Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sparky's place...

Addy: *wakes, kisses* Nice nap. *hugs* So warm...

Comment

*kisses* Sparky Yeah it's cosy. You know Hotlips we can just stay right here if you want?*Waggles eyebrow's*

Comment

Sparky's place...

Originally posted by Verona View Post
        *kisses* Sparky Yeah it's cosy. You know Hotlips we can just stay right here if you want?
        Addy: *runs nose through his chest hairs* An offer I can't refuse. *smirks, kisses* Movie? Food?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
          retransmission...original sent 01/13 at 09:09PT...or thereabouts...

new transmission...

To: Mer

Is there a problem with our messages getting through to your place?

To: Cammie

There is nothing wrong with our communications. Cupcake has been at Wendy's dad's since he got off patrols yesterday helping him with some home improvement stuff and may not have seen it. I'll have Gunny call over there and tell him there is a message for him.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

sparky Must have food need to keep our energy levels up you know then you decide on any further activities. What are you hungry for?

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

There is nothing wrong with our communications. Cupcake has been at Wendy's dad since he got of patrols yesterday helping him with some home improvement stuff and may not have seen it. I'll have Gunny call over there and tell him there is a message for him.
              To: Mer

Thanks for letting me know.

Comment

Sparky's place...

sparky Must have food need to keep our energy levels up you know then you decide on any further activities. What are you hungry for?
                Addy: You mean besides you? *giggles, kisses* Something grilled...with that beer basting thing you do. *smiles*

Comment

To: Cupcake

Please advise when you are available this week to discuss the performance reviews for SpiceCake and DevilsFoodCake.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, sir. Minus patrols, I am free all week. Just let me know how your schedule looks.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

MJack: *reads message from Mer* That Cupcake is a good man. *finishes beer, grabs a bottle of water*

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, sir. Minus patrols, I am free all week. Just let me know how your schedule looks.

Meet me in my office at 14:00PT on Friday. It won't take long then you can head over to the poker game if you want.

Comment

To: Sweet Toes

When and where were we going to hook up for our weekend at my fishing cabin? If you told me, I misplaced the note. My desk is piled with files at the moment.

Comment

Sparky's place...

Addy: You mean besides you? *giggles, kisses* Something grilled...with that beer basting thing you do. *smiles*
                          Honking big steaks coming up I may even manage a salad. you need a drink?
                          now that beer's been mentioned I'm craving a cold one. *kisses and reluctantly climbs out of bed*

Spoiler:
                          Knew it got caught meant to be jobhunting online so he's all yours sorry brief but fun

Comment

Meet me in my office at 14:00PT on Friday. It won't take long then you can head over to the poker game if you want.

Sounds good. See you then.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Sparky's place...

Honking big steaks coming up I may even manage a salad. you need a drink?
                              now that beer's been mentioned I'm craving a cold one. *kisses and reluctantly climbs out of bed*

Spoiler:
                              Knew it got caught meant to be jobhunting online so he's all yours sorry brief but fun
                              Addy: I'll go for a beer. *gets up, puts on robe, follows him to kitchen*

Spoiler:
                              No problem. Good luck. And thanks...it was very fun.

Comment

Wendy: *beams in* Howdy, Lounge. *bounces over, kisses MJack, then bounces over to Cammie, gives a long kiss* Hi. *grins*
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X