• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    outside Hooters, San Francisco...
    Spoiler:

Ace: Thanks again, sir. Really nice here. *grins*

MasterJack: Yeah...and the food's decent, too. *chuckles, feels vibration, checks Blackberry* Gotta drop by the lounge. You headin' home?

Ace: Yes, sir. I should make sure that Pixie is calmer.

MasterJack: Good luck with that. *shakes his hand* Congrats on making the squadron list. Once we meet next Wednesday and the Council signs off, I'll post the new squadron listing with your name on it. Your first patrol should be the first week of September.

Ace: Copy that. *waves, walks to alley, beams home*

MasterJack: *goes inside to restroom, beams to lounge*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...wrAQOcap31.jpg
    MJack: *beams in* I'm in the lounge, Alpha. You monitoring?

*beams in* Yessir. *takes a seat* I got a message from Amaretti today and just wanted to check with you about his trustworthiness. He says he can offer me a deal on Darling's New York penthouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
      http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...AQOcap20-1.jpg
      Methos: Evening Jack
      Karlin: Hi MJack *waves*
      Methos: *looks to control room* Barrett can you page Carol please.
      Karlin: And can you see Addy get's this, it's from the Archangels and the Red Dragons. *put's the gift basket on the bar.*

Gift basket:
      Spoiler:
      Barrett: (on intercom) Yes, ma'am.
      MasterJack: *grabs hold of basket* I'll take it to her. Thanks. *smiles*

Comment

Dr. Lam: *beams in* Someone wanted to see me?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
          http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ilyties345.jpg

*beams in* Yessir. *takes a seat* I got a message from Amaretti today and just wanted to check with you about his trustworthiness. He says he can offer me a deal on Darling's New York penthouse.

MJack: He's managing the property for Darling, so I'd say you can trust his ability to cut a deal. He keeps his word. It's bad for business if he doesn't. *chuckles* Whatever he wants from you in trade, I'm sure he'll turn around and make money off it.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...wrAQOcap32.jpg
            MJack: He's managing the property for Darling, so I'd say you can trust his ability to cut a deal. He keeps his word. It's bad for business if he doesn't. *chuckles* Whatever he wants from you in trade, I'm sure he'll turn around and make money off it.

That I find hard to believe. But I'll take your word for it. He just better not ask for anything... Neelan- or Evie-related. I'll send him a message then. Thanks.

Comment

To Amaretti
              From Alpha

What are your terms for the condo? I was looking at September 5th-7th.

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ilyties353.jpg

That I find hard to believe. But I'll take your word for it. He just better not ask for anything... Neelan- or Evie-related. I'll send him a message then. Thanks.

MJack: I think he has a healthy fear of Neelan, so I wouldn't worry about that. *waves to Methos and Doc* Thanks again for the basket. Addy will be on later to send them a thank you note, I'm sure. Later, lounge. *beams out*

Comment

Barrett: (on intercom) Yes, ma'am.
                  MasterJack: *grabs hold of basket* I'll take it to her. Thanks. *smiles*
                  http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tbAQOcap1c.jpg
                  Dr. Lam: *beams in* Someone wanted to see me?
                  Karlin: Thanks Jack. *smiles as Dr. Lam beams in* Hi Carol, I was wondering if I could talk to you about CJ, I heard you have a theroy as to why he and Addy get a little loopy after they've been together.
                  Methos: Hello Carol. You have her intrigued.
                  sigpic

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...wrAQOcap33.jpg
                    MJack: I think he has a healthy fear of Neelan, so I wouldn't worry about that. *waves to Methos and Doc* Thanks again for the basket. Addy will be on later to send them a thank you note, I'm sure. Later, lounge. *beams out*

Well then, he's smarter than he looks. See you later, sir. *beams home*

Comment

To Amaretti
                      From Alpha

What are your terms for the condo? I was looking at September 5th-7th.
                      To: Alpha

I can get you the weekday rates that way. Will you be wanting the bar and maid service?

Comment

I can get you the weekday rates that way. Will you be wanting the bar and maid service?
                        To Amaretti
                        From Alpha

Nope. We're not into being that pampered. Thanks. What are the weekday rates?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                          Karlin: Thanks Jack. *smiles as Dr. Lam beams in* Hi Carol, I was wondering if I could talk to you about CJ, I heard you have a theroy as to why he and Addy get a little loopy after they've been together.
                          Methos: Hello Carol. You have her intrigued.

Dr. Lam: Intrigued? You make me sound like Amaretti. *giggles* Sorry, everyone seems to say that about him. *mind drifts, snaps back* Yes, the loopiness. I scanned Addy and her brain wave activity was similar to when EDaniel and Wendy were linked and could feel the other being touched. They shared the experience and it was highly intoxicating. With Addy, she has the same readings each time she has been with CJ, but they dissipate shortly after.

Comment

To Amaretti
                            From Alpha

Nope. We're not into being that pampered. Thanks. What are the weekday rates?

For you, $200 per night and a day of your assistance with a building project.

Comment

For you, $200 per night and a day of your assistance with a building project.
                              To Amaretti
                              From Alpha

I was waiting for the hook. One day? Meaning 24 hours or an actual work day, like 10 hours?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...wrAQOcap33.jpg
                                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tbAQOcap2c.jpg
                                Dr. Lam: Intrigued? You make me sound like Amaretti. *giggles* Sorry, everyone seems to say that about him. *mind drifts, snaps back* Yes, the loopiness. I scanned Addy and her brain wave activity was similar to when EDaniel and Wendy were linked and could feel the other being touched. They shared the experience and it was highly intoxicating. With Addy, she has the same readings each time she has been with CJ, but they dissipate shortly after.
                                Karlin: *waves as MJack beams out, them smiles at Dr. Lam's comment.* I haven't spent much time with Amaretti, so I can't say if I'd find him intriguing or not.
                                Methes: Intriguing is one word.
                                Karlin: *chuckles, then thinks* CJ has the ability to creat emotional links, not intensionally, he does it on a subsconscious level. He could be subconsciously creating the link while they're together, then after, when they're apart, the link breaks down, bringing them back to normal. He like Addy a lot.
                                Methos: Even I've noticed that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X