Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    To: Jay

Hey there sexy. I was wondering if you would like to spend the upcoming holiday weekend together since we are off. I don't have any specifics as to where we will go, just wanted to see if you were free. I miss you. xxoo
    To MSam
    From Jay

Sounds fantastic! I'd suggest the cabin, but it's been pretty hot out there lately. Let me see if I can use some of Neelan's vacation credits for a property in Hawaii... unless you'd prefer the Oregon mountains.

XX

Comment

*peeks in from work* Okay, so someone messed with Addy's mind... again and EDaniel was immediately put into stasis? Huh... *reviews feeds*

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...iAQOcap182.jpg
      ECVala: I wonder how much they'll give me for the video.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ndAQOcap29.jpg
      Amaretti: Whatever it is, I'll double it.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...rAQOcap48a.jpg
      Darling: I'll triple it.

*haggling ensues*
      *laughs* I'd like to see that one, too! Who won the haggling?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
        *peeks in from work* Okay, so someone messed with Addy's mind... again and EDaniel was immediately put into stasis? Huh... *reviews feeds*

Hey Nee! *Waves*
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Hi, Sal! *waves* Hey, Ace... Cammie *winks, blows kisses*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eraAQOcap7.jpg
          EDaniel: I have been studying the effects of sound on people and my next category of sounds to test with are voices.
          I volunteer! *clears throat* The rain in Spain lays mainly in the plain! *giggles* The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. Da-doo-doo-doo, da-daa-daa-daa... get around get around, I get around. *snickers* How's that?

Comment

Hi, Sal! *waves* Hey, Ace... Cammie *winks, blows kisses*

I volunteer! *clears throat* The rain in Spain lays mainly in the plain! *giggles* The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. Da-doo-doo-doo, da-daa-daa-daa... get around get around, I get around. *snickers* How's that?
            EDaniel: That was fine. Thank you

Ace: Hey Nee. *blows kiss* How're you and your clan?
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
              EDaniel: That was fine. Thank you

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...ronghold-1.jpg
              Ace: Hey Nee. *blows kiss* How're you and your clan?
              We're good. Been taking up time on the computer editing piccies from the con though. *blushes* It's not entirely my fault that I burned up my flash taking piccies of Ben. *grins*

Comment

We're good. Been taking up time on the computer editing piccies from the con though. *blushes* It's not entirely my fault that I burned up my flash taking piccies of Ben. *grins*
                Well the pics I've seen so far are very lovely! *grins* There's more to come right?

Ace: And how is it not entirely your fault?
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*looks up from feeds again* I see that Darling still mistrusts DFC... a lot. *snickers* I sure as hell hope he's not framing him for whatever's going on with Addy. *frowns*

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                  Well the pics I've seen so far are very lovely! *grins* There's more to come right?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...ronghold-3.jpg
                  Ace: And how is it not entirely your fault?
                  Yes more pictures, no not entirely my fault. He's so pretty. *blushes again*
                  *phone vibrates*
                  Crap. I gotta get back to work. Tell everyone I said 'hi', 'k, Sal? *waves, runs out*

Comment

*looks up from feeds again* I see that Darling still mistrusts DFC... a lot. *snickers* I sure as hell hope he's not framing him for whatever's going on with Addy. *frowns*

Yes more pictures, no not entirely my fault. He's so pretty. *blushes again*
                    *phone vibrates*
                    Crap. I gotta get back to work. Tell everyone I said 'hi', 'k, Sal? *waves, runs out*
                    Bye Nee! *Waves* Yay! More piccies! I can't wait to see them all!
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

EDaniel: I was not put into stasis. Val hung me from a hook on her wall for the entire day yesterday. *holds out recorder* Speak louder. Okay...next time you peek in...the recorder will be running from my lair, just for you.

Comment

*Addy and MJack walk in*

MasterJack: Lunch time. *puts Taco Bell box on table* Tacos, burritos and nachos for those who want them. *pulls out container of chow mein, hands it to Sal* Noodles for you. *kisses*
                        Addy: *kisses Cammie, EDaniel and Ace* I survived. *smiles*
                        Cammie: Good. I'll be heading back to the furnace then. *waves, grabs two soft tacos* Later, guys. *walks out into tunnel, eating*

Comment

*Addy and MJack walk in*

MasterJack: Lunch time. *puts Taco Bell box on table* Tacos, burritos and nachos for those who want them. *pulls out container of chow mein, hands it to Sal* Noodles for you. *kisses*
                          Addy: *kisses Cammie, EDaniel and Ace* I survived. *smiles*
                          Cammie: Good. I'll be heading back to the furnace then. *waves, grabs two soft tacos* Later, guys. *walks out into tunnel, eating*
                          Hey guys! *grins* Yay! Noodles! *kisses MJack* Thank you. *digs in*

Ace: Glad to see you back in one piece, Addy *kisses* You missed Nee by this much *holds index finger and thumb very close, notices time* Sal, eat fast. We have to go soon.

*starts eating faster*
                          Ace: But don't turn into Nibbles!
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Cupcake: *beams in* Howdy, lounge. *kisses Addy, grabs lunch settles in to eat*

Addy: Hey. *kisses, grabs sodas, passes them out, settles in to eat*
                            *MJack and EDaniel wave hello*

Comment

random lunch bump...

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...dAQOcap100.jpg
                                Cupcake: *beams in* Howdy, lounge. *kisses Addy, grabs lunch settles in to eat*

Addy: Hey. *kisses, grabs sodas, passes them out, settles in to eat*
                                *MJack and EDaniel wave hello*
                                *Sal and Ace wave*
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X