Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To: DFC

I have a head cold and MJack has me confined to my room. I can have visitors if you don't mind letting me rest a little more than usual. xx

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Kali: *beams in, sets down bag, hugs and kisses GH*
      Master Jack: Never mind.

Kali's dress
      Spoiler:
      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/Kali/DRS_2621_F_315.jpg

Gen Hottie: *looks Kali up and down, smiles* Nice dress. *kisses again* Did you want to head on out, or do you want to stay here for a bit?
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
        http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...d/0914-010.jpg
        Ace: *beams in, nods to MJ and GH* Sirs. *looks at MacCam* Do you still want those massage technique lessons?

MJack: Howdy. *to MacCam* You should take him up on that. Addy was stunned and speechless for hours after he worked her over. *sips beer*

Comment

Addy: (on intercom) Yep...he is gorgeous in the monkey suit. *giggles, coughs*
          Mac: Monkey suit?

Ace: *beams in, nods to MJ and GH* Sirs. *looks at MacCam* Do you still want those massage technique lessons?

MacCam: Of course I want. You're such a great masseur. It would be great to learn these things, cause Maccy just loved it. *winks*

sigpic

Comment

Ace: Hi Kali. *blows kiss*
            Kali: *waves* Hi, guys. *smiles*

Comment

To: DFC

I have a head cold and MJack has me confined to my room. I can have visitors if you don't mind letting me rest a little more than usual. xx
              To: My Angel

You poor thing. I will be over shortly. xxoo
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...urAQOcap57.jpg
                MJack: Howdy. *to MacCam* You should take him up on that. Addy was stunned and speechless for hours after he worked her over. *sips beer*

Ace: Thank you for the recommendation, sir. *smiles* Which reminds me. Addy, gorgeous, I'm on leave next week. If you're feeling better I'd love to give you a massage at the hideaway again.
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura
                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                  http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...rt%202/117.jpg
                  Gen Hottie: *looks Kali up and down, smiles* Nice dress. *kisses again* Did you want to head on out, or do you want to stay here for a bit?
                  Kali: Thanks. *smiles* We can head out. *sets transport code, picks up bag*

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post

MacCam: Of course I want. You're such a great masseur. It would be great to learn these things, cause Maccy just loved it. *winks*

Ace: You free this weekend? I could teach you some stuff then. I can find us a volunteer to demonstrate and practice on.
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

MJack: Monkey suit is our affectionate name for the dress blues. Are you familiar with the old organ grinder, who would have a monkey dressed up in a suit go around and collect money in a cup?

Comment

MacCam: Oh I will Sir, no question. Maccy was stunned too, for a time, after Ace. But then - as Sal said - I could reaped the benefits. *winks* So, I really want to learn these things. *grins*

sigpic

Comment

Ace: You free this weekend? I could teach you some stuff then. I can find us a volunteer to demonstrate and practice on.
                          MacCam: I am. That sounds cool Ace. A volunteer? What kinda volunteer? *smiles*

MJack: Monkey suit is our affectionate name for the dress blues. Are you familiar with the old organ grinder, who would have a monkey dressed up in a suit go around and collect money in a cup?
                          Mac: I see, but no, I don't think I've heard of him.

sigpic

Comment

on the Malduran...

Alpha: Those were some hot pictures of you.
                            EDSam: Watching the lounge feed?
                            Alpha: Nope...saw them on your digital camera. *grins*
                            EDSam: Where did you find it?
                            Alpha: I found it on the command seat...*shrugs*...thought I was supposed to look.
                            EDSam: Oh. *sends text*

Private Message

To: EDaniel

Spoiler:
                            You are so dead.

Comment

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2377/...b8b00f.jpg?v=0

Comment

Ace: A lady, so I can demonstrate the techniques to you and you can practice them.

*beams in, jumps up and down in front of Ace waving her arms* Pick me! Pick meeeee!
                                Ace: You realize you'll be getting a double dose of massages?
                                Pick meeeee!
                                Ace: What do you say, MacCam, practice on Sal?
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X