Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hebridan...

RVal: How are the negotiations...and where is RECam?
    REDan: The negotiations are progressing.

RVal: And RECam? Where is he?
    REDan: Keeping our end up in the negotiations.

RVal: They sent in a female negotiator?
    REDan: Yep. And she has a thing for hairy chests. *winks*

Comment

Please R.S.V.P. no later than September 11th to secure your seating assignment. Below are the meal options. Put your name and the name of your guest, if you are bringing one next to the appropriate meal choice. Even if your guest has been invited, please, put their name on this R.S.V.P. as well to be sure we seat you at the same table.

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Fillet of Sole (stuffed with King Crab)

Comment

Please R.S.V.P. no later than September 11th to secure your seating assignment. Below are the meal options. Put your name and the name of your guest, if you are bringing one next to the appropriate meal choice. Even if your guest has been invited, please, put their name on this R.S.V.P. as well to be sure we seat you at the same table.

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

ECVala: Oh, look, our wedding invitation has arrived.

ECam: We'll respond tomorrow. *takes hold of her arm*
                  ECVala: What happened?
                  ECam: *points to nursery feed*
                  ECVala: Look at how strong Patricia is getting. *smiles*
                  ECam: We don't want her ripping pants off guys until she is much, much older.
                  ECVala: True. She has no clue what to do once they are off. She's just dragging his sweatpants around the room with Jonas chasing after her.
                  ECam: Later, lounge. We gotta go.

*EMitchells beam out, cut interactive feed*

Comment

Ace's room...Vancouver...

Addy: *snuggles into Ace's shouler* I think we got coconut oil over every inch of the both of us. *giggles* Not to mention all over your new sheets.
                    Ace: We can wash them after dinner. *kisses, leads her to the shower*

Comment

Gen Hottie: About time for me to head home as well. See you guys later. *nods to Bubbles, blows kiss to Iffy, beams home*
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

At Wendy's house...

Cupcake: *looks over finished report, adds a note before sending it off to MJack...*

Memo

To: MJack

Here is my report on EDaniel's patrol. I talked it over with Scruffy and we were both wondering if you would be available on Tuesday to have a debrief on EDaniel's and Darling's performances.

*beams report and note up to MJack*
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Wendy's room...

Wendy: As much as I would like you to stay, I should probably let you get home before they think I abducted you. *giggles*

Kevin: *chuckles* I don't think they would send out a search party just yet. *winks*

Wendy: I had a great time. *kisses*
                          Kevin: *kisses back* Me, too. Thanks for making dinner tonight. It was delicious.
                          Wendy: Anytime. *smiles* See you later.
                          Kevin: Later. *steps back, beams home*
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

To: Ducky

I was wondering if you would be available at all this weekend. I'd like to spend some time with you before you head off to Vancouver. xx
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

in the shed at Iffy"s

Kit: We have truly outdone ourselves with this clone.

Kat: Yes we have *hands clone a purple robe* We can start on the next project tomorrow. Oh yes we are so good. *runs hand along clones cheek*
                              sigpic

Comment

Encrytped Message

To: Kit and Kat

Spoiler:
                                You have outdone yourselves with that new clone of yours.

Comment

Working...
                                X