No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please R.S.V.P. no later than September 11th to secure your seating assignment. Below are the meal options. Put your name and the name of your guest, if you are bringing one next to the appropriate meal choice. Even if your guest has been invited, please, put their name on this R.S.V.P. as well to be sure we seat you at the same table.

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Fillet of Sole (stuffed with King Crab)

Comment

Please R.S.V.P. no later than September 11th to secure your seating assignment. Below are the meal options. Put your name and the name of your guest, if you are bringing one next to the appropriate meal choice. Even if your guest has been invited, please, put their name on this R.S.V.P. as well to be sure we seat you at the same table.

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

Amsterdam...

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...lueAQOcap4.jpg
        Aeryn: Certainly. Thank you. *smiles*

Zane: *hands her a glass of wine* Here you go. *takes glass for himself* I think we better sit, I think the captain wants to start the cruise. *leads her to the table, holds out chair for her*
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
            Amsterdam...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...Return/470.jpg
            Zane: *hands her a glass of wine* Here you go. *takes glass for himself* I think we better sit, I think the captain wants to start the cruise. *leads her to the table, holds out chair for her*

Aeryn: Thank you. *jerked, nearly spills wine* I think he's started moving. *sits*

Comment

Four Seasons Milano...Kyan's suite...

Kyan: *enters, places shopping bag by armoire* Once you are changed, we can go to dinner. *kisses Sal*

Comment

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

Amsterdam...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...lueAQOcap7.jpg
                    Aeryn: Thank you. *jerked, nearly spills wine* I think he's started moving. *sits*

Zane: You okay? *sits down* Usually these take off much easier.

Cpt. De Bruyn: Sorry! It'll be smooth sailing from here on, no worries!
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Thank you.

Grilled Sirloin

Chicken Marsala

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                        Amsterdam...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...l_310_1461.jpg
                        Zane: You okay? *sits down* Usually these take off much easier.

Cpt. De Bruyn: Sorry! It'll be smooth sailing from here on, no worries!
                        Aeryn: It is quite alright. *smiles* These things happen. *sips wine*

Comment

Four Seasons Milano...Kyan's suite...

Kyan: *enters, places shopping bag by armoire* Once you are changed, we can go to dinner. *kisses Sal*
                          *smiles* I will be ready in five minutes. *kisses, bounces to bathroom*

Later...

*steps back out* Okay, that was 10 minutes, I'm sorry *kisses*

The dress
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Sparky: *beams in* Howdy, lounge. *hands flowers to Addy, kisses* Hello, beautiful.

Addy: Hi, Yummy Bear. *kisses* Thanks for the flowers. *puts them in vase on desk*

*Master Jack and Kevin nod and wave*

Comment

Canals of Amsterdam...

Aeryn: It is quite alright. *smiles* These things happen. *sips wine*

Zane: *smiles* Well the captain promised smooth sailing. *looks around* Shame it isn't darker...The canals look much better then. This is the Prinsengracht.

sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...wrAQOcap34.jpg
                                Sparky: *beams in* Howdy, lounge. *hands flowers to Addy, kisses* Hello, beautiful.

Addy: Hi, Yummy Bear. *kisses* Thanks for the flowers. *puts them in vase on desk*

*Master Jack and Kevin nod and wave*

Ace: Morning, sir *nods*
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X