X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ngerDJged4.jpg
    BSamantha: How cute! Good morning. *smiles, hands him a cup of coffee*

RSam: Very nice. *kisses his cheek* How is RDAddy this morning? *sips coffee*

RDarling: She is doing very well. She is still sleeping at the moment. We had a late night. *winks* How are you both doing?
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...0Power/121.jpg
      RDarling: She is doing very well. She is still sleeping at the moment. We had a late night. *winks* How are you both doing?

BSamantha: Terrific! Mookie took me to New York yesterday. *smiles*

RSam: *gigglesnort* I'm well...patrol was good...got an idea to float by MJack. I'll be working on the written proposal later today.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ngerDJged5.jpg
        BSamantha: Terrific! Mookie took me to New York yesterday. *smiles*

RSam: *gigglesnort* I'm well...patrol was good...got an idea to float by MJack. I'll be working on the written proposal later today.

RDarling: *to BSamantha* I hope he bought you something nice while you were there. *finishes pouring coffee* Care to share with the rest of us? *smirks at RSam*
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...0Power/124.jpg
          RDarling: *to BSamantha* I hope he bought you something nice while you were there. *finishes pouring coffee* Care to share with the rest of us? *smirks at RSam*

RSam: Don't mind if I do. *sips coffee* Dr. Davis requested that I use the PR's sensors to run some specific scans for research purposes. I am going to propose that we have the entire fleet do the same. It will give the pilots more to do while on patrol and with things being so quiet lately...and it will help the R&D peeps a lot. *smiles*

Comment

Secret Santa

To: Scruffy

Spoiler:

(remote controlled and solar powered with battery backup)

Comment

Secret Santa

To: Mer

Spoiler:

Comment

Secret Santa

To: Nibbles

Spoiler:

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ngerDJged1.jpg
                  RSam: Don't mind if I do. *sips coffee* Dr. Davis requested that I use the PR's sensors to run some specific scans for research purposes. I am going to propose that we have the entire fleet do the same. It will give the pilots more to do while on patrol and with things being so quiet lately...and it will help the R&D peeps a lot. *smiles*

RDarling: Sounds like a very productive idea.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Secret Santa

To: Scruffy

Spoiler:

(remote controlled and solar powered with battery backup)
                    Secret Santa

To: Mer

Spoiler:

*Scruffy and Mer beam in*

Scruffy: Morning, everyone. *nods to RDarling, kisses BSamantha and RSam*

Mer: Morning. *walks right over to his gift* A sexy doctor? *grins, opens gift* She did great! This is perfect. Now I can take my afternoon naps outside.
                    Scruffy: *opens his gift* Cool. I can take this down to the beach house and play with it. *looks up at the camera* Thank you! *looks over to everyone else* I wish I could stay but I have patrols. We'll see you all later. *beams gift home, then beams up to the D-II*
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Chalet Diable...

Addy: *nudges Darling, kisses him* Wake up, Diavolo. The limo you hired will be here at 09:00 to take us to breakfast then a day full of shopping in Vancouver and Seattle.

Comment

Neelan's place....

JohnnyCake: *closes Evie's bedroom door quietly, heads towards bathroom*
                        MSam: *walks upstairs, heads towards bathroom, sees closed door*
                        *giggles* You guys have the same body clock.
                        MSam: *jumps, turns* Oh, Neelan. I didn't know anyone was awake.
                        I've been awake for a couple hours. *winks* Coffee?
                        MSam: Uhhh, sure.
                        *pours coffee* Don't know how long JohnnyCake's gonna be, but you're welcome to stay for breakfast. *hands MSam mug* Here ya go.
                        MSam: Thanks. *sits at table, sips* MMmmm... good coffee.
                        *smiles* Jay sets the coffee maker to start at oh-three-thirty so he can take a cup with him when he leaves. No idea what kind he makes though. *shrugs*
                        MSam: Just one more thing to love about him. *smiles, sips* Think I'll have to skip breakfast though. As soon as JohnnyCake's out of there, we should both head home.
                        Okay. *hugs* It was good seeing you again. And give JC a kiss for me. *heads to kitchen*

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...0Power/146.jpg
                          RDarling: Sounds like a very productive idea.

RSam: Thank you. *blows kisses to Scruffy and Mer* Hi, guys.

BSamantha: Sounds good to me. *waves to Scruffy and Mer, feels vibration, checks* Mookie is awake. I need to take him his coffee. *waves* Later, lounge. *beams home*

Comment

Chalet Diable...

Addy: *nudges Darling, kisses him* Wake up, Diavolo. The limo you hired will be here at 09:00 to take us to breakfast then a day full of shopping in Vancouver and Seattle.
                            Chalet Diable...

Darling: How sweet of me. *chuckles, pulls Addy back down, kisses*
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ngerDJged2.jpg
                              RSam: Thank you. *blows kisses to Scruffy and Mer* Hi, guys.

BSamantha: Sounds good to me. *waves to Scruffy and Mer, feels vibration, checks* Mookie is awake. I need to take him his coffee. *waves* Later, lounge. *beams home*

RDarling: Looks like someone got Mer the perfect gift. *nods over in Mer's direction who has already gotten the hammock out of the box and is laying on it*
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Chalet Diable...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...0Power/109.jpg
                                Darling: How sweet of me. *chuckles, pulls Addy back down, kisses*
                                Addy: *nibbles on his chin* Incredibly so. *smiles* And once we finish shopping, using your credit cards, of course, you can have your chalet back. *winks, leads him off to the shower*

Comment

Working...
                                X