Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at Iffy's

Pluffy: Iffy, that's my book.
    Iffy: I know *smells book and sighs* love the smell of old books. If you don't eat breakfast w/ the rest of us this morning, I'm giving *waves books* to Ginger. We haven't seen you hardly at all since you got back. Locked up in this room *shakes head* never really joining us for dinner or other things. No Book!
    Pluffy: You know I've been busy with the dig, going through what we found, and translations. Uh, yea you aren't going to go fo that one. You look lovely....can I have my book.
    Iffy: Flattery will get you no where. Book, nope. *walks out* Ginger...........
    sigpic

Comment

at Addy's place...

EDaniel: They're toast...game over...I'm gone.
      ECam: Later, Snuggly Wuggly.
      EDaniel: *grumbles*
      ECam: *chuckles*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        at Addy's place...

EDaniel: They're toast...game over...I'm gone.
        ECam: Later, Snuggly Wuggly.
        EDaniel: *grumbles*
        ECam: *chuckles*
        at Addy's place...

Cupcake: *looks over at ECam* You calling it and heading home, too?
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          at Addy's place...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...invited/93.jpg
          Cupcake: *looks over at ECam* You calling it and heading home, too?
          at Addy's place...

ECam: I would but I don't think Val's ready to let me back in the cottage. She sent Jonas over with the girls this morning to have breakfast with me before the game then he took them back.

Comment

at Addy's place...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...mAQOcap195.jpg
            ECam: I would but I don't think Val's ready to let me back in the cottage. She sent Jonas over with the girls this morning to have breakfast with me before the game then he took them back.
            at Addy's place...

Cupcake: It's a shame to see you two like this. Have you um, thought about apologizing? *takes swig of beer* You have a good thing going.
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

at Addy's place...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...invited/91.jpg
              Cupcake: It's a shame to see you two like this. Have you um, thought about apologizing? *takes swig of beer* You have a good thing going.

ECam: Val said something about apologizing, but I don't see why. I just want what's best for Denise. *shrugs* It's a father's duty to take care of his family and help them to be their very best.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...mAQOcap196.jpg
                ECam: Val said something about apologizing, but I don't see why. I just want what's best for Denise. *shrugs* It's a father's duty to take care of his family and help them to be their very best.
                at Addy's place...

Cupcake: Of course it's a dad's duty to take care of his family as he sees fit. *swigs again* I am not sure if undergoing that procedure would do more harm than what you want it to. *shrugs* You never know the long term side effects.
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

at Addy's place...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...invited/90.jpg
                  Cupcake: Of course it's a dad's duty to take care of his family as he sees fit. *swigs again* I am not sure if undergoing that procedure would do more harm than what you want it to. *shrugs* You never know the long term side effects.
                  at Addy's place...

Samantha: He makes a good point. Uhm...not that I was listening in...or anything. *smiles, takes a plate with chips and dip*
                  ECam: Okay...maybe there could be a downside, but Denise needs to toughen up or Patricia is gonna walk all over her. *finishes beer*
                  Samantha: Have you told Val that that's your concern? *pops chip into mouth*
                  ECam: Shouldn't you be nagging your own husband?

Comment

at Addy's place...

Samantha: He makes a good point. Uhm...not that I was listening in...or anything. *smiles, takes a plate with chips and dip*
                    ECam: Okay...maybe there could be a downside, but Denise needs to toughen up or Patricia is gonna walk all over her. *finishes beer*
                    Samantha: Have you told Val that that's your concern? *pops chip into mouth*
                    ECam: Shouldn't you be nagging your own husband?

at Addy's place...

Cupcake: Samantha makes a good point as well. Maybe you should talk to Val about all this. I personally think that Denise is just biding her time. She is very much like her mother and will be tough when she needs to be.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

at Addy's place...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...invited/87.jpg
                      Cupcake: Samantha makes a good point as well. Maybe you should talk to Val about all this. I personally think that Denise is just biding her time. She is very much like her mother and will be tough when she needs to be.
                      at Addy's place...

Samantha: I think he's got the heart of it there. Think about it...Denise is a lot like Val...takes after her in so many ways.
                      ECam: Yeah...so?
                      Samantha: So if you're saying that Denise isn't good enough like she is then you're saying Val isn't good enough either.
                      ECam: I never said that....about either of them. Denise just has room for improvement is all.
                      Samantha: And maybe she does, but I bet that all Val heard was that she and Denise are not good enough for you. *pops another chip into mouth*

Comment

Encrypted Message

To: Johnny

Spoiler:
                        Sal's avoiding her homework. Keep Pixie busy so she doesn't find out.

Comment

at Addy's place...

Samantha: I think he's got the heart of it there. Think about it...Denise is a lot like Val...takes after her in so many ways.
                          ECam: Yeah...so?
                          Samantha: So if you're saying that Denise isn't good enough like she is then you're saying Val isn't good enough either.
                          ECam: I never said that....about either of them. Denise just has room for improvement is all.
                          Samantha: And maybe she does, but I bet that all Val heard was that she and Denise are not good enough for you. *pops another chip into mouth*
                          at Addy's place...

Cupcake: Besides, if you two don't make up, who's boy toy am I going to be?
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

at Addy's place...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...invited/86.jpg
                            Cupcake: Besides, if you two don't make up, who's boy toy am I going to be?
                            at Addy's place...

ECam: Yeah...alright...I'll go talk with her. I'll get some roses first...long-stemmed...two dozen...she'll let me in the door that way. Thanks, guys. Later. *walks out*

Comment

at Wendy's place...

Cupcake: *beams into the family room* Evening, guys. *nods to Beefcake, Gunny, DFC and Spicey, goes over to Wendy who is sitting on the couch with Gen Hottie, kisses*

Wendy: Hi, honey. How was your weekend? *smiles*
                              Cupcake: I had a great time with Addy and watching football with her clan. Oh, and Samantha and I convinced ECam to go home and try and make amends with Val.
                              Gen Hottie: At'ta boy. *raises his beer, takes swig*
                              Wendy: That's very good news. Come sit with us. We were just about to start Super Troopers.
                              Cupcake: Sweet. *puts his bag down, takes off his coat, settles in next to Wendy on the couch*
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

EMitchells' cottage...

ECVala: I hope you have learned your lesson. Teach and train Denise all you want, but no more talk of genetic manipulation.
                                ECam: Yeah...I get it. *kisses* Make up now?
                                ECVala: Sure...why not? *winks*
                                ECam: *carries her to their bedroom*

Comment

Working...
                                X