• Time
  • Show
Clear All

random...

Comment

to keep with them theme.

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Addy: (on intercom) Very nice. My Jack and Cam clones will be very happy to see these. *giggles* One last batch of Tricia alone. I have some of her in the Ben batches, but won't have time to post them this morning.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Open Memorandum

Johnny has a systems update thing running today. We will be back this evening to catch up on messages and to post the rest of the Charlie's Angels pics. The first half of those with Ben are posted in the furnace. We will post all of the Ben pics in here this evening. They will include quite a few with Tricia since they played husband and wife in the movie. Have a great day!

Comment

*sidles into the Lounge shyly, glancing about to make sure she isn't attracting too much notice, and tacks a note to the message board ( or, in the case there is none, tapes it onto the wall with her Industrial-Strength Hurt/Comfort Band-Aids )*

Hi,

I've seen you people in a few places while lurking Gateworld, and, while intrigued by what I've seen, I'm afraid I don't quite understand it all. Personally, I'd love to have a couple of pretty little clones to love and care for ( not to mention use for various tasks around the house ). However, I'm worried that perhaps clones, especially multiple ones, are too high-maintenance and require too much time to care for properly. Also, I seem to find some snippets here and some there, but no central/FAQ place. Chatting? Roleplaying? Fanfiction? Some of the above? All of the above? I used to be a roleplayer but had to quit because of the pressure to perform, and I'm very careful about going down that road again. But popping in for a little light-hearted silliness every now and then shouldn't be too much. Any information on this matter would be highly appreciated, and I'd like to add my apologies for wallpapering your Lounge, but as I said, I can't really find a more appropriate place.

Yes, I know that I sometimes talk too much! But this can be solved quite easily by feeding me cookies ( preferrably chocolate chip ).

Love,

Tina

*sneaks out of the Lounge for some stray-clone-watching*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                    To: Zane

I am on leave next week. Would you like to join me at my ski chalet? xxoxoxo
                    To: Aeryn

I would love to. I'm free until Thursday noon, I have to walk the Nutcake to her exam that day. xoxox
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura
                    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                      To: Beefcake

Ambassador O'Neill has informed me that he will be away with Dr. Davis for several more days. I remain as acting Station Head until such time as you relieve me. Gen. Mitchell has informed me that he will not reflect this in the duty assignments. He believes, and I concur, that we can come to an arrangement between the two of us. I will see you for your shift on Tuesday unless you decide to arrive sooner.
                      To: Malek

I agree that we can work out the schedule on our own.

If you can take the rest of today and Sunday, I will be more than happy to take tomorrow and Monday, if that works for you. If he is still away after his scheduled days off, we can work out a schedule at that time.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Addy's place...clone entertainment room...

ECam: *sets tray out*

*RFruitie, Gen. Hottie, Scruffy and DFC beam in and exchange hellos*

EDaniel: I got a spot right here for ya, RFruitie. *smiles, pats the seat next to him*

RFruitie: Why thank you, sexy. *kisses EDaniel, then takes her seat*

Scruffy: I hope your luck is better tonight than it was last night, EDaniel. *hands GH a beer as he passes him, then takes his seat*
                        EDaniel: Oh, I am sure it will be.
                        *DFC give Amaretti money, then takes his seat*
                        Last edited by DJgirl; 11 April 2009, 06:19 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Addy's place...Master Jack's room...

Wendy: *beams in* Hello, Studly. *grins, drops her bag, kisses*

Master Jack: Hello, Precious. *kisses back* Nice skirt. *smiles*

Wendy: Thanks. I thought you would like it. *grins*
                          Master Jack: Very much. *oogles a moment* So I thought we could go to either my ski chalet or the fishing cabin for the weekend. I'll leave the decision up to you.
                          Wendy: *thinks for a moment* How about your fishing cabin? *smiles*
                          Master Jack: Good choice, Precious. *smiles, kisses again, then picks up her bag* Ready to go?
                          Wendy: *sets code* Sure.
                          Master Jack: *looks up at camera* Danny, have the beer beamed to the cabin for me, please.
                          Danny: (over intercom) You got it. *beams beer to fishing cabin*
                          Master Jack: Thanks. *takes Wendy by the waist, beams them out*
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Addy's place...clone entertainment room...

*Nibbles, Fruitie, RSal and Zane beam in*

Zane: Afternoon, everyone. *kisses girls and nods to guys*

Amaretti: You're late. Late fee for you.
                            Nibbles: We know. *pays Amaretti*

Fruitie: We got distracted on the way. *smiles, does round of hugs and kisses*

RSal: Had to wait for ages for those two. *does round of hugs and kisses, gets a beer*
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura
                            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                              To: Aeryn

I would love to. I'm free until Thursday noon, I have to walk the Nutcake to her exam that day. xoxox

To: Zane

Splendid. When would you like to meet? I can leave any time. xoxoxo

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                                To: Malek

I agree that we can work out the schedule on our own.

If you can take the rest of today and Sunday, I will be more than happy to take tomorrow and Monday, if that works for you. If he is still away after his scheduled days off, we can work out a schedule at that time.

To: Beefcake

Jacob Carter has briefed me on the Easter holiday tradition among your people. I would not want to take you away from it this weekend. Your arrival on Monday would be quite sufficient.

Comment

Working...
                                X