Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
    *wakes up suddenly on couch*....whoa what time is it?

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...rgate09058.jpg
    JJECC: Did you sleep in the lounge hun?
    Well I don't think so, but it does appear so.
    JJECC: Ah well, rise and shine, you stll have papers to write
    *groan*

-JJ
    Addy: *smiles, waves* We didn't want to wake her. She works so hard.

RMJack: And she's so incredibly cute when she's asleep.

Comment

random...They've Got a Secret...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
              Addy: *smiles, waves* We didn't want to wake her. She works so hard.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onsAQOcap4.jpg
              RMJack: And she's so incredibly cute when she's asleep.

JJECC: *winks at Addy* How considerate of you, that is so sweet
              *rubs eyes*....can anyone write my paper for me?
              JJECC: Sweetie, just keep working hard it will be over before you know it. And yes, RMJack, I see your point. So how things with you, Addy and your clan, it has been far too long!

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Comment

*appreciates t-shirt!Crichton*

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...rgate07637.jpg
                    JJECC: *winks at Addy* How considerate of you, that is so sweet
                    *rubs eyes*....can anyone write my paper for me?
                    JJECC: Sweetie, just keep working hard it will be over before you know it. And yes, RMJack, I see your point. So how things with you, Addy and your clan, it has been far too long!

-JJ
                    Addy: The clan is good. Kali is halfway to her Master's Degree in Biophysics...RCam and RCWendy had a baby boy, RJon, and Barrett and BSamantha are engaged to be married. *smiles*

RL...
                    Spoiler:
                    See you PMs.

Comment

Addy: The clan is good. Kali is halfway to her Master's Degree in Biophysics...RCam and RCWendy had a baby boy, RJon, and Barrett and BSamantha are engaged to be married. *smiles*

RL...
                      Spoiler:
                      See you PMs.

Wow the clans are getting bigger, I've missed a lot!!!

JJECC: Not to worry sweetheart, I'll pick up the appropriate paper work to keep you up to date, you just focus on the last of your papers!
                      *salutes*
                      JJECC: *smirks*

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Wow the clans are getting bigger, I've missed a lot!!!

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...rgate04804.jpg
                        JJECC: Not to worry sweetheart, I'll pick up the appropriate paper work to keep you up to date, you just focus on the last of your papers!
                        *salutes*
                        JJECC: *smirks*

-JJ
                        Addy: *gigglesnort*

RMJack: What paper are you working on? Maybe I can help.

Comment

Addy: *gigglesnort*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onsAQOcap5.jpg
                          RMJack: What paper are you working on? Maybe I can help.
                          I have 3 papers I'm working on. 1.Participations of boys in physical education 2. My own autobiography 3. My teaching identity and where it fits in the constructivist approach.

Needless to say it's a lot of broad concepts which are giving me a headache blah.

JJEDC: *having walked in*....check out this part of JJ's paper, I think you need to focus a little better because us clones probably shouldn't be in your autobio
                          JJECC: Whoa! did anyone proofread this?
                          I didn't put you guys in my autobio!!!

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

I have 3 papers I'm working on. 1.Participations of boys in physical education 2. My own autobiography 3. My teaching identity and where it fits in the constructivist approach.

Needless to say it's a lot of broad concepts which are giving me a headache blah.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...rgate05466.jpg
                            JJEDC: *having walked in*....check out this part of JJ's paper, I think you need to focus a little better because us clones probably shouldn't be in your autobio
                            JJECC: Whoa! did anyone proofread this?
                            I didn't put you guys in my autobio!!!

-JJ
                            Addy: I think it best you leave the clones out...just mention you have hobbies. *smiles* There is a word limit, after all, and how could you limit what you say about your clones? It would be so terribly unfair to them. *kisses ECC and EDC*

RMJack: Boys act out their hormonal aggressions in phys ed...competition and all that. That is, until they reach that age when phys ed turns into foreplay and competing for the attentions of the females. *nods* Competition...that the heart of the matter. *kisses JJ*

Comment

Addy: I think it best you leave the clones out...just mention you have hobbies. *smiles* There is a word limit, after all, and how could you limit what you say about your clones? It would be so terribly unfair to them. *kisses ECC and EDC*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onsAQOcap7.jpg
                              RMJack: Boys act out their hormonal aggressions in phys ed...competition and all that. That is, until they reach that age when phys ed turns into foreplay and competing for the attentions of the females. *nods* Competition...that the heart of the matter. *kisses JJ*

JJECC: Did you add the clones in after all the work that she did?
                              JJEDC: No! It wasn't me, did you?
                              JJECC: Do you think I would ask you if I was the one who added them in?
                              JJEDC: Well you are evil, I wouldn't put it past you!
                              JJECC: So you're evil as well, I reckon it'd be you long before it were me!

BOYS!!!!

*blushes and kisses RMJack back*....thank you, you're ever so helpful

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...rgate05553.jpg
                                JJECC: Did you add the clones in after all the work that she did?
                                JJEDC: No! It wasn't me, did you?
                                JJECC: Do you think I would ask you if I was the one who added them in?
                                JJEDC: Well you are evil, I wouldn't put it past you!
                                JJECC: So you're evil as well, I reckon it'd be you long before it were me!

BOYS!!!!

*blushes and kisses RMJack back*....thank you, you're ever so helpful

-JJ

RMJack: Anytime, cutie pie. *kisses*

Comment

Working...
                                X