X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    ECam: Jigger! *tacklehugs Neelan*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eAQOcap23a.jpg
    Danny: You do realize I cannot complete my briefing of JJ with all these interruptions, right?
    *pushes ECam onto futon, sits in his lap* Sorry, Danny. Continue. *wiggles*

Comment

ECam: Jigger! *tacklehugs Neelan*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eAQOcap23a.jpg
      Danny: You do realize I cannot complete my briefing of JJ with all these interruptions, right?
      I understand *blows kisses*, but I don't mind you do the best you can and if you can't finish today we can always finish soon Don't want you frazzled *winks*

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
        No wonder Danny is so distracted quite the entrance Neelan

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Iffy: Bella can you hurry up. I'm ready.
          Bella: Alright already. *beams Iffy to Amaretti's Lair*
          sigpic

Comment

ECam: *fondles*

Danny: Where was I? Sheppy...ECam...they've been covered...ah, yes, my evil counterpart. He programmed Addy to kiss Vala clones and got his bum tossed in stasis for a week.

EDaniel: *beams in* JJ, my darling child, do not believe the hideous lies perpetrated about me.

Danny: But it's true!

EDaniel: I did not program Addy to only kiss Vala clones. She was supposed to do more, but only when I was in the room to see her do it. *kisses JJ* The others kept stopping her before the really good stuff could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
              Iffy: Bella can you hurry up. I'm ready.
              Bella: Alright already. *beams Iffy to Amaretti's Lair*

Amaretti's lair...

Amaretti: Hello, my beauty. *kisses Iffy*

*alarm sounds*

Amaretti: Ignore that. It's just the lockdown going into place. No one will be able to disturb us until Sunday morning. *nibbles on her neck*

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
                No wonder Danny is so distracted quite the entrance Neelan

-JJ
                Hey, I'm his babe toy... it's what I do. *grins, rests head on ECam's shoulder*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eAQOcap19a.jpg
                Danny: Where was I? Sheppy...ECam...they've been covered...ah, yes, my evil counterpart. He programmed Addy to kiss Vala clones and got his bum tossed in stasis for a week.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...aAQOcap125.jpg
                EDaniel: *beams in* JJ, my darling child, do not believe the hideous lies perpetrated about me.

EDaniel: I did not program Addy to only kiss Vala clones. She was supposed to do more, but only when I was in the room to see her do it. *kisses JJ* The others kept stopping her before the really good stuff could happen.
                *giggles, runs fingers across ECam's shoulders* EDaniel's funny when he tries to defend himself.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eAQOcap19a.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...aAQOcap125.jpg

Uh.... *kisses EDan*....mmmhhmmm whatever you say..*kisses EDan*.....

Spoiler:
                  Gotta leave in about 15 minutes, Jack can be beamed home when he has had his fun with Addy

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Amaretti's lair...

Amaretti: Hello, my beauty. *kisses Iffy*

*alarm sounds*

Amaretti: Ignore that. It's just the lockdown going into place. No one will be able to disturb us until Sunday morning. *nibbles on her neck*
                    Iffy: Hello there. Oh lockdown *giggles and runs finger along his chin* Do you know why my clones were so eager for me to visit you? *kisses him* It's really hard to think when you keep nibbling my neck *sighs*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
                      TONGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well University takes up all my time, working. The boys have been busy on their own adventures because they are sick of my homework . You know the usual target practices and missions prepping our Kevin for combat.

And you Beefcake what have you been up to in the last 4 months?

-JJ

Beefcake: Nothing too exciting. I have taken on a few more responsibilities at home since so many of my clan are involved with the patrols and making sure Fruitie isn't trying to "borrow" something of mine is a full time job. *chuckles*
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Hey, I'm his babe toy... it's what I do. *grins, rests head on ECam's shoulder*

*giggles, runs fingers across ECam's shoulders* EDaniel's funny when he tries to defend himself.
                        ECam: You should see when he tries to out do me in the showers. That's really funny. *chuckles*

EDaniel: I hold my own in any flatulence contest, I'll have you know. You are simply more full of hot air than I am is all. *kisses JJ* I'm sorry, my dear. You should not have been exposed to such a distasteful subject.

Comment

ECam: You should see when he tries to out do me in the showers. That's really funny. *chuckles*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...aAQOcap124.jpg
                          EDaniel: I hold my own in any flatulence contest, I'll have you know. You are simply more full of hot air than I am is all. *kisses JJ* I'm sorry, my dear. You should not have been exposed to such a distasteful subject.
                          *loses train of thought* no worries at all *kisses EDaniel*

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...aAQOcap124.jpg
                            *giggles again* I'll just bet. Hey, EDaniel... if you keep doing that to JJ, she won't care what you're talking about. *snickers* Hey, ECam... you and Val gonna be around the week of Christmas? I have a couple things for you guys for Christmas. *nuzzles neck*

Comment

JJECC: *times new beaming technology* you've got 10 minutes JJ sweetie

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Amaretti's lair...

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                                Iffy: Hello there. Oh lockdown *giggles and runs finger along his chin* Do you know why my clones were so eager for me to visit you? *kisses him* It's really hard to think when you keep nibbling my neck *sighs*
                                Amaretti: It was my request, my sweet. *nibbles more* I wish to spend time with you...a kind of early Christmas present. *takes her by the hand to his bedroom* For you...*hands her a box*

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X