tube attached to the lid is not fit properly? Can you get the top to pop off?

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Good plan Handsome, only problem is, this Hathor likes to kidnap other clones and probe their minds for info! Be aware! Can you or ECam take care of her! Please!

Messsage

To: ONTLLs

Is she the one who took your General? I'll look into catching her since you asked. ECam is on leave with his newborn son, so he's not taking any calls right now.

Comment

Maybe the tube attached to the lid is not fit properly? Can you get the top to pop off?
                Nope... It only spins around.
                I will hurt something soon...
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Messsage

To: ONTLLs

Is she the one who took your General? I'll look into catching her since you asked. ECam is on leave with his newborn son, so he's not taking any calls right now.

Yes, she is the one, she is the one that made my weekend a bad one. Catch her if you can, throw her in stasis, but watch out for her breathe. My General can't remember nothing from it, and it's making him a bit testy right now! Please help! Maybe she can help the Stray Ba'al clones *giggles*

Spoiler:
                  RL
                  off to work and then dentist and then doctor appointment!
                  sigpic

Comment

Odyssey II...

Cammie: Get the 302s on the radio. We have a Hathor clone kidnapping clones at random.

Walter: Yes, sir. *activates radio* Alpha 2, this is Odyssey II, over.
                    RMJack: Alpha 2 leader here, go ahead.
                    Cammie: We're sending a locator signal to you for a Hathor clone that's up to no good.
                    RECam: Is there any Hathor clone that's not up to no good? *chuckles*
                    RMJack: *clears throat*
                    RECam: Uhm...I mean, sir.
                    RMJack: We're receiving it now, General. We will keep you advised. Alpha 2 out.

Comment

Nope... It only spins around.
                      I will hurt something soon...
                      It sounds jammed somehow or there is a safety on it or it is simply defective. This is why I use tubes of lotion.

Comment

It sounds jammed somehow or there is a safety on it or it is simply defective. This is why I use tubes of lotion.
                        I'm considering taking it to the store. But knowing my luck, it'll start working when I get there. I tried by spraying into the sink, it works slightly then, the moment I try to spray it onto myself I get a tiny trickle.
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I'm considering taking it to the store. But knowing my luck, it'll start working when I get there. I tried by spraying into the sink, it works slightly then, the moment I try to spray it onto myself I get a tiny trickle.
                          Shake it violently and run warm water over the bottle. It might have a clog.

Comment

Shake it violently and run warm water over the bottle. It might have a clog.
                            Shall try. If I don't return, I somehow managed to blow myself up.
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Odyssey II...

*Aeryn & Mitchie beam in*

Aeryn: Reporting as ordered, sir.

Cammie: We have a Hathor clone out there kidnapping clones at random. Alpha 2 is attempting to find her, but she has a rotating locator code of some sort. You'll be taking over at noon when you start your patrol.

Aeryn: Understood, sir.

Comment

Shall try. If I don't return, I somehow managed to blow myself up.
                                I'll send flowers. *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X