No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cammie: *hugs Wendy, sees invites arriving* Nuts. One moment. *pulls out Blackberry sends memo*

Memorandum

To: All 302 pilots

We forgot to announce that the O'Neill II under Asgard command will be covering the day of the wedding, so you can all feel free to respond to your invitation as you wish. It is Braga's gift to RCam and RWendy.

Comment

Cammie: *pulls Wendy in for a bear hug* So, Sweet Lips. You wanna be my date for the wedding or do you think we'll get confused with the bride and groom? *smirks*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        Amaretti: *pulls her onto his lap, deepens kiss* Set your transport code.
        Fruitie: *sets transport code, continues kiss, puts her arms around him*
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          Fruitie: *sets transport code, continues kiss, puts her arms around him*
          Amaretti: *beams them to her room*

Comment

Cammie: *pulls Wendy in for a bear hug* So, Sweet Lips. You wanna be my date for the wedding or do you think we'll get confused with the bride and groom? *smirks*
            Wendy: *giggles* I say let them get confused. I would love to be your date for the wedding, Angel Eyes. *kisses*
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Wendy: *giggles* I say let them get confused. I would love to be your date for the wedding, Angel Eyes. *kisses*
              Cammie: That's my girl. I'll put us down for two steaks in the morning. I need to head home. Wanna come over for dinner with the clan?

Comment

iffy and Lucky beam in

Lucky: *musses Iffy's hair*
                Iffy: stop it. I 'm thinking about how I can lure Kit and Kat out of the shed.
                sigpic

Comment

Cammie: That's my girl. I'll put us down for two steaks in the morning. I need to head home. Wanna come over for dinner with the clan?
                  Wendy: *smiles* Sure. *sets code*
                  Cammie: Sweet. Later, Lounge. *beams them out, cuts feeds*
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Mer: *makes move* ...and that my friend would be checkmate. *smirks, gets up from table* Not a bad effort. You weren't one of my worst opponents. *heads for a Mt. Dew*

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                    iffy and Lucky beam in

Iffy: stop it. I 'm thinking about how I can lure Kit and Kat out of the shed.
                    Mer: Hello, Iffy...Lucky. Still can't get them out of the shed, huh?
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Lucky: Can't we just leave them there for a while longer?

Iffy: But I miss them. The pretty robes, the manners, how you all get indignant when they try to boss you around.
                      sigpic

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...rt%201/192.jpg
                        Mer: *makes move* ...and that my friend would be checkmate. *smirks, gets up from table* Not a bad effort. You weren't one of my worst opponents. *heads for a Mt. Dew*

Mer: Hello, Iffy...Lucky. Still can't get them out of the shed, huh?
                        Iffy: Hi Mer. They are still in there, doing god know what.

Lucky: As long as they are not cloning themselves, they can stay there. It's less of a hassle. *Iffy hits Lucky*
                        sigpic

Comment

Iffy: Hi Mer. They are still in there, doing god know what.

Mer: I shudder at the thought at what they could be doing. My money is still on a third Ba'al clone.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...rt%201/177.jpg
                            Mer: I shudder at the thought at what they could be doing. My money is still on a third Ba'al clone.

Lucky: we've taken bets on that. You want to join in.
                            Iffy: They assure me that they are not cloning themselves. So there *sticks tongue out at Mer*
                            sigpic

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...BImage0181.jpg
                              Lucky: we've taken bets on that. You want to join in.
                              Iffy: They assure me that they are not cloning themselves. So there *sticks tongue out at Mer*

Mer: Hello, they're Goa'ulds. Can you really trust anything they say even if they do belong to you? *goes over to Lucky* Put me in for $20. *hands him money*
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...rt%201/192.jpg

"OY!!, okay, okay, you win!"

ONTLLCamC: *slaps Spaceboy* I guess we get a longer workout tomorrow. Thanks a lot Mer *glares at Mer*

ONTLLCC: Oh great!
                                ONTLLJC: Oh you two, calm down. We should get Sweetie home soon, Enviroboy should have supper ready!"
                                ONTLLCamC: You can go right ahead and page her Sir!! Good Luck, come on Spaceboy, were going home
                                ONTLLCC: Good luck sir!
                                *ONTLLCamC and ONTLLCC beam home*

..In MasterJack's bedroom

*beeping noise from pager* OY!! What is that?? *crawls out of bed, and check jeans* Oh my General is paging me to go home, do we have time for the final innings? *smiles at MasterJack* or should we shower??
                                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                                sigpic
                                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Working...
                                X