Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
    Karlin: *closes eyes and enjoys* Winding down from patrol this afternoon... mmm that's good.... and putting up with a debriefing that would put a saint to sleep.

RECam: Patrol was that boring?

REDan: *generates more heat from hand, continues rubbing*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

REDan: *generates more heat from hand, continues rubbing*
      Karlin: Not boring, just quiet, that and everyone wanted to be watching the VFL grand final. We were getting updates from the Apollo II everyone once and a while.
      sigpic

Comment

Karlin: Not boring, just quiet, that and everyone wanted to be watching the VFL grand final. We were getting updates from the Apollo II everyone once and a while.

RECam: *thinks* Nope...not in my database. What is that?

REDan: Don't look at me. I'm strictly NHL. *moves hand higher, undoes hooks, works the soft flesh under her straps*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ndAQOcap44.jpg
          RECam: *thinks* Nope...not in my database. What is that?

REDan: Don't look at me. I'm strictly NHL. *moves hand higher, undoes hooks, works the soft flesh under her straps*
          Karlin: *moans, losing thought for a moment* Um VFL, stands for Victorian Football League. If you thought your football was rough, this makes it look like a kids game. Very physical. *opens her eyes, slipping a hand around to run her fingers through REDan's hair*

VFL link if anyone is interested:
          sigpic

Comment

Karlin: *moans, losing thought for a moment* Um VFL, stands for Victorian Football League. If you thought your football was rough, this makes it look like a kids game. Very physical. *opens her eyes, slipping a hand around to run her fingers through REDan's hair*

VFL link if anyone is interested:

RECam: Ah...I recall hearing that before. *gets up, heads for more coffee*

REDan: *nibbles on Karlin's ear* Pick a back room.

Comment

Truckee River, Northern California...

MJack: We're here. *chuckles* And they say on Google maps that it's a three hour drive. Hah!

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ndAQOcap47.jpg
                RECam: Ah...I recall hearing that before. *gets up, heads for more coffee*

REDan: *nibbles on Karlin's ear* Pick a back room.
                Karlin: *gasps* Four, and we'd better go before we get told to get a room. *kisses*
                sigpic

Comment

Truckee River, Northern California...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...alAQOcap51.jpg
                  MJack: We're here. *chuckles* And they say on Google maps that it's a three hour drive. Hah!
                  Alpha: Yessir. I find their estimates to be a bit generous no matter who's driving. *smirks, gets out of truck*

Comment

Karlin: *gasps* Four, and we'd better go before we get told to get a room. *kisses*
                    REDan: *carries her to back room 4*

RECam: *settles in with coffee* That took him longer than I expected. He must have been sleepy yet when she got here. *chuckles*

Comment

Truckee River...Northern California...

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                      Alpha: Yessir. I find their estimates to be a bit generous no matter who's driving. *smirks, gets out of truck*

MJack: Good point. Listen, I want to run something by you. You've got your performance review coming up next week and I have no reason to suspect you'll score less than stellar. *smiles* How'd you like command of a Mother Ship for patrols instead of Gamma Squadron?

Comment

Truckee River...Northern California...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...alAQOcap60.jpg
                        MJack: Good point. Listen, I want to run something by you. You've got your performance review coming up next week and I have no reason to suspect you'll score less than stellar. *smiles* How'd you like command of a Mother Ship for patrols instead of Gamma Squadron?

*looks into truck window* You serious? That would be fantastic! *attempts to control enthusiasm*

Comment

Fruitie: *beams in* Good morning. *kisses RECam, grabs coffee, sits down* All by yourself this morning?
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                            http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...dAQOcap287.jpg

*looks into truck window* You serious? That would be fantastic! *attempts to control enthusiasm*

MJack: Thought you'd like the idea. *gets out of truck* RSam has the Malduran set up with all the bells and whistles. You only need two people to run her. Most systems are automated, with manual override options, naturally. You'll need to get past your performance review and pick a 2IC from the Carters, Crichtons and Replicants. Except RSam and RShep...they're staying on the Prometheus Redux.

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                              http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...rt%201/219.jpg
                              Fruitie: *beams in* Good morning. *kisses RECam, grabs coffee, sits down* All by yourself this morning?

RECam: I was for a while. *kisses* Love the leather. *sniffs her collar*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...alAQOcap61.jpg
                                MJack: Thought you'd like the idea. *gets out of truck* RSam has the Malduran set up with all the bells and whistles. You only need two people to run her. Most systems are automated, with manual override options, naturally. You'll need to get past your performance review and pick a 2IC from the Carters, Crichtons and Replicants. Except RSam and RShep...they're staying on the Prometheus Redux.

The Malduran? Evie will get a kick outta the idea. *grins, then gets serious* And I'd have to choose my second, huh? *tries to sift through list of pilots* That won't be easy. But... performance review first. Gotcha. For now though....*grabs fishing gear* let's grab some dinner. *grins*

RL
                                Spoiler:
                                I gotta run... sorry. *waves* Hi, Wendy! Bye, Wendy!

Comment

Working...
                                X