No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addy's loft upstairs in the private spa...
    Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Addy: *giggles, takes him upstairs* Tada!

Spoiler:
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/gifts/spa-bedroom.jpg

Addy: Now...you said something about a massage? *pulls off shirt, undoes jeans*
    JJJC: *grins*....to begin....*kisses Addy, picks her up and lays her on the bed*....

*CUTS FEED*

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
      They have grown up so much already, I can't believe they are nearing 20 months old awwww

-JJ

ECam: Yeah...they really are getting big. *chuckles*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tAQOcap112.jpg
        ECam: Yeah...they really are getting big. *chuckles*
        And how are you doing?? Haven't seen you in ages *winks*

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Danny: JJ, honey, sorry, I got distracted. Let's see...Cammie would be next. He is now a one-star general and he oversees all the pilots for our fleet...not the commanders of the big ships, just the pilots of the smaller ones. He is commander of the Zephyr, which is a Mother Ship we took as a spoil of war a while back when some stupid Baal clone had the insane notion he could win a battle against one our friends.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eAQOcap24a.jpg
            Danny: JJ, honey, sorry, I got distracted. Let's see...Cammie would be next. He is now a one-star general and he oversees all the pilots for our fleet...not the commanders of the big ships, just the pilots of the smaller ones. He is commander of the Mitchell, which is a Mother Ship we took as a spoil of war a while back when some stupid Baal clone had the insane notion he could win a battle against one our friends.
            Ah Danny no worries *blows kisses*....I am so proud of Cammie, I actually just read that on the bios Wow sounds like he is a busy guy.

Spoiler:
            These bio things are really good, I think I'll make my own for my own clones. But, it's been so long I don't really remember the details

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

And how are you doing?? Haven't seen you in ages *winks*

-JJ

ECam: I'm doing great. *smiles* I'm officially third officer of the clan now. And they made me leader of Beta Squadron when Sheppy got his new gig as commander of the Mitchell. That's another Mother Ship we took as a spoil of war. Seems there is no shortage of idiot Baal clones in the universe. *chuckles*

Comment

Ah Danny no worries *blows kisses*....I am so proud of Cammie, I actually just read that on the bios Wow sounds like he is a busy guy.

Spoiler:
                These bio things are really good, I think I'll make my own for my own clones. But, it's been so long I don't really remember the details

-JJ
                Spoiler:
                Thanks. When in doubt, make it up. Without the bios, we'd forget half of what our clones do.

Comment

*beams in* JJ!!! *tacklehugs*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tAQOcap113.jpg
                    ECam: I'm doing great. *smiles* I'm officially third officer of the clan now. And they made me leader of Beta Squadron when Sheppy got his new gig as commander of the Mitchell. That's another Mother Ship we took as a spoil of war. Seems there is no shortage of idiot Baal clones in the universe. *chuckles*
                    So very true, those Ba'al clones Congrats! *blows kisses*

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                      *falls over from being tackled* Hiya, look told ya I'd be here today

How are ya?

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Wendy: *waves to Neelan* Hi, Nee!

Beefcake: Hello, Neelan. *blows kisses* So JJ, what all have you guys been up to other than school?
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

*falls over from being tackled* Hiya, look told ya I'd be here today

How are ya?

-JJ
                          *grins* I never believe it until I see it with my own two peepers.

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...i/25-1copy.jpg
                          Beefcake: Hello, Neelan. *blows kisses* So JJ, what all have you guys been up to other than school?
                          Hey, guys. *waves, smiles, is tacklehugged by ECam, kisses, fondles*
                          Last edited by Neelan_Liquor; 10 December 2008, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                            ECam: Jigger! *tacklehugs Neelan*

Danny: You do realize I cannot complete my briefing of JJ with all these interruptions, right?

Comment

So very true, those Ba'al clones Congrats! *blows kisses*

-JJ
                              ECam: Thanks. *winks*

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...i/25-1copy.jpg
                                TONGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well University takes up all my time, working. The boys have been busy on their own adventures because they are sick of my homework . You know the usual target practices and missions prepping our Kevin for combat.

And you Beefcake what have you been up to in the last 4 months?

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Working...
                                X